Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: After a very sexually frustrating two weeks holiday with no punts, I let go and gave it to Cherry!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Monday roster please vicky/nichole.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I finally managed to see this Cherry. Did not get any Spanish and didn't try licking her tits. She gives a good HJ and i got to finger her wet pussy. For me that's what happens 90% of massage sessions anyway.

WIR? Maybe but I'm not loosing sleep and booking a day in advance or anything.

FS is so much better value these days. But if you are feeling lazy and want a pleasant girl then give her a go guys.

Banned
    thank you brother Dean for your visit to QVB

please come back soon,

Nicole
    xoxoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by cl-dean View Post
    Person's Name : Cherry or Terri (I think Cherry)

Establishment : 1B/1A, 139 York Street

Date of Visit : October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : Unsure

Rates : $40/30 mins + extra

Size/shape : Fit. Long slim legs. Firm arse. D-cup tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Mutual massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes / Yes.

My experience/comments :

I tried buzzing 1A with no luck, so buzzed 1B. A slim and attractive woman in a body hugging suit greeted me, but I was in the mood for tits. I asked to see a busty lady, and in walked someone I initially though was Terri, but later believe was Cherry. Quite attractive, striking figure. Gave an OK soft massage, and after about 10 minutes I asked if she would like to be massaged. She said yes, told me it would be $50 for undress hand job, and away we went. I enjoyed giving her a massage, and I think she enjoyed it. Her breasts are incredibly sensitive, and when she rolled over after about five minutes of my massaging her, those wonders were there to see and enjoy. Large brown areolae and incredibly responsive nipples. A place I could have stayed for days. Wow. Her HJ was average, but in package like that, who cares.

Will endeavour to return on days when Cherry is working. Great VfM.

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by cl-dean View Post

I was in the mood for tits. I asked to see a busty lady, and in walked someone ... believe was Cherry. Quite attractive, striking figure. Gave an OK soft massage, and after about 10 minutes I asked if she would like to be massaged. She said yes, told me it would be $50 for undress hand job, and away we went. I enjoyed giving her a massage, and I think she enjoyed it. Her breasts are incredibly sensitive, and when she rolled over after about five minutes of my massaging her, those wonders were there to see and enjoy. Large brown areolae and incredibly responsive nipples. A place I could have stayed for days. Wow. Her HJ was average, but in package like that, who cares.

Hey Brother dean,

So you think Cherry's 🍒 HJ was average ? may be your mind and attention were elsewhere? but as you said: but in package like that, who cares. Absolutely !!

And I must admit, while Cherry 🍒 always gives me great Spanish and occasionally awesome Italian, I hardly ever let her finish me off with her hands, so, actually, I don't really know...............haha

Banned
    Friday roster :

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Mona : size 4. DD cups . 24 yrs . Singapore.girl . Sweet gentle hands . very Experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

Vicky

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Tuesday roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Annie: popular girl, just come back from holiday, curvy bodu, full booty, willing to please, very experienced

4. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

5. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can I confirm if Cherrys English is decent? Well, should really confirm that for all the girls actually haha, since my Chinese is laughably bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Can I confirm if Cherrys English is decent? Well, should really confirm that for all the girls actually haha, since my Chinese is laughably bad lol
    Never spoke English with Cherry 🍒 actually but overheard her talks to other customers from time to time and judging by her other reviews, don’t think there is any issue in communication- in fact she could be quite chatty ........lol

But if you really want full on English talk session, go see Nicole the mamasan mate ! She can talk real dirty too ....... haha

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to know AH,

I did a mamasan double many many moons ago haha, I tried to hold out as long as could, but there was no way I was resisting against 2 boobs in my face and 2 sandwiching my erection.

I have seen some AR to say Emily has decent english so maybe ill check her out first.

Thanks mate
    Last edited by F0x; 23-10-2019 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Good to know AH,

I did a mamasan double many many moons ago haha, I tried to hold out as long as could, but there was no way I was resisting against 2 boobs in my face and 2 sandwiching my erection.

I have seen some AR to say Emily has decent english so maybe ill check her out first.

Thanks mate

thank you Mr Fox

come back soon, many boobs for you.

Emily gone long time, please see Cherry or Coco

After two consecutive really ordinary RnT sessions in Newtown and St Peters, I’ll be going back to my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 for a lunch time beauty !

Sometimes I wonder, why should I bother to try anything else ? when most of my favourite girls are in the city !

Senior Member(無間使者)

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    After two consecutive really ordinary RnT sessions in Newtown and St Peters, I’ll be going back to my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 for a lunch time beauty !

Sometimes I wonder, why should I bother to try anything else ? when most of my favourite girls are in the city !
    100% agree! I don’t know why I keep trying other joints when it’s always a disappointed with the girls not matching up with the photos.

I use to go here quite often 2 years ago. Maybe it’s time for me to return and see what’s improved

Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    100% agree! I don’t know why I keep trying other joints when it’s always a disappointed with the girls not matching up with the photos.

I use to go here quite often 2 years ago. Maybe it’s time for me to return and see what’s improved
    Mate , who were you seeing two years ago ?

I probably know them too........ haha

Let’s share !

Banned
    Friday roster :

2. Monica : size 4. DD cups . 24 yrs . Singapore.girl . Sweet gentle hands . very Experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AHLUNGOR your reviews have me so intrigued, god damn virus... guess the wait till make it even sweeter!

Banned
    Reading the subject of this thread made me think what punters will do once the restrictions are lifted and business is back to normal. They sure will let it go and give it to the girls in the shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So is QVB closed for good or just while we are locked in our homes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @ AHLUNGOR

Have you ever tried Rachel and Cherry at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by N3ur071c View Post
    So is QVB closed for good or just while we are locked in our homes?

Just went to QVB to see my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒.

Have a chat with Nicole, she said their lease had expired long time ago. The building is up for redevelopment waiting for Council DA, so they are on a temporary month by month arrangement, as soon as the DA is approved, they will have to move out.

So, the special Mamasan double will not be here for too long, anyone who hasn’t tried yet should go now. Too often we have seen members posting the regrets about not trying certain WL or ML then they were gone. Don’t be the next one to say you wish you have !

Ps. As for Cherry 🍒, she only works one day a week at QVB now on Friday, if the shop is gone, I will have to go out to 227 NSM to see her which is almost impossible these days, so I will see Cherry 🍒 more regularly myself too.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Called up and QVB massage closed, Owner wants to turn building into hotel.
    Been trying to book Rachel at 227 NSM for months pre lockdown but she stopped working, just heard today she left the industry. Missed out on this busty Japanese girl.

Saw a lot of talk about Chloe being the No.1 girl at the moment but decided to book Cherry for 1 hr towards end of day after work.
    Had 1 of them days and have been needing a massage for months.
    Cherry was delayed with another client, took a shower and waited 10 minutes.
    Massage was good. I left a happy man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast