Thread: Cleos on Nile - anyone been in to do more than just look ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cleos on Nile - anyone been in to do more than just look ?

Anyone used their services of late ? ... how was it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't comment on cleos but had the miss fortune of dropping in to 88 a few weeks back. To call it a shit hole is an understatement. How management think anyone it there right mind would pay money to stay with any of the girls is beyond me. I can say it's the worst line up of girls Iv ever seen in any shop anywhere period.

In case there is some confusion the place is a fucken shithole waste of money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I've been to 88 (just around the corner from Cleos) and it always seems to have the worst lookers. I have never indulged there myself for that reason.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My experiences in all of the non-Asian brothels in Brisbane have all been bad. I have been in numerous places, and only seen at best very average looking women.
    I don't want to be rude to them, but I am not in the best shape at the moment, and therefore don't expect people to pay to have sex with me. Neither really
    should they.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seem some of the girls early morning when they finsih work and all non Asian and look late 40s or more and not attractive at all .. wouldn't bother

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it varies ... I went to Platinum 175 about six months ago and was spoilt with a good choice ... went back about one month ago and it had changed ... hence my original question ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cleos generally had 1 or 2 decent girls. Can confirm 88 was always total rubbish.

(Intel from years ago)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    88 was pretty decent when it first opened, I believe that when Cleos opened it took all the good talent as the management was far better (it was owned and operated by a couple of very famous Brisbane WL).

Parlours in Brisbane are mostly pretty crap. I've had a couple of decent punts at Montecito but I'm always more prone to walk than not.

Melbourne Caucasian (or rather not exclusively Asian) seems to do the parlour scene well. I've never had a bad parlour punt there, and the "extras" or "deluxe services" are far more reasonably priced.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    Yeah I've been to 88 (just around the corner from Cleos) and it always seems to have the worst lookers. I have never indulged there myself for that reason.
    The girls at 88 are a... special breed. They're the most "broken" that I've come across in any of the major brothels. Most of them are mums, and willing to talk about it, or are having issues with depression that the line of work doesn't exactly help with. The reason why I go there, though... with almost all the girls, extras are free (or very cheap), so long as you're friendly.

Cleos doesn't have set prices for extras, but they're pretty close to uniform. A couple of the absolute best fucks in my life have been at Cleos. I've also been turned away a few times in the health check because of some invisible spot or other. When they're on, though... there have been some fun roots had there.

Montecito on the Northside is pretty consistent - not A-grade ladies, but you know pretty much what you're getting. They standardised extras across the board there ($50 each, or $150 for "GFE"). Occasionally you'll get a real hottie in the middle of a week day, but beware the starfish. Being the closest and easiest to get to from the valley, don't even bother going there on weekends.

I've walked into Platinum 175 a bunch of times, and always walked out without making a booking. The madam there is a cunt, who absolutely can not believe that there are hotter girls anywhere in Brisbane. She's wrong.

Other than that, Miso Honey (Virginia) is my go-to for some Korean (or, if I'm very lucky, Japanese) sex. They trade girls with a couple of shops in Sydney and Melbourne every couple of weeks, so there's usually a fresh lineup. There are a couple of girls there that I've seen a few too many times... it's starting to get awkward. Price is the cheapest in BNE, though, and extras are almost always either free or completely off the table. For you regular punters, most of the girls can give a pretty decent massage, too - it's just a happy beginning.

Sensations on Spine used to be a good, cheap shop filled with bogans that were happy to please (if none to bright nor classy), but I believe that it's changed hands and is another Asian shop now.

There's a shop out at Redcliffe that appears to have a "nothing under 45" rule - no women under 45 years, or 45kg overweight. I guess it's slim pickings out there.

Viper room... I've gone in a few times, but never bought because I've always got the same vibe as Platinum gives now.

Anyway, there's my ad-hoc review of the places where I've paid to fuck women (in Brisbane).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well thanks for the review man. I think i can honestly say after reading that report that my decision never to go to brothels has been justified.
    No wonder they're going broke.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have partook in most of the brothels in brisbane with the exception of some of the newer ones (the last year or so opening times basically), cleos i would have to say is one of my early choice picks but i haven't been there in years since the quality dropped. I have been to 88 twice in my life but I might check it out if extras are cheaper, when i last went it was not long after it opened. I have turned off the asian brothels, i am sick of not being able to talk to them same as asian privates. I have one place i go to because its out of the way so makes a decent trade but doesn't have major turn over because you are not a couple k from the city when all the drunks who lucked out decide they need a root, not all the women there are good but they speak english and the times i go have the best ones on. There is one i wish i could package up everything about her and insert it into my ex's body to make the perfect girlfriend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been going to sky angle a bit of late (the old sensations on spine) nice girls great service. though I had a Korean girl breakdown and start crying about shit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha last thing u want tommy is that after paying

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seriously it was fucked. I'm like u and have the fever. Not flaunt but have picked up a enough words and stuff from past gf's to be able to chat and get on with them. 1 minute where playing nek minute she's in my arms crying about how she wants to go home and she has bough shame on her family and hates what she's doing. She was a lovely but sad girl. Which incidentally seems to be the type I'm attracted to. Beautiful sad girls with a touch of damage. I hope she's ok and can make the money she so badly wanted so she can return home and live the life she had planned.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah I am like you and feel for some these girls and what they have to do in order to send money back home .. shit if it was me not sure if I could of gone through with the deed after saying all that lol