Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreamgirl overnight rate

Junior Member(有D料到)

Dreamgirl overnight rate

I noticed that some of the girl does overnight at POA. Just wondering if anyone have ever done it, how was the experience and how much are they quoting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Around $2000 i think. Haven't done it for some time. Really nice with a regular you hit it off with, but obviously, a lot of $.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I think before u lock it in, make sure u really want an overnight.

I wanted to experience it a while ago, yes I never had a one night stand or a gf at 34 so I was curious

So I took the opportunity while I was in Thailand to try it out.

TBH I didn't really like overnight or LT(long time). I find it difficult to fall asleep with someone next to me. So it turned out to be an intermittent sex session of banging and resting. A bit uncomfortable really lols.

I much prefer one hour sessions or 2 then perhaps swap a girl lol - comes out to be cheaper too and u get variety!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info, I'll keep that in mind. Also how long is their standard overnight?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I miss Thailand, It only cost you a fraction of what you pay here for an overnight booking.

Yeah I agree with pussyhands, LTs aren't my thing, unless you want to hang out the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by firefox0303 View Post
    I miss Thailand, It only cost you a fraction of what you pay here for an overnight booking.
    I didn't think I would like Thailand as I'm not that into Thai girls (Alin being the exception). I wasnt planning on punting there but after 3 weeks of Muay Thai and not even rubbing one out I did go ham in my last week.

I'm planning to head back next year for more Muay Thai and punting.

Banned
    What do you guys usually do overnight session?
    what I really really didn't want to do when I was WL, was overnight stay. even though it's heaps good money.
    I can't sleep with someone who I don't like.
    so I just closed my eyes and pretended sleep but actually I imagine something in my head and listening customer's snoring. mmm.... not a good memory..
    what's the point I make good money from overnight but next few days I can't work properly because I'm so tired...
    did once or twice and never ever again...

Yeah it's kind of weird, just have sex a lot, sleep and then sex in the morning. I agree that it's awkward even as the guy lol

Banned
    You can have some fun then fall asleep until you wake up again and have morning sex before the girl decides your time has run out and she has to go home. I don't see value in those overnight stays here. In Thailand it's different because it's much cheaper but you have to be careful. What if the girl doesn't want to leave your room? My friend had this problem in Thailand and it was only after he called hotel security that she left. She wasn't in a happy mood.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You can have some fun then fall asleep until you wake up again and have morning sex before the girl decides your time has run out and she has to go home. I don't see value in those overnight stays here. In Thailand it's different because it's much cheaper but you have to be careful. What if the girl doesn't want to leave your room? My friend had this problem in Thailand and it was only after he called hotel security that she left. She wasn't in a happy mood.
    Had the same problem in Thailand, you pay some of them to leave instead of staying, normal LT rate is 2000-4000 bath (depending on look & how late you pick them up). Also never take them to your hotel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with Christmas and some other replies.
    I really don't see the point with a person you don't know and potentially dont have any connection with.
    I have done it once with a regular whom i was on good terms/friendly with. It was nice. We spent the night together and part of the next day up on the central coast.
    I would advise you see the WL a few times first, otherwise its potentially an expensive mediocre to bad experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    2 hours of fun and friendship would be enough..... Booked a girl for 1 hour out call and she probably stayed an extra 30 minutes because we where having fun..... She keep getting calls from the bosses lol she didn't ask for more money but I did give her a 100 tip.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Double posted..... Me bad
    Last edited by Matie; 17-08-2017 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Double posted

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I don't see the point, either:
    - get a girl friend to do an overnight, or
    - pay a WL in the night for 1 or 2 hours, then pay a WL in the morning for a quickie before work, much cheaper and you don't have to get to know her for real.

Banned
    I think some people want to have real girlfriend experience overnight, not just fuckin I guess. Maybe going out lunch, fuck, spa, swimming and fuck again. Dinner and go night club and fuck in toilet. OMG I think I have this overnight fetish as well hahahah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I love overnights overseas fuck 2-3 times before sleep, then morning bj and fuck again; just fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by firefox0303 View Post
    I noticed that some of the girl does overnight at POA. Just wondering if anyone have ever done it, how was the experience and how much are they quoting.
    I tried it once, iirc price range offered was about 2000-2500 depending on the length of the session.
    I agree with the others when they say you really need that connection, it's more than just the sex. I saw her maybe 5 or 6 times before doing the overnight so by that time it felt more like going home to the girlfriend than having an overnight session with a WL.
    My experience was great, slow extended foreplay into great sensual sex, lots of cuddles and snuggling before falling asleep in each other's arms. Woke up to more fondling that led to more sex.
    It really does feel like the real GFE and for me one of the most memorable moments was the following morning where after we showered she prepared us some breakfast and we had a really good conversation while eating.
    Would I do another one? Likely with the same lady, unlikely with anyone else, at the moment. So far I haven't had this connection with any other WL. I also think one of the benefits of DreamGirls is that it's private. I can't see me getting the same experience from a shop girl if the overnight was in the shop. The home feel of the private apartment definitely added to the experience.
    If your just in it to fuck I wouldn't recommend it.
    I was be interested in hearing about your experience if you do go ahead with it Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What do you guys usually do overnight session?
    what I really really didn't want to do when I was WL, was overnight stay. even though it's heaps good money.
    I can't sleep with someone who I don't like.
    I take it that the couple of times you did overnight was with clients you didn't really like or connect with. Have you ever had a regular that you liked a lot and had a great connection with (other than your ex bfs) that if they asked for overnight you would be happy to?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    I take it that the couple of times you did overnight was with clients you didn't really like or connect with. Have you ever had a regular that you liked a lot and had a great connection with (other than your ex bfs) that if they asked for overnight you would be happy to?
    of course, but
    those guys, who I was in love with, were all poor enough so they couldn't anyway afford over night with me.

ㅋㅋㅋ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're paying hundreds of dollars for some chick to sleep next to you. what a waste of cash.

I've had a two hour session with a 10/10 girl from Ginza and even that was stretching the limit of time I could stand in a session.

if you're that desperate make a 2 hour booking with a top girl before you go to bed, then another one in the morning, and with the remainder buy an anime waifu body pillow & an electric blanket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast