Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bella Massage - Level 1 of 812B George Street, Haymarket.

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I won't mind if they are all genuine natural D Cups though!!
    Hi Ahlungor,

I am pretty sure they are all natural Ds but definitely would like to get it certified by you though.

Bella

Just met Ivy in person after my session with Lumi.

WOW! Ivy is absolutely stunning, it's been a very long time since I saw a truly beautiful lady . She has that exotic French mix look one would imagine being a Vietnamese but no, she told me and Bella that she is 100% Vietnamese!

Ahlungor's reputation is on the line here, I'm declaring Ivy to be the most beautiful ML that I have met in Sydney at the moment, one for the true believers only of course . She was still in her street clothes when I saw her chating Bella at reception , young, tall, 169 according to herself and probably a B Cup, but none of that even matters any more , she is that pretty. If she would have been there when I arrived for my Lumi booking , I would have no hesitation switching !

It's a big Hype, but you all know it when Ahlungor is that excited about a massage lady , I'm usually right on the money - prove me wrong if you dare - or thank me .......... haha

Ivy - Vietnam, 23yr old, 170 cm, B-C cup, pretty looking with a toned athletic figure, good communicator in English,experienced masseuse with good services.(new to shop)

Hi Bella,

Too lazy to write a full review on Lumi but I suppose it's part of my duties in this forum to certify all the busty ladies after my sessions:

So just very quickly:

Lumi, very young cutie pie from Malaysia , girl next door look, pleasant but not a looker (not when she was in the presence of an elegant and classy manasan and the currently most stunning ML in Ivy!) more like a country girl in the raw rather than a big city (KL) pop lass! Smooth soft skin and very curvaceous body, big bouncy booty - which almost swing me toward Italian instead - so if you are after slim girls , she is not for you !

Massage was competent without being skilful but a very quick learner - gee, this is getting loooong, I might as well write a full AR........ lol

And, finally, those are not D Cups, medium round C's I'll say and they are more than a hand full when Lumi was on top of me and I have put both hands cupping them ! But you simply can't beat natural young firm tits like Lumi's.

First booking of the day, eat/suck thy tits away !!! And it's a pleasure to see your ML laughing and giggling when you are having a mouth full of her boobs !

Spanish was fun, not big or soft enough to completely covered lil Ah but did the job enthusiastically and I enjoyed it !

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Bella,

Too lazy to write a review on Lumi but I suppose it's part of my duties in this forum to certify all the busty ladies after my sessions:

So just very quickly:

Lumi, very young cutie pie from Malaysia , more like a country girl in the raw rather than a big city (KL) pop lass! Smooth soft skin and very curvaceous body, big bouncy booty - which almost swing me toward Italian instead - so if you are after slim girls , she is not for you !

Massage was competent without being skilful but a very quick learner - gee, this is getting loooong, I might as well write a full AR........ lol

So, finally, those are not D Cups, full round C's I'll say and they are more than a hand full when Lumi was on top on me and I have put hands cupping them ! First booking of the day, eat my tits away !!!

Spanish was fun, not big or soft enough to completely covered lil Ah but did the job enthusiastically and I enjoyed it !

Cheers
    Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for your review. It is good to know and give us feedback. Will adjust the cup size as well.

Bella

Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for your review. It is good to know and give us feedback. Will adjust the cup size as well.

Bella
    Hey sister ,

You are too quick ,I was still tidying up my post and you did your reply already ........ haha

On second thought, its pretty much a full review anyway, so I post it in the AR section.

Lumi is a lovely cute girl, she deserved to be known .

Cheers

I think you should update Lumi into a C Cups now .

Cheers

Banned
    Bella Massage to Blossom Massage CBD

Hi all,
    We are now known as Blossom Massage CBD. Believe it or not, it is due to some fortune teller suggesting that we do a change instead of continue using Bella Massage to deflect all the negativities from our surrounding. So Even though we have changed our name, our management values remain.

Do look out for Blossom MassageCBD instead of Bella Massage!!!

Bella

Banned
    Blossom Massage CBD

Unit A, Level 1 of 812B George Street,Haymarket.
    Mobile No.: 0481 159 404
    WeChat Id: Bella_Massage812

Attachment 48535

Our trading hours are as below:
    Monday to Saturday: 10.00am to 10.00pm (Last booking at 9.00pm)
    Sunday: Closed

Shop Pricing:

$40 for 30min
    $55 for 45min
    $65 for 60min

Tentative Roster for Week Starting Monday, 9 October 2017

Tuesday

Amber - China, 21yr old, curvy built, 155cm, D cup, very friendly personality and GFE, good massage.

Katty-China,26yr old, curvy built, 160cm, B cup, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude. (new to shop)

Apple- China, 22 yr old, pretty face, 172 cm, C cup, very friendly, experienced masseuse. good communicator in English.(new to shop) (from 10am-6pm)

Lisa-korea, 22yr old, 165 cm, C cup,pretty masseuse with experience.No KPS and willing to please.

Wednesday

Cindy- China,22yr old,slim and slender, 160cm, B cup, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)(from 10pm-3pm)

Lumi - Malaysia, just turned 19yr old, cute and bubbly, 158cm, C cup, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.
    (10pm-06pm)

Chanel - Taiwan, 21yr old, GND look and very similar to Erina, 170cm, B cup, good communicator in English, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude. (from 3pm-10pm)(booking highly recommended as she is very popular.

Apple- China, 22 yr old, pretty face, 172 cm, C cup, very friendly, experienced masseuse. good communicator in English.(new to shop) (from 10am-6pm)

We have masseurs from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan and Korea. Do

a look out for our daily roster which will be posted a day before the next. Hope to see you guys soon. Below presents a list of some of our masseurs already completed shifts in our shop:

Ivy - Vietnam, 23yr old, 170 cm, B-C cup, pretty looking with a toned athletic figure, good communicator in English,experienced masseuse with good services.(new to shop)
    Daisy-china,20yr old, 155 cm,C cup, GND look, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)
    Kim- Malaysia, Fresh out of high school, genuine 18yrs old, 155cm, B cup, young pretty face .(new to shop)
    Apple- China, 22 yr old, pretty face, 172 cm, C cup, very friendly and experienced masseuse. good communicator in English.(new to shop)
    Amber - China, 21yr old, curvy built, 155cm, D cup, very friendly personality and GFE, good massage.
    Chanel - Taiwan, 21yr old, GND look and very similar to Erina, 170cm, B cup, good communicator in English, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude.
    Cherry - China, 21 yr old, slim and slender, 160cm, B cup, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.
    Jade - Hong Kong, 23yr old, slim tall, 165cm, B cup, friendly, medium to strong massage.
    Lumi - Malaysia, just turned 19yr old, cute and bubbly, 158cm, C cup, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.
    Serina- Thai, 21 yr old, slim and slender, 160cm, C cup, pretty face with teasing massage and willing to please.

Tiffany - Taiwan, 25yr old, charming eyes with a very instagramable face, C cup, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude.
    Cindy- China,22yr old,slim and slender, 160cm, B cup, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)
    Lily- China,24 yr old,curvy build,160cm,D cup,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (new to shop)
    Lori - China, 24yr old, 155 cm, D cup, excellent masseuse and good services provider. (new to shop)

Ella - China, 23yr old, slim 165cm, B cup, skinny GND look, good relaxing massage with willing to please attitude. (new to shop)
    Katty-China,26yr old, curvy built, 160cm, B cup, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude. (new to shop)
    Lisa-korea, 22yr old, 165 cm, C cup,pretty masseuse with experience.No KPS and willing to please.
    Sunny-Taiwan, 23yr old, 161 cm, C cup,
    very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (new to shop)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Call us to make a booking now! Mobile No. 0481 159 404

Banned
    ===Please refer to the other thread for updates===

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12