Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Another New Shop in the City?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Bella,
    What is the address and do you have wechat? Also are tgere any JPN girls available?
    Thx!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Bella,

Went to your shop today with all girls busy! Good to see that your girls are gaining tracking. But too bad for me as I didn't get to see any of your girls today especially Anna the F cupper.

It is a love hate relationship once a shop becomes popular. Looking forward to my booking with Mika tomorrow though!

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by slughungwell View Post
    Hey Bella,
    What is the address and do you have wechat? Also are tgere any JPN girls available?
    Thx!
    Hi slughungwell

Our shop address and WeChat information is as below:

Bella Massage
    Level 1 of 812B George Street, Haymarket
    Mobile No.: 0481 159 404
    WeChat Id: Bella_Massage812

As for Japanese masseurs, we have a few but the most popular is Erina at the moment. We highly recommend you to make a booking if you wish to have a session with her. She was almost fully booked out every shift she takes. Last Saturday she only had a 15mins break for the entire shift. If you like Erina, you might also want to see Chanel. Although not a Japanese, she is very similar to Erina and provide excellent services.

If you want to have EXCELLENT (and we meant EXCELLENT) massage, come see Mika and Elsa! Both are very competent masseurs and have received great feedbacks by some of our customers.

Dropby and have a look!

xoxo Bella

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    Hi Bella,

Went to your shop today with all girls busy! Good to see that your girls are gaining tracking. But too bad for me as I didn't get to see any of your girls today especially Anna the F cupper.

It is a love hate relationship once a shop becomes popular. Looking forward to my booking with Mika tomorrow though!

Hi Catiness,

Thank you for your continuing support. See you tomorrow!!

xoxo Bella

Banned
    Good News for Our Customers!

Today we have the Mika and Amber combo specials.

Tomorrow we will have the Twins combo in the form of Erina & Chanel and Elsa the masters masseur.

Check this out on Friday this week, we have D, DD & F combo!! Anna our F cupper was left exhausted from all the massage sessions she did yesterday on her first shift.

Saturday there will be Erina, one of our most popular masseurs who have many returned customers with hour long bookings every single shift. So get in early to make a booking!

The masseurs highlighted are all our extremely popular masseurs, but please do neglect our lovely Chloe, Coco, Lumi and Tiffany too!!!!

Make a booking or just dropby and have a look!!!

xoxo Bella

Banned
    News Flash!!!

Today we will have the Double Combo Massage Masters Mika & Elsa working !!! Then there is Coco Chanel.

Come and pamper yourselves with excellent massage or a touch of luxury...
    Need we say more?????

xoxo Bella

Banned

Friday, 8 September 2017

Today we have Elsa, Lumi and Cherry! Once again, we have a full shift booking for Anna( that is why she is out of action)!!!

Nothing much to add anymore, C-D-DD-F!!

xoxo Bella

Banned
    Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Today we have trendy Chloe who gives strong massage and one for the butt lovers.

Mika our massage guru awaits to soothe out all the soreness. We have got many raving feedbacks from customers telling us how excellent her part 1 is. So much so that part 2 seems to be let go of at times! But don't get me wrong, Mika can still do a very good finishing with those magical hands.

Our popular Amber and Chanel are gaining a lot of traction in terms of returning customers. You just have to come and experience their brand of remedial massage to believe it. Please call to make a booking for these two as they are really quite popular with bookings taken in advanced.

Come in today and say hello!!!

xoxo Bella

Banned
    Such a hot day today in Sydney!

What is everyone up to? There was a customer who suggested some time back about telling stories about how we find some of our masseurs. Do ask questions here and we will try to share as much information as possible without breaching their privacy.

xoxo Bella

Banned
    Good morning everyone~~!

It has been a rather interesting weekend so far. I went shopping, meeting up with friends to have a long overdue catchup dinner and lastly receiving alot of messages on our WeChat asking me if I am ok. I am totally fine, don't worry (despite not knowing what's their concerns are about)

I eventually got to know what their concerns are about and as promised, I had decided not to continue with the discussions/respond on another thread. I will just use this thread for me to air my thoughts. Hopefully Catiness doesn't mind.

First of all, thank you to garfield for setting up that thread. I was not expecting that and the "request" was just me being playful. I wanted to communicate with the rest of the forum readers here that's all. Anyway, please don't feel "so stupid" ok?

As for the words describing me as a "gutsy confident young woman running her own shop", not sure if I am gutsy and confident though , but I will try my best to be gutsy but yet mindful and not being tactless in handling situations. Confident? I don't think I am as I need alot of self assurance in order to perform a task well, so does that eventually come across as confident? A recent episode which made me went into self-assuring mode was me questioning myself repetitively "Have I forgotten to report to Boss recently??" Oh wait, I don't have a Boss at Bella Massage and neither have I met the customer who have been name-called multiple names (took me a long while to figure out those names are referring to the same person). Anyway, no is the answer. I have not been influenced nor mindlessly agree to some suggestions on a forum. I made the decision of not wanting to respond based on my own decision and nothing else. I can only hope people will respect that. After all, if one can identify or presumed that I am confident, then I should be deem as being able to hold my own ground and made a simple decision right?

And of course, being confident also have attracted a comment of me acted poorly which resulted in publicly not wanting to visit my shop. I treat all my customers with respects, and certainly thank those who have even thought of visiting us. Yes, just a thought is enough. Someday just someday, I hope that you can see that I am a hardworking individual trying to provide the best possible experience to all my customers. I can only improve if being informed why I came across as having acted poorly, so I do welcome constructive feedback. It will once again help me to grow as an individual.

Our first lady customer was very candid in her feedback (I love you too by the way if you are reading this, you have a 9.9 score for looks), I welcome both positive and negative reviews. The constructive negatives can only help us to improve, it doesn't hurt to have negatives to be honest. In order to have longevity in any business is to constantly review the operations. Masseurs come and go, that is the reality. Customers expectations differs between individuals. If we can make 90% of the customers who walk into our shop and leave satisfied, I think that is good enough for the little Ariel me.

On the account of reviews, sometimes we do receive messages from customers (potential customers) telling us that they are contributors on forums such as Syd99. The conversation usually end up making me feel that I need to inform my masseur to go beyond their normal services to look after them. I would say that, we will give the same positive treatment to ALL customers ALL the same. If we only provide an enhanced massage experience just because someone told us that he/she (sometimes) contributes to forum is as good as falsifying claims. Not only that, it is a form of disrespect to others who doesn't contribute to forums. So rest assure if those of you reading this are not contributors on forums, you will receive the SAME positive (to our best effort) experience.

This forum has alot of readers at any one time. More than 200+++. So many individuals who are looking for a place to have a good time based on discussions and reviews. There are contributors that write very descriptive ARs, laced with descriptions which can make any seasoned working girls blush or even gushed. There are also contributors who love to include alot profanities and portray a I don't give an "oxymoronic" Fck attitude. There are also people who love to share photos etc too. There are lots of lovers and of course haters too. For me, I would like to be known as an individual shop owner who has her own mind and not someone who is easily influenced by others. I do not only have a rated a 9.5 score for looks only, I do have a mind of my own too!! I want to see only the good in others and I do not appreciate personal attacks (don't think anyone do). So please be nice to one another.

If this post gets to all who have showed concerns to me, thank you and may all of you have a pleasant day ahead. 鍵盤皇帝也需要一個快樂的結局,請來貝拉按摩。

Kthnbai, Bella

Last edited by bella812; 17-09-2017 at 08:38 AM.

Hi Bella,

Do you think size matter?

PS: if you not sure what average male size is, I will send harrycd to your place.

Kthxbai

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Good morning everyone~~!

... being confident also have attracted a comment of me acted poorly which resulted in publicly not wanting to visit my shop. I treat all my customers with respects, and certainly thank those who have even thought of visiting us. Yes, just a thought is enough. Someday just someday, I hope that you can see that I am a hardworking individual trying to provide the best possible experience to all my customers. .........

Kthnbai, Bella

sure given the sincere response (with confidence ) definitely will visit the shop in few weeks time, as a ordinary customer as usual . ( anyone declares forum membership to the shop definitely after advantages.... shame !)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    Hi Bella,

Do you think size matter?

PS: if you not sure what average male size is, I will send harrycd to your place.

Kthxbai
    Hi phoenix555,

Thank you for submitting a question about size here. I don't think this thread is meant to be for question and answer, but since you asked I have tried to Google for the information with too much information returned. I don't have an answer for you for now.

kthaxbai Bella

Banned
    What a beautiful Sunday weather! Glorious day to spend at the cafe, sipping a cup of detoxing green juice and trying to ask my girl-friends who their kind opinions on how to write this post.

I am actually very happy that alot of the forum readers are giving me credits for my written English. I do get alot of help but I have also put in alot of effort in each of my posting. My written English is actually much better than my spoken to be honest. Afterall, I only started learning English seriously 12-18 months ago. I did put in my time in learning the proper way to form sentences etc rather than just swear words (which is easy to learn I guess).

For fucks sake, stop trying to make me a useless bitch omg... I write everything on my post with helps from some of my friends, learning English is a continuing process for me... Proper English that is instead of fuck this and that because of a bunch of dicks. So all of a sudden the above sentence will start to have characteristics of some other prolific writing/posting member? For fucks sake, I am my own very definite idea woman and becoming a strong independent pussy.

個人修養是非常重要的
    作為一位女士,口德是必須有的
    話出不需傷害, 行為不需低俗
    我尊重所有人的看法,希望別人也能尊重我
    我們會盡我們最大的努力為您服務, 但請溫柔地對待我們的按摩師
    今天我可以寫英文和中文,是因為我付出了努力
    請明智地使用你的時間,而不是把時間放在無用的無知的事情上
    小孩子的心態, 成人似的行為
    大孩子們請快長大

(see the above? I do speak good chinese too... do you?)

Anyway, it is amusing to see the whole thing unfold. Thank you once again to those who have PM us , don't worry, we are not leaving the forum. We are an advertiser here, why would I leave this place? I will continue to offer my own views on things, I will continue to listen to feedback and I will continue to grow as a person.

For those who agree and disagree, it is just a matter of opinions. Come and have a good massage session and leave these discussions where it belongs to... The cyber world...

The reality is that when a happy ending eventually happens, there will be the familiar fap fap (maybe 3 faps) sound.

kthnxbai Bella
    Last edited by bella812; 17-09-2017 at 10:51 PM.

Banned
    The problem with text is that sometimes, just sometimes, the intentions can be misunderstood especially the level of perceived understanding is different. Hi Christmas, I am not copying you but just trying to keep up with times as you said xoxo is so Gossip girls days. I just want to be up to date that's all. If you think I am copying you then... tough luck as I have already become a strong independent pussy with your previous encouragement!

I don't think I have any sides and by all means stay on your bitchy side if you are comfortable there. My previous posts were not meant to have any malice intents AT ALL. I cannot stress this enough, I do not see the need to make "frienamies" here. If you want to catch up with a taro milk tea again I am more than happy to catch up when the opportunity arises.

Once again, no no no no no (No multiply by 1,000,000 times), those Chinese words were not directed at you. It is the way I deal with things, the way I view things and if you wish to know I have included the Google translation below:

------

Personal accomplishment is very important
    As a lady, deer is a must
    Words without harm, behavior without vulgar
    I respect the views of all, hope that others can respect me
    We will do our best to serve you, but please treat our masseurs gently
    Today I can write English and Chinese, because I have worked hard
    Please use your time judiciously instead of putting time on useless ignorance
    Child's mind, adult-like behavior Big kids grow up fast

------

Don't think the Google translation is very good on this instance though. Oh by the way, don't show aggression or threats to destroy me. That is actually unacceptable according to the rules of this forum. But I know you were just kidding right? But even if you were not kidding, I have no reasons to be afraid of you for what I wrote wasn't directed at you .

I am truly happy for you that you had sex 2 days in a row and is now feeling calm as a swan. If you are still calm then I hope you continue to be calm (therefore continue having sex which makes you calm and probably happy too?). I want you to know that, I do not have ill feelings towards you even after you wrote that negative AR of Elsa. I accepted the fact that everyone has different measures of what is a good massage and what is not a good massage. I did not feel that I was lying to you as I genuinely feel that Elsa is a good masseur. Anyway, we can discuss this over taro milk tea if you wish. You have my utter most respect and adoration for I feel that you are a confident young lady who definitely is going places in this social media realm, unlike those who put in little effort in constructive contributions apart from the occasions "Yeah! I agree with you Xmas!" , "Yeah! FCK Bella!" etc etc. You know what? That's low and cowardy. Yes, those who are trolling, please remember that Charlotte Dawson's dead was reported to be result of cyber bullying. Tap away keyboard warriors, I am fine with Christmas but not you guys who tap and fap.

For those who just jumped onto the bandwagon of directing awkward questions to me such as why did I lie? I don't think I have but on the other hand why did you ask me a non-verified accusation?

Peace Out Yoz, Bella
    Last edited by bella812; 17-09-2017 at 11:17 PM.

This is an sex internet forum. Trolls lurk in every nook and cranny. Don't expect everyone here to be a mature or a perfect gentlemen.

Regulars tend to be better. Where as the occasional troll will always exist. Just ignore them you don't need their approval or business anyway.

You obviously care about your shop/venture and and making a strong effort to increase your social media presence. Best of luck.

*deleted due to Double post*

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Bella, don't give a shit about those schmucks. Especially that narcisstic $@$ posting nude selfies uninvited.. Who gives a penny.. You run your business well. Keep it up
    Peace

Banned
    Damn shiba did i really hurt you? Sorry.., (no troll i am serious)
    I thought you're enjoying this too
    I will visit you later today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Damn shiba did i really hurt you? Sorry.., (no troll i am serious)
    I thought you're enjoying this too
    I will visit you later today
    Hi Christmas,

What time do you plan to come over today? But we are short of staff today because Amber just called in sick this morning. Now frantically looking for replacement. I will buy you a fruit smoothie from the cafe near my shop when you come...

Come in have a chat with me if you want but please don't troll me. The last thing I want is you posting something which is conflicting to my face to face conversation with you. I really think that you lovely girl, just be nice and don't make me turn green ok?

Peace, Bella

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast