Post Chanel is my new favorite brand! F.t Chanel AKA Yoyo

Chanel is my new favorite brand! F.t Chanel AKA Yoyo

Time of visit: 9:00 pm Thursday. 17/08/17
    Working Lady: Chanel

Price: $190 Premium Class/1 hour
    Contact Details 0417888123/95199009
    Business Hours 10AM-4AM

Good evening gentleman,

I am back from my recent trip to japan and while a lot of money was spent (I couldn’t resist the Rolex Oyster Perpetual and the sartorial heaven which is Isetan) I still had enough to see a lady on the first day back as the only time I managed to get any while over in japan was with a friend where a lot of alcohol, a club and a love hotel was involved but that turned out to be a whole lot more drama than it was worth but oh well you live and learn.

First day back and after a brief rest at home and a trip into the city to catch up with some friends and colleagues left me feeling a bit nostalgic like I had missed something while I was gone. While Japan is a great place to go (it’s my third time visiting) I can’t help but think we really have it all in Sydney in terms of quality of life, the only thing I think we lack is reliable public transport when compared to the rest of Asia and also variety when it comes to shopping in general (shop at Bic camera/Isetan/Mitsukoshi even fucking 7-11 and don’t try and tell me Australia is lacking in this regard)

Well nonetheless it is great to be back and I figured a brief stopover at M5 would serve as a proper welcome back to Sydney for myself. The shift in weather from ridiculously hot and humid to cold and windy on return has put a smile on my face as it means the new suits I bought overseas can now be utilised haha. The armour of choice today comprised of a double breasted navy blazer by Ralph Lauren, grey checked trousers, crisp ivory shirt, brown knitted tie by Zegna, chocolate brown suede loafers by Gucci and for finishing touches tobacco vanille parfum by Tom Ford.

Stepping in to M5 I see a familiar face I hadn’t seen since June. It was my good friend Roy.

“Good to see you back from Japan Mr Caff3ry”

“How did you know I was in Japan? Haha”

“I have you on wechat remember?”

“Oh right you do to, I almost forgot about that, It’s good to see you again Roy”

“Help yourself to a beer you know where the fridge is.”

“Don’t mind if I do Roy but maybe after the session haha.”

It really felt like everyone was welcoming me back to Sydney man it’s good to be home. We chat briefly about my trip and how business was going in the waiting room before Roy called the ladies out that it was time to say hi.

I sit back and enjoy the line up. Isla nope, Doris nope, Angel why hello there! Didi nope, Coco nope, Habe not bad at all, Deer wow it’s good to see you again, finally came in Chanel.

As soon as the line up finished immediate chatter amongst the Chinese girls could be heard

“He’s so cute he’s like fresh meat.”

“He looks so young I wonder if he’s even legal”(That one made me LOL)

“I’ve seen him here before from what I heard he’s a really nice guy.”(That made me smile)

“How do you know that?”

“He’s always dressed really well, I recognise him every time we say hi.”

Roy walks in

“So which one?”

“…It’s really hard to decide the line up is damn excellent tonight usually when I’m here there’s 2-3 standout girls but tonight everyone is pretty damn good.”

“I know right, tonight the line up is better than usual.”

“Tell whoever’s in charge of recruiting good job for me.”

“No problem consider it done.”

“I have to say though…I think it’s going to be Chanel, she’s new isn’t she?”

“Not really new but she doesn’t work too much so it’s hard to come by her.”

“Great Chanel it is then.”

As Roy tells Chanel to get ready laughter and giggling could be heard amongst the girls again, and a distinctive “Have fun” from one of the girls to Chanel could be heard. I could already feel it this was going to be a good session.
    Roy directs me to room 4 (I think) anyway I’ve been in this room before as its standout feature is the big white couch pressed against the wall which in all honesty adds a nice bit of panache to the room.
    A knock at the door and in comes Chanel.

While I did see her during the line up I didn’t really see her till now and my goodness I’m glad I picked her. Her body clad in black lingerie with a sheer black nighty over it really made me look twice. Her short brown hair, pretty face but seductive smile won me over instantly.

“Ni hao”

“Ni hao to you to.”

“Sorry if my mandarin sounds a bit weird as I’m from Hunan.”

“Well if that’s the case sorry if my mandarin sounds weird as I’m an ABC.”

“You made quite an impression just then, are you a regular here?”

“Not too often but I do come once in a blue moon.”

“One of the girls said you were a nice guy and that you are very young, what is your age?”

“I guess you’ll just have to guess that, as for the girl give her my thanks.”

“…wow you are really that young, you’re making me feel old”

“Age is just a number darling, in about 20 minutes time you’ll have forgotten all about it and instead be asking me for something else

With pleasantries out of the way we stripped off and headed into the shower. While no shower BJ like Hana (such a shame) she still manages to pay ample attention to Caff3ry junior. I think on the day the wechat post advertised her as a full C but she’s without doubt an all-natural D cup. My eyes were fixated like a heat seeking missile on those milky white fun bags.

Noticing that she had goose bumps all over herself I insisted that I warm her up a little. I took the shower head from her and spun her so she was facing away from me. I rinsed her back, hands soaping up her ample breasts while my lips found her neck.

In no time I had risen to full mast and her goose bumps long gone, instead a lusty breathing had taken place as we kissed each other lightly before moving on to DFK with the shower head long forgotten on the floor.
    Before we got too carried away she suggested that we get out of this cramped shower and move things over to the bed.

Agreeing with her suggestion we both headed out and dried off before moving on to the bed were the fun was really about to begin.

We resumed from where we left off as I pushed her down on to the bed with myself on top of her as we continued the DFK from the shower. My hands roaming and caressing whatever they could find.

Her next move surprised me as it was the first time anyone had done this to me, she pushed me to the side rolling me onto my back as she took the high ground. Wide eyed and impressed all I could say was wow. She smiled affectionately back at me giving me one last peck as she began to cat bath me from the nipple working her way slowly and teasingly down to my very hardened cock. She teased me ever so slightly more as she poked her tongue into the space between my thigh and balls. That got her attention as I couldn’t take the teasing anymore letting out a moan of pleasure as she took me in half way.

The feeling of her mouth and tongue around me shot up my leg and into my brain like someone had just injected a shot of pure pleasure into me. Her BJ while not mind shatteringly intense does feel sensual and nice. She takes her time alternating between rhythm and pressure. Eye contact while not sustained is present at times. But I’m picking at straws here honestly. She gives a more than satisfactory BJ enough so that when she offered me if I wanted a little more before moving on I agreed and this isn’t something I usually prefer to set the pace in the session.

Reaching the peak of pleasure just before orgasm I reluctantly pulled her aside as I flipped her on to her back as it was my turn to reward her. I took her breast into my mouth while my hand fondled the other making sure to give it the much needed attention as well. I sucked and swirled her nipple in my mouth before switching to the other one while my hand caressed along her side and down her thigh.

This for me was the exciting part as she responds really well to this style of foreplay. As my fingers gently caressed and moved their way up and down her inner thigh her moaning ascended to new levels as she begged me to stop teasing her. Knowing that she wanted more I gently kissed my way down to her swollen clit as I proceeded to give her a mouthful.

She spread her lips apart for me giving me full view of her forbidden fruit. While not shaved she is trimmed although still a little more bush than I would have liked I’m not complaining as clearly she was having a good time with me down there. I sucked on her clit swirling my tongue clockwise then counter clockwise in 10 second intervals. This drove her absolutely insane as she told me.

“Enough please, I want you to fuck me, I want it now…”

Not wanting to disappoint the lady I gave her what she wanted. She domed me up as I moved in to missionary.

No messing about I started off hard and fast as I knew the DATY from earlier was more than enough of a warm up for her. Her facial expression scrunched up with pleasure as I pistoned in and out of her. Her moans filled up the rooms encouraging me even more as fucked her hard for the nest 10 minutes before I knew I was too far gone to stop and went all the way as I exploded into a powerful orgasm which took over me instantly.

My breathing slowed down as I reached the climax of my peak collapsing gently on top of her my still hardened cock wrapped in the cum filled condom which was still inside of her as we basked in the afterglow of sex.

I moved out of her slowly in case the condom came off accidently as I knew I had just emptied out a week and half’s load. When we separated it even surprised me how much the front of the condom sagged with cum. Her face lit up with laughter as she was taken by surprise as well by just how full it was. She cleaned up junior with some tissues and we laid in each other’s arms for the next 5 minutes as we took a brief break.

In that time we had some small talk which was nice as even if it didn’t mean anything we enjoyed each other’s company nonetheless as we relaxed.

Not wanting to let too much time go towards nothing I decided to start her libido again as we began lightly kissing each other until I decided to make my way down her body again towards her clit. It peaked slightly out of its hood but nowhere near as swollen as it previously was, well something needed to be done about that.

I pressed my fingers on her love button and gently drew circles on it which received a positive response. I processed to DATY her until again she could take the foreplay no more and as junior had revived itself back to full strength she domed me up once more as we went for round two.

This time I lasted for the next 15 minutes as we made love sometimes gently and sometimes violently in different positions. Starting off again in missionary as we transitioned to her in cowgirl which was fun as it meant being able to watch her breasts bounce up and down to the rhythm of our bodies. I cupped her ass with my hands synchronising ourselves to each other until her thighs gave in and we switched to doggie where I grabbed her meaty ass and pounded her from behind. The sight in the mirror was something else as I watched her facial expression fully embracing the moment as we enjoyed each other’s body to the fullest, her boobs hanging down as they swung to our beat. That meaty ass ripple like the waves at Bondi on a hot summer’s day as we pushed ourselves into each other.

Sensing that it was going to be rather difficult to get me over the line she suggested she hand job me to finish. I was slightly concerned about if we would run over time I as I hate getting dressed in a hurry. I asked if we had enough time to which she said

“Don’t worry we still have 15 minutes.”

Pleasantly surprised I let her do as she please. She removed the condom and proceeded to suck my nipples as she stroked me quite expertly. While not as nice as her mouth the climax was memorable as she sucked my balls while stroking me to finish with my hand again on her pussy rubbing her to her own orgasm. I came a second time unloading just as much as I did the first time.

My body collapsed onto the bed for a second time as I was well and truly spent. She kissed me on the forehead affectionately and laughed as she told me she was going to shower first. Not having the energy to reply I just gave her a nod as she laughed at me once more as I laid on the bed extremely tired yet but very satisfied. I looked up at the ceiling and thought for a brief moment Religiously speaking I’m probably going to hell for all the sins I’ve committed but screw it I’m going to indulge myself to the fullest in what life has to offer and at this very moment life was offering me Chanel and her amazing body, what a sight to behold as I watched her clean herself in the shower. If this is what I have to give up to go to heaven then I’d rather indulge in the lust and glory that is pure unadulterated sex.

Chanel stepped out of the shower telling me it was my turn. Reluctantly I got off the bed and headed to the shower. I asked if she enjoyed herself and while I know the answer would have been yes even if she thought I was terrible I still like to think that we both thoroughly enjoyed each other’s company for that brief hour.

We both got dressed and seeing as we still had 5 minutes she asked if I had any more card tricks to show her, not wanting to let her down I gave some final bits of magic to cap of the magical hour we shared no pun intended.
    A polite knock at the door from Roy signalled that time was up. We collected our possessions as I held the door for her as we left the room and bid each other goodbye but not before one last kiss.

I stepped into the office to have a brief chat with Roy as I took him up on the beer he offered me earlier. He asked me how she was to hoping for positive feedback which of course is what I gave him as honestly it was one of the better sessions I’ve had at M5 and while it’s hard for me to compare her to Hana as they are two different girls with different styles and different price points I was every bit as happy with Chanel’s service as I was with Hana’s.
    With that I shook Roy’s hand one last time until my next visit and another visit to M5 was over, what a good way to welcome myself back to Sydney.

Rating time. (Graded from D,C,B,A and the highest of all S rank)

Looks: S rank. Her short hair, cute but seductive smile really is what set her apart from the other girls in the line up. While she’s not slim she’s not a big girl either by any means about a size 6 dress size (Saint Laurent dress size). Her curves only enhance her femineity while her D cups could easily fuel any man with lust. While she’s not the glamorous model she is still damn hot and a head turner walking down any street.

Personality: S+ Rank.
    While she loves sex she’s also a sweet girl when she needs to be. She’ll serve you to the best of her abilities. She a nice blend of GFE with a slight hint of PSE. I’m not too sure how good her English is so non chinese speaking punters may find it more difficult to connect to her as I think she’s only been in the country for 1-2 months.

Service: S+ Rank.
    It’s been a long time since a girl managed to make me finish twice in one session, the last girl that managed to do it was Anabella also an ex M5 girl but Chanel is in a different league. Chanel gave me a welcome home that I won’t be forgetting for a while, especially the way we finished round 2. I can’t fault her service at all and honestly $190/hour I think is a steal for a girl of her quality. I’ve seen 9 FS girls in total since I started punting and so far I would say Chanel is the only girl I’ve seen which I think is under-priced in terms of service. Sure she doesn’t offer some services that you would get at the diamond price point BUT for $190 I would happily see her again sooner rather than later as well especially that steal of a price.

Overall enjoyment: S+ rank.
    The best welcome home present a guy could ever give to himself, I bought a watch from Rolex, suits from Luigi Bianchi, shoes from Gucci but my new favourite brand is definitely CHANEL.
    Happy punting gentleman cheers.

P.S Bring on the memes I’m ready for them.

P.S.S If you gentleman can't make it out to M5 she works at 42 under the name Yoyo and in all honesty I'd rather go to 42 as the rooms are nicer especially as they just finished renovations.

Caff3ry signing off

20987884_1505364962856995_2076341779_n.jpg20986457_1505364966190328_1238036459_n.jpg
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Welcome home brother!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Umm.... so you could say she's Chanel (at) #5

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I see you did the mumbo #5....

Sorry for the puns... couldn't resist

Welcome back brother Caff!

So no fun in Japan again !

Just wondering what it will be worth if next time you go you have a FB or any female companion to share your bed !

Another great review. So natural D Cups you think, i think I should check out this shop myself sometimes as it is not that far from the city.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

I was sold at short hair lol. I will have to check her out.

Btw I'm more partial to the Subs and Daytonas.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Welcome back brother Caff!

So no fun in Japan again !

Just wondering what it will be worth if next time you go you have a FB or any female companion to share your bed !

Another great review. So natural D Cups you think, i think I should check out this shop myself sometimes as it is not that far from the city.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
    I don't think I know haha. Definitely natural D's I thought you were more of an RNT guy rather than FS. Although I guess the allure of big boobs is enough to send you to the moon if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Umm.... so you could say she's Chanel (at) #5
    That's good X11 don't know why I didn't think of that salute you good sir.

oh what week start with caffery's review!!!!!

Damn glad to see your reviews! Welcome back~~

I couldn’t resist the Rolex Oyster Perpetual and the sartorial heaven which is Isetan
    I needed to google it since I don't know anything about watches. but so many came up -.,- what did you get? may I ask

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    I needed to google it since I don't know anything about watches. but so many came up -.,- what did you get? may I ask
    Rolex oyster perpetual 39 black dial. Reference 114300 Ive alwyas wanted one for the longest time was waiting for an overseas trip to buy one as they are cheaper in Japan and more readily available. Plus can get the tax back what's not to love. What did you think of the review this time Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Damn glad to see your reviews! Welcome back~~
    Thanks for such positive feedback makes me want to keep writing and I thought maybe I had lost my touch. Much appreciated Omnimime

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Rolex oyster perpetual 39 black dial. Reference 114300 Ive alwyas wanted one for the longest time was waiting for an overseas trip to buy one as they are cheaper in Japan and more readily available. Plus can get the tax back what's not to love. What did you think of the review this time Christmas?
    hehe I don't care about review tbh I only look for what you wore that day ㅋㅋㅋ

The armour of choice today comprised of a double breasted navy blazer by Ralph Lauren, grey checked trousers, crisp ivory shirt, brown knitted tie by Zegna, chocolate brown suede loafers by Gucci and for finishing touches tobacco vanille parfum by Tom Ford.
    damn that perfume is winner
    I got it for my ex last year valentine's day

[QUOTE=Christmas;1169760]hehe I don't care about review tbh I only look for what you wore that day ㅋㅋㅋ

Why do you care about what I wear lol I thought you weren't into my style. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I was sold at short hair lol. I will have to check her out.

Btw I'm more partial to the Subs and Daytonas.
    Subs I don't mind but they are such chunky watches not good for my small wrist I like 38-39mm preferably plus I've always leaned towards more of the dress watches, next one will be a day date if I can ever afford one haha.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Why do you care about what I wear lol I thought you weren't into my style. Haha
    well because it's fun to read?
    anyway what about you post some pics next time

tshirts

pants

shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    well because it's fun to read?
    anyway what about you post some pics next time

tshirts

pants

shoes
    I don't know if I want to post pics of myself on to a punting forum perhaps I'll just visit you in person if you wanna see haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lol... hey cagf.. send her dick pics... she likes dick pics.... and we won't be able to recognize u without ur suit on ! 😛😛

yeah my nude updated this morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast