Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chanel is my new favorite brand! F.t Chanel AKA Yoyo

Wooohoooo Yoyo from 3pm today
    sorry it was different (C)Yoyo, my bad

Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 18-09-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Wooohoooo Yoyo from 3pm today
    sorry it was different (C)Yoyo, my bad

Nooooo you had my hopes up. I was going to go over as well! :'(

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post

I don't know if I want to post pics of myself on to a punting forum perhaps I'll just visit you in person if you wanna see haha.
    Christmas is very gutsy, good girl.

Was wondering why Yoyo@glades had no reviews, forgot she has a different name at M5 and there is another Yoyo at m5 :/

Can confirm the pics are accurate, as someone who loves short hair shes a 10/10 for me.
    I'm pretty sure I have a type lol and Yoyo definitely would be at the top above cookie and ayu/mina

Really sweet girl. She was surprised I picked her just from the pics as I skipped the lineup, she mentioned she is usually only picked/booked by Asian customers.
    She had some issues with my size but was a real trooper, as result its not worth writing an AR yet. But I do plan on seeing her again instead of some other girls so will do an AR next time.

Caffery she does diamond now fyi

Post God I miss you everyday, now you're so far away... F.T Yoyo

God I miss you everyday, now you're so far away... F.T Yoyo

Good evening gentleman!

MY GOD WHAT A PUNT! ACTUALLY NO TO CALL IT A PUNT WOULD BE AN INSULT.

My goodness let me calm down a bit first.

I have to write this now I have to get this out of my system now!

It's been 4 months since I've seen Chanel/Yoyo. it's 12:50AM and I see on 42's wechat that she is leaving. Not wanting to let it end this way without a second visit. I did what no sane man would do. I got dressed, called the uber and was on my way there. You never know how much you miss something till it's almost gone and in the case of Yoyo I always thought that I would have more time that no matter what there would be a second visit later down the line. However sometimes destiny isn't so kind. Sometimes opportunities only present themselves once in a bluemoon to you and I had a feeling this was one of those times.

I rushed forth from my apartment not a moment too soon and not before long the drive was over and I was in 42 again at long last.

I hand over the money to Garry without hesitation not even to bother counting it. I just had to see Yoyo. I sit on the chair in room 6 waiting in anticipation for her to come in my heart thumping against my rib cage. She knocks...and enters.

I take a deep breath...

*In mandarin*

“It’s you what are you doing here so late!?”

“Honestly I’m so surprised you still remember me.”

“How could I forget you?! At first I wanted to go home at 1:15 but then Garry told me that I had a booking. I didn’t believe him at first but then he showed me the wechat message and then your photo and I couldn’t believe it was you after all this time.”

She moves closer to me crouching on her feet to meet my height as I sat on the seat. Her cleavage was so alluring as ever It’s rare I meet a Chinese girl who’s skin is as white and pure as my own. Her ample bosom sparkling a brilliant porcelain white in the dimly lit room…It’s been a long time since I’ve had my chance to see them.

“I saw on 42’s wechat post you were leaving…I had always meant to find time to see you again but time just goes too fast sometimes. So when I saw that I knew that I had to come rushing over. Seriously do you know how much my fair was? I traveled quite a bit just to come and see you after seeing that”

“Look at the time its 2am already sometimes things just turn out the way they do and now that you’re in front of me I know I made the right decision. Seeing your short hair and pretty face with my own eyes once more I can’t help but smile. In fact I can’t stop smiling.”

She embraces me as my nose takes in the scent of her hair. Her chest squeezed up against my own.

“Yes it’s true I’m leaving…I’m going back to china for good due to some unforeseen circumstances…”

….

“My god are you serious? Is that why you’re going back…that’s quite sad…rather tragic if I must say.”

“Yes I know…I wanted to be here until the end of January but now I don’t have a choice.”

“I knew I made the right decisions to see you tonight.”

“I still haven’t forgotten what you did to me last time and how much fun we had.”

Gentleman… that was the most fun I’ve had in a long time. You can’t buy chemistry like this no matter how much money you pay. I’m not going to divulge too much but what happened will forever stay burned in my memory. That room will never be the same… the things we did…the memories we created and the aftermath of it all. It was a spontaneous night that yielded incredible results through and through.

Normally I would document and tell you guys everything that happened but…not this time. This time I’m just going to have to leave it up to your imaginations.

In fact I don’t even know why I’m even updating this AR…a part of me wants to keep this special lady to myself and not share (and in truth I haven’t shared what happened) but I wanted to write this down for the memories this will come to bring me in the future. While I may not have written it down in words…somethings just stay with you for a life time and this is one of them.

Oh, love
    How I miss you every single day when I see you on those streets
    Oh, love
    Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me
    'Cause I don't know how to love someone else
    I don't know how to forget your face
    Oh, love
    God, I miss you every single day and now you're so far away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7iL2KzDh38

25324048_1608608679199289_792468043_n.jpg25344407_1608608682532622_402793078_o.jpg

Caff3ry Signing off~

P.s For all you Yoyo fans out there...her last day is December 18th...It's time to say goodbye
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Haha I saw her again yesterday as well, did an AR too. I do agree that part of me didn't want to share it either :/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what an excellent post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12