Thread: DreamGirl - I am and will still be a happy customer

Senior Member(無間使者)

Post DreamGirl - I am and will still be a happy customer

Sorry for causing the trouble for the agency. I just arrived home from work and realised that there were many comments on the rant I posted.

I am and will be a happy customer.... It had just happened so many times recently, my time was limited, I paid the parking and took an hour to get there. Being very frustrated, I posted the previous message. I thought DreamGirl has always been reliable. Hence I chose it over the other one.

That's life. I will still be visiting them - but it may be a couple of months before I can do it looking at my schedule.

Or maybe I have visited too many girls in my life already and it has reached the end - Or how can there be three double bookings in a roll

Banned

Banned
    Decisions, Decisions.
    Think hard , very, very hard.
    Smart people are full of doubt.
    While ignorant ones are full of bravado.

Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post
    Sorry for causing the trouble for the agency. I just arrived home from work and realised that there were many comments on the rant I posted.

I am and will be a happy customer.... It had just happened so many times recently, my time was limited, I paid the parking and took an hour to get there. Being very frustrated, I posted the previous message. I thought DreamGirl has always been reliable. Hence I chose it over the other one.

That's life. I will still be visiting them - but it may be a couple of months before I can do it looking at my schedule.

Or maybe I have visited too many girls in my life already and it has reached the end - Or how can there be three double bookings in a roll
    You are a gentleman bro
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Banned
    Congratulations on you both for a healthy , amicable , agreement .
    All winners here no losers.