My first time at 7 Cowper today, saw the list of new girls advertised on here and thought a couple sounded nice so headed in just before lunch time...
Once i was inside i was lead into the first room to the right and then shortly after a girl came in with the mamasasn. I asked about seeing all the girls but was told they were all busy... That was a bit disappointing but you get that and the girl in front of me wasnt horrible looking, not my ideal but still quite passable.

From there i paid for half an hour and then went for my shower. I soon found out that Yoyo didnt speak any english, At the time i didnt think that would matter but later found that it made making a connection in any way impossible... The session started with Yoyo motioning for me to lay down on the bed, she then commenced a fairly half hearted cat bath concentrating mostly on my nipples, now i dont normally mind this to begin but it was very boring and un-sexy soon she went for her bag to get a condom (obviously no bbbj) on it went and she went to work, again it was pretty damn average. Of course BBBJ are always better but covered can still be good... not this one... i didnt have to worry because it didnt last long and she was hopping on top to ride, now i was hopeful that she might find a spark and give me a bit of a show? Nope, within 2 or 3 mins she was off and motioning for me to get on top.... That was the point where i lost total interest in the punt and wished i stayed home for a wank.

There was absolutely no effort it was all just going through her very average routine, alas i was there, I had paid so I might as well get my load away! I jumped on top for some mish, then thought i might go for some DATY to see if i could spark a reaction apart from the constant fake little moans? Not really she didnt really give me good access and was clearly not that comfortable with it so i stopped and decided to just go for doggie and finsh.

I should mention there was absolutely no kissing... at all... she just turned her head away at any attempt... I dont need DFK but some definitely helps me get in to it.

More about Yoyo.... hairy puss, hairy underarms, bit of a flabby belly (over all though she is probably a size 10?), small tits B cup at best and of course the no communication thing.

I rate this as my worst ever punt... its not even a contest. I went in there pretty horny and probably could have squeezed out 2 loads in the session but instead showered up before time was up and cut my losses.

On the way out i saw another girl who i was told was Mimi? Damn! she was my type! Hot, sexy body, i was tempted to go again but only had $20 in the wallet so no go for me...

Not sure if I'll be back? maybe? Hopefully that service isn't par for the place?!

cheers