Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New K Mina, what a Glorious day

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

New K Mina, what a Glorious day

Ginza has got some of the finest girls in the past and now. They are all different types of girls, visually different and sexually different.
    Girls like Miki, Barbie, Yuri, Angela are top notch and sure to bring you one the best sex you ever had. Though the best of the lot was another girl that I keep secret to myself.

A few days ago, new K Mina started and I booked for 45 minutes. Oh boy it was one of my glorious days in my punting career, I will never forget the pleasure with Mina.

Mina is a smaller girl comparing to Miki and Barbie, she's 1.58-1.60m so she's not tall, which is fine for me because I'm no tall guy. If you are a big guy who likes tall girls, go see other girls: Miki, Barbie, Lemon, etc.

Mina is young, and maybe a bit shy at the beginning. Of course it's understandable though, 2 strangers meeting each other the first time in a room getting ready for sex, it takes some time to get to know each other.

She was wearing a yellow bikini, she looks great and hot in that outfit.
    I'm going to describe her in details from head to toe:

Hair
    Her hair is long to shoulder, not very long, brown/black.

Face
    Pretty face indeed. She looks like an american actress but I don't know her name. She's not as glamorous as Miki but a very pretty girl still. High straight nose, pretty eyes, white teeth, sure had some "upgrades" but look very natural. She has beautiful smile and modern looking.

Boobs
    All natural pair of boobs. Her boobs are not firm or big because it's all natural, B cup I think. Her boobs are great, I couldn't stop grabbing her boobs during the session.

Tummy
    Flat tummy, she's young. Not toned, she does not have 4-6 packs like some other girls. Her waist is not as perfectly narrow as Yuri or Miki or Barbie. But make no mistake, she still look good.

Down under
    Trimmed. A bit of public hair above her clit. Her vagina is one of the best looking ones. Perfectly shaped, clean, and smell good. One of the best. A Mona lisa beauty.
    She's tight, even one finger in and it felt tight. If you like tight, you're going to love Mina.

Legs
    Nice pair of legs. She is not leggy or model looking like Miki cuz she's only 1.58-1.60. But I remembered looking at her legs at the ceiling mirror and her legs look great.

Skin
    One of the best. White, super soft, smoothest skin I've ever touched. No scars, no scratches, no stretched skin. Simply delightful to touch.

Arse
    She's not a tall or toned girl, her arse is not the perfect arse you see in models photos. Mina's arse is amazing. I still remember the scene of banging her from behind and touching her arse, what a feeling. No loose skin, no stretched marks, no scars, a perfect arse to grab and fuck from behind.

DFK
    After shower, we headed to bed and she started with DFK. Smell is important to me and Mina has no bad odour. Kissing is great with Mina. But I'm not into DFK much anyway.

DATY
    As said, her boobs, skin and vagina are delightful to touch. Every point every touch on her body was a pleasure and I had to take all of hers. Her body reaction is very much genuine and a big turn on. You've gotta love this girl. When she lies down, her boobs are so soft and felt so great to touch. I gave her the pleasure she deserved, and paused for some moment to check out her genital area, what a scene, it's glory holes, smell great and clean, loved it.

BBBJ
    She might be young, but her BBBj is excellent excellent. She went deep and I liked it. She started kissing my back and arse which was good, but I'm not a fan of DD so I didn't need.

The glorious fuck
    My session with Mina has to be one of the best I've had. Every touch, every kiss, every point on her body was soft, smooth. Fucking her, looking at her pretty face, grabbing her awesome, soft, natural boobs, in out in out from her good looking tight vagina was a great pleasure. She enjoy sex as much as I did, can't fault anything in that session.

The aftermath
    She was abit shy at beginning, so was I. After the great action, we opened up a bit more, she was next to me and we talked about this and that. She was more chatty at the time and more relaxed.

10/10
    God fucking jesus, it's one hell of a sex with Mina and gotta see her again...after I check out some other new girls at Ginza perhaps.

PS:
    I'm not a vocal guy during sex. When I walked out of room 1 on Wed 23rd Aug 2017 session, around 12:45pm I think, the mysterious guy in room 2 was clearly enjoying his time too.
    He was screaming "YES, YES, YES", and room 2 girl was "YES, FUCK FUCK", "YES YES YES" lol.
    Calm down these 2 before someone burst the door in and spank them. What a day! Who is this guy.

Lol love the review.
    You've pointed out the main problem with ginza, you can meet a 10/10 girl but still want to try others as you know they will be quality.

Banned
    No the main problem was who the fuck was that guy in room 2 hahaha. And which girl screams like that? xboyx, you should have knocked the door and said take it easy dude lol. Good AR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I heard Ayu went to Ginza could it be her?

Could be, I couldn't say for sure without seeing her lol.

Ayu told me she was 154 though, either Wilson is measuring their height in heels or too generous as she is listed as 158.
    I mean Cookie is listed as 160 and I dont believe that for a second, I need to book her again and bring a tape measure rofl.

If it is her then I will have to definitely visit her again as she is fantastic.

Banned
    Wau is that Ayu? 10/10? please confirm Harrry lol.

I'll setup a go fund me lol.

Also I've only had Barbie really yell that loudly before, I'm usually quite quiet lol but with her I was concerned Wilson was going to break the door down as she was screaming lol

Banned
    Actually I was going to ask you this. Is this what you mean by PSE??

Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    Actually I was going to ask you this. Is this what you mean by PSE??
    Barbie? Definitely yes, though I guess my definition is kind of loose, but its when girls either take control or really lose themselves in the moment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    No the main problem was who the fuck was that guy in room 2 hahaha. And which girl screams like that? xboyx, you should have knocked the door and said take it easy dude lol. Good AR.
    If Wilson didn't pull me out I'd have spanked that guy so hard ... joking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    I heard Ayu went to Ginza could it be her?
    Who is Ayu? from another shop?
    Taylor and K2 are 2 other new girls at Ginza, I'll have to check them out and post AR. There were some other new ones but only showed up in roster once/twice then haven't seen them again. Still Miki, Yuri, Angela for revisits too so it's a long to-do list....

Banned
    Ayu was very popular in another shop ...not going to mention the name (you can find it yourself). If it's her no surprise she got 10/10 from you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Barbie? Definitely yes, though I guess my definition is kind of loose, but its when girls either take control or really lose themselves in the moment.
    I thought Emily's flirting was wild enough. Barbie even screams? OMG, I don't think I'm into that lol. I like having sex in stealth mode lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went to see Mina for a second time last week, still a great session. She was more opened up to me. I checked out her arse and vagina while doing DATY, still a great Mona Lisa beauty, walked out happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i bumped into her on my way down the stairs .... absolute glamour! will have to definitely try her out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    i bumped into her on my way down the stairs .... absolute glamour! will have to definitely try her out
    you mean Julianna or Mina?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry it was definitely Mina .... 10/10 on looks alone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwoo85 View Post
    Did anyone tried Juliana/K2? Her photo looks someone I want to try but no reviews yet...
    Im interested in trying Juliana as well! I should probs do my part in this fourm, and do a review of her after I try her out..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would have tried Julianna this week but had to see other girls, too many samples

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had the chance to finally try Mina this week

All I gotta say is that for someone looking for the ultimate GFE experience, she's the person to look for

Overall very gentle and sweet, with great BBBJ skills and the MOST SOFTEST boobs ever. Mind you they are all natural and a decent size as well

The photos available on ginza I can confirm is real. For those that need a benchmark, I thought they softest boobs I've ever touched was from Sussex star (go look up Hera) but damn.. Mina definitely wins the cake

The overall sex session was amazing too - you could either let her pamper you and let her do her GFE thing or take control yourself

Great session with Mina - would definitely go see her again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast