Contact Details/Address/Weblink :www.64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 150 hr

Size/shape : Slim, no curves

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, doggy and mish

Value for money/recommend? : No, there are better options

My experience/comments:
    Went in today hoping to see Emma, she was booked out, so I thought i'd try Sasa. There was a short 10 mins wait, no problems. I was introduced to Sasa, I thought she was fine looking and said how are you, she didn't really understand, and there was no further chit chat before I jumped into the shower.

She sat around playing on her phone whilst I got dried up, then on to the bed. No DFK, which was fine as she didn't have the best breath.

She started playing with little marc, so I took the opportunity to suggest a suck. The BBBJ was fine, not the best and not the worst. Though halfway through it, she propped her head up on her hand, like she was sleep sucking, that was a bit weird and off putting. She wanted to get the dom on, but I thought I'd get a bit more time with her mouth.

When the dom came on, she asked me to go on top, which is fine, and we got to business. She had the mechanical moans, but had a really absent look in her eyes, it was obvious she didn't want to be there. By now, like her, i didn't want to be there, so didn't other to ask her to jump on top. I switched it to doggy, and finished up

There wasn't any hugging or massaging, straight to the shower (while she got back on her phone), and she saw me out.

In hindsight, i should have gone with Weiwei, she was far more energetic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cant agree to you more, I had a session with her and totally waste of money! Services was minimal, no kissing, short bbbj, she wants to put on dom when my little one was still getting hard, moan like a machine, no energy at all just like a dead fish. I had to finish with hj.