Thread: Unearthing the Hong Kong Gem - Jade

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unearthing the Hong Kong Gem - Jade

E​stablishment: Bella Massage
    Date of visit: 28 August 2017
    ML Selected: Jade
    Damage: 1 hr at $65 + $50 tip
    Experience: Went to the shop without a booking. Everyone seems to be busy and had a chat with mamasan. The next one available is Jade the Hong Kong girl. Just normal chitchat and mamasan was keen to get feedback from me as to how they are doing so far. Very keen I must say and this is new establishment is fast becoming one of my favorites given the attitude of the management. Anyway, after a 15 minutes wait, Jade came out of a 3 hours booking. Excused herself to get a quick bite and freshen up abit. FIrst impression is that she is exudes a typical party Hong Kong girl feel. Young and wouldn't be out of place in a club.

Paid $65 upfront to mamasan and proceed to room 2. The room was quite nicely heated up given the cold snap yesterday. I think mamasan was experimenting with the shop music as I heard some korean music for a few seconds but eventually some nice sensual spa music set in. Although the walls do not go all the way up to the ceiling, the music sort of mask the conversations between each room.

Jade is very friendly and fluent in canto/mandarian/english/. During part 1, we got to know each other better and was told she has been in Australia for awhile now. Anyway, it was quite nice to have the chitchat to break the ice. When comes to Part 2, she was unrushed and transition from massage to tickle tackle was nicely done. Didn't know when all the gears were off but a nice figure was presented in a blink of an eye. Depending on the chemistry one might have with her but I'm glad to get some GF feeling from her with lotsa of cuddlings, light touching/stroking/probing. Magical hands with very slow and sensual techniques lead me to an explosive finishing. She didn't stop immediately and continues to give Junior a gentle massage til the end.

I asked if she was tired from a long 3 hour booking and all I got was a wink and "he was more tired". Ok, it is certainly mind boggling what people do in long bookings.

Return Factor: Yes and I may try the longer bookings with her to see what it is all about.

It is so dangerous to have shops like this one so close to home. It is like a new toy for me! Wanting to try every single one of them in their lineup.

Hope this helps fellow brothers out there in making a decision.

That's for sharing brother Catiness, very good review .

Jade is on again today and they BBBC on offer........ haha

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    E​stablishment: Bella Massage
    Date of visit: 28 August 2017
    ML Selected: Jade
    Damage: 1 hr at $65 + $50 tip
    Experience: Went to the shop without a booking. Everyone seems to be busy and had a chat with mamasan. The next one available is Jade the Hong Kong girl. Just normal chitchat and mamasan was keen to get feedback from me as to how they are doing so far. Very keen I must say and this is new establishment is fast becoming one of my favorites given the attitude of the management. Anyway, after a 15 minutes wait, Jade came out of a 3 hours booking. Excused herself to get a quick bite and freshen up abit. FIrst impression is that she is exudes a typical party Hong Kong girl feel. Young and wouldn't be out of place in a club.

Paid $65 upfront to mamasan and proceed to room 2. The room was quite nicely heated up given the cold snap yesterday. I think mamasan was experimenting with the shop music as I heard some korean music for a few seconds but eventually some nice sensual spa music set in. Although the walls do not go all the way up to the ceiling, the music sort of mask the conversations between each room.

Jade is very friendly and fluent in canto/mandarian/english/. During part 1, we got to know each other better and was told she has been in Australia for awhile now. Anyway, it was quite nice to have the chitchat to break the ice. When comes to Part 2, she was unrushed and transition from massage to tickle tackle was nicely done. Didn't know when all the gears were off but a nice figure was presented in a blink of an eye. Depending on the chemistry one might have with her but I'm glad to get some GF feeling from her with lotsa of cuddlings, light touching/stroking/probing. Magical hands with very slow and sensual techniques lead me to an explosive finishing. She didn't stop immediately and continues to give Junior a gentle massage til the end.

I asked if she was tired from a long 3 hour booking and all I got was a wink and "he was more tired". Ok, it is certainly mind boggling what people do in long bookings.

Return Factor: Yes and I may try the longer bookings with her to see what it is all about.

It is so dangerous to have shops like this one so close to home. It is like a new toy for me! Wanting to try every single one of them in their lineup.

Hope this helps fellow brothers out there in making a decision.
    Hi Catiness,

Thank you for your nice AR. Come and try our other masseurs anytime! Your support to our shop is very much appreciated. All the masseurs said you are a very nice gentleman with a cheeky side.

xoxo Bella

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    That's for sharing brother Catiness, very good review .

Jade is on again today and they BBBC on offer........ haha

Hi Ahlungor,

Come tomorrow and see Mika. I highly recommend her to you! D cup *tick*, Good massage *tick*, Good attitude *tick*, Cold days need a pair of warm hands *tick*. Let me know ok? Haha

xox Bella

Gave me a scare reading the title, "unearthing", hope she's not a mummy !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Gave me a scare reading the title, "unearthing", hope she's not a mummy !
    Oh no no way she is a mummy. But our customers said she is very yummy though!

xoxo Bella