Thread: Kippy the cute and tiny Thai girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kippy the cute and tiny Thai girl

Date : 26 August 2017
    Name : Kippy or Lippy the Thai girl
    Damage : $65 + $50 + $30 for tips
    Establishment : Bella Massage

Went here on George st Saturday afternoon, kept thinking myself to go to D.O.S or 741, but I don't make any appointment at all. So I tried to come and try the new establishment Bella Massage which only across the road from both massage places.

I went to the upstairs and rang the bell, a nice lady opened the door for me and asked me how long do I want, I said an hour and straight paid $65. The girl took the money and sent me to one of the room, and offered me a drink.

And less than 5 minutes, a cute tiny girl dressed with black shirt dress turned up. The girl introduced herself as Kippy/Lippy from Thai. I can see her cleveage and turned me on straight away.

I undressed myself, and part 1 started. She's very good in massage and we had a bit chat, there was a mirror next to my massage table, so every time she massaged me I can see her cleveage. And I can't stop myself try not to grope her when part 1 happened. And she got a very good attitude, she allowed me touching whole of her body when massaging me, and in middle of massage, I asked her to open all, which I already took off her panty to half of her knee.

She whispered to my ear that I need to pay another $50, which I agreed, but she doesn't ask the money straight. She kept continue the massage and start to tickle my balls. I groped her boobs, played with it and sucked it deep. Her boobs we're so yummy...LOL... and is not saggy at all, can't stop playing it all the time..

She gave me handjob while I was trying to play with her pussy too. It's a bush down there, groped her butts...

She's really gentle and didn't check the clock at all which that became her plus. She allowed me to suck deep her boobs and licked her nipples.

And 5 minutes before the times up, I blew out my self. She brought me a warm towel and cleaned me up..

After everything done including I dressed up myself, I gave her $50 and another $30 tips. She's a great girl to see and enjoy her whole body, I wish other menu was in there too, which I'm willing to pay more.

Even until today (Sunday) I still can't stop thinking about her boobs. And kept thinking if I can get more which gonna be awesome.

Back again to this establishment? Definitely yes!!!

That's all from me folks...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 80085L0V3R View Post
    Even until today (Sunday) I still can't stop thinking about her boobs. And kept thinking if I can get more which gonna be awesome.
    What is her cup size?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by O yea View Post
    What is her cup size?
    Her cup maybe B or C, not too big and not too small. Just enough for grope, suck and lick. Sorry, I'm not that good to see the size. Just love it... 😍😍😍

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by 80085L0V3R View Post
    Date : 26 August 2017
    Name : Kippy or Lippy the Thai girl
    Damage : $65 + $50 + $30 for tips
    Establishment : Bella Massage

Went here on George st Saturday afternoon, kept thinking myself to go to D.O.S or 741, but I don't make any appointment at all. So I tried to come and try the new establishment Bella Massage which only across the road from both massage places.

I went to the upstairs and rang the bell, a nice lady opened the door for me and asked me how long do I want, I said an hour and straight paid $65. The girl took the money and sent me to one of the room, and offered me a drink.

And less than 5 minutes, a cute tiny girl dressed with black shirt dress turned up. The girl introduced herself as Kippy/Lippy from Thai. I can see her cleveage and turned me on straight away.

I undressed myself, and part 1 started. She's very good in massage and we had a bit chat, there was a mirror next to my massage table, so every time she massaged me I can see her cleveage. And I can't stop myself try not to grope her when part 1 happened. And she got a very good attitude, she allowed me touching whole of her body when massaging me, and in middle of massage, I asked her to open all, which I already took off her panty to half of her knee.

She whispered to my ear that I need to pay another $50, which I agreed, but she doesn't ask the money straight. She kept continue the massage and start to tickle my balls. I groped her boobs, played with it and sucked it deep. Her boobs we're so yummy...LOL... and is not saggy at all, can't stop playing it all the time..

She gave me handjob while I was trying to play with her pussy too. It's a bush down there, groped her butts...

She's really gentle and didn't check the clock at all which that became her plus. She allowed me to suck deep her boobs and licked her nipples.

And 5 minutes before the times up, I blew out my self. She brought me a warm towel and cleaned me up..

After everything done including I dressed up myself, I gave her $50 and another $30 tips. She's a great girl to see and enjoy her whole body, I wish other menu was in there too, which I'm willing to pay more.

Back again to this establishment? Definitely yes!!!

That's all from me folks...
    Thank you very much for your nice AR.

The masseur's name is Gabby. Come back soon to try other masseurs!

xoxo Bella