Thread: Paris - Better than Caviar and Octopus

Banned

Paris - Better than Caviar and Octopus

Had my eyes on Paris last few days and finally got some time to play last night.

I know 5* guarantees two things - pretty young girls and good service.

I am always looking for the benchmark Kay sort of girl and Paris is certainly up there in terms of looks and sweetness.

It is hard to find girls of Paris' calibre but 5* is still one of the best recruiters in town.

When I met Paris, I saw a very pretty girl in a nice white dress. She looked so pure and innocent.

We went upstairs to the room and when she undressed, I can see she is a slim size 7 girl, natural b cup bust, flat tummy and a nice big round bum.

Good white pale skin, 160cm with B cups. Only 21 yrs old and looks even more beautiful up close.

Shower was nice and quick with cleaning in the key areas.

I met her back on the bed, where we cuddled and I started to take charge. She is a very friendly and submissive girl.

So I hugged her to warm Paris up. Her nipples were very sensitive as I sucked them.

I rubbed her clit at the same time to make her moan and wet down below.

After that, I ordered her to suck my nipples, lick the caviar off my balls and suck my cock for a good length of time. Submissive girl.

But it is the illusion of that pretty face licking and sucking my cock and balls that excites.

I started in doggie position because of her round bum. She is so wet and her bum is so round.

Even after more and more thrusts, I love doggy position with Paris. This view is better than the city of Paris.

I finally flipped her over to missionary. That face is so good when you fuck her in this position. Paris looks so innocent and sweet with her cute moans.

Again, quite a turn on for me. I kiss her neck, suck her nipples, one hand on her nipple and another rubbing her clit. Like the tentacles of an octopus.

Not long til I finish inside this pretty girl. Very satisfied.

Nationality: Chinese

Face: 9/10
    Body: 8/10
    Service: 8/10

Style: Shy, friendly, GFE
    Recommend: Yes

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review as always Lenka. You are a lucky boy. She sounds awesome. Everyone loves a young submissive girl.

Banned
    Yes, she is a lovely girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks very stunning.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She reminds me of Tuesday from The Adams Family. Origibal black and white tv series .

Banned
    She is original Chinese beauty indeed.

Meets my high standard for sure.