Thread: Any Nuru Massage recommendation.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Any Nuru Massage recommendation.

Hey, guys just wanted to know if there is a shop that does a decent Nuru massage in the Sydney CBD Area.

Thank you in Advance

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you use then search function, you will find some recent past posts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Zara in the rocks is really good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all/ This is my first post.

I'm a massage fanatic and have been seeing MLsfor the past 15 years. Only recently discovered this website (I used to find shops the old fashion way via daily telegraph or local newspaper or simply trial and error at new shops). I have been reading the various threads with much interest at how the scene has really changed. I never used to bother about what others do but it is a good read to discover new shops.

My best and closest experiences with nuru massage have been in the last 2 years with Japanese girl bodyslides. I believe Jap girls are the most cleaness, polite, and very obliging if u treat them gently and with respect.

I know a shop that recently opened in Sussex st near Liverpool St (on the quiet as neighbouring tenants are unaware) with real japanese girls. It may not be the exact nuru massage but the bodyslide by some of the girls is right up there for me.

I don't think owner wants to publicise the address but call her on 0402 236 192 if u want to give it a try. She is Japanese so you may want to talk slower. Just ask her who is on and good at bodyslide.