Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza

... it seems that Ginza has almost erase [ or will getting there soon] the golden class and golden premium. I strongly believe isn't good step. They will loose many customers gradually.
    I am one of these people [ and believe me I know personal many] who really love the inexperienced - organic - authentic - raw - backpackers - casual style girls. That was a unique approach in this field from Ginza.
    Ginza definitely still is the best 'house of love' in Sydney for this range of price - [ 5Star I believe is just 'a few seconds' behind in the second position ,, ha ha ] and [ 42 Gladesville and Kyoto206 will be the new places to check, after the new look etc. ] - ,,, but I believe not for long if they lose this unique combination of service [ this will remain for sure ] and 'organic girls'.

p.s. Paddington 244 and PPP are always in the game but out of the medals. ... FantasyClub35 and Red Palace have some really fresh girls but they have long way to go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I feel ginza is for those who want guarantee of service. unsure if it would really take a dent as most people don't have the time to gamble....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    of course make sense what you say [pussyhands] but as always time will tell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ... it seems that Ginza has almost erase [ or will getting there soon] the golden class and golden premium. I strongly believe isn't good step. They will loose many customers gradually.
    I am one of these people [ and believe me I know personal many] who really love the inexperienced - organic - authentic - raw - backpackers - casual style girls. That was a unique approach in this field from Ginza.
    Ginza definitely still is the best 'house of love' in Sydney for this range of price - [ 5Star I believe is just 'a few seconds' behind in the second position ,, ha ha ] and [ 42 Gladesville and Kyoto206 will be the new places to check, after the new look etc. ] - ,,, but I believe not for long if they lose this unique combination of service [ this will remain for sure ] and 'organic girls'.

p.s. Paddington 244 and PPP are always in the game but out of the medals. ... FantasyClub35 and Red Palace have some really fresh girls but they have long way to go.

Why don't you raise that with Wilson and see what he says. Their standars are high at the moment and customers still flocking to that place. Never tried anything below diamond though but I pay for good services.

Of course everything will not last forever just like a few other good places in the past. Too many factors to take into account but enjoy it whilst it still exists.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    inmydream ... I know why the management does this 'experiment' at present moment. But I believe they will go back to where were before. ... Ginza service is unique but I am talking for something extra that they had and they don't have it any more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    aye, Ginza's girl's service is really good.
    but for some reasons i found the receiptuonist is not as warm as some other shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi Syd119. Ginza service is unique for sure. , for the two receptionist ... yes I have mentioned about this in another post. rarely they smile.

Banned
    Seems unlikely they'll lose customers, probably just make more money. But yeah I love those Japanese girl next door GC and GCP girls too. Hope they get some more soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    cleetusvandamme ,,, yes, will be great to see the old form back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    hi Syd119. Ginza service is unique for sure. , for the two receptionist ... yes I have mentioned about this in another post. rarely they smile.
    Maybe they are busy. They do talk when they are not busy. Maybe come in the afternoon and see if they smile lol.

Anyway, I don't know how he does it even me I'll be like a fuckin grumpy dude if I have to sit there at Ginza for the whole day from lunch till midnight 6 days a week. So just look at from their perspective as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    inmydream ,,, part for what you say makes perfect sense to me but as you know it depends for each person how can handle pressure ,,, real customer service is not easy task.
    by the way, i have been there morning - afternoon and evening but still ... i am waiting for this natural big smile ,, ha ha. All good , Ginza as i said, is the best shop in Sydney for this range of price but they need to keep the golden class + premium fully alive for the reasons i mentioned above!!!

I think the guys aks me how the service was with a smile and are curtious when asking me to wait while girl gets ready.

I peeked over the counter once a while and I think there is a booking table they stare at.
    I have had a few times they bump my booking up if customers cancel

It's different to other shops where I am guessing a lot of customers walk in and out.
    Each customer doesn't have a timeslot - u don't need to organise as much. I'd imagine ull maybe need to keep an eye on the schedule more and be on the constant lookout for girl's service.

Probably a different game to other shops

------

Maybe the diamond girls are getting a lot more customer than gold class that's why it's a natural move of supply and demand to phase it out or minimise it....

I mean once you have been there a few times, Wilson is quite friendly
    I've had no issues with their service at reception.

Regarding OP's original complaint, Sure there are more diamond girls then usual but I don't know where you got the idea that this was a deliberate shift in company policy, I must of missed that in the last newsletter.

Since we are talking about Ginza, can we petition for Wilson to bring some more JAV stars? I missed the last one due to being interstate for work.

Banned

Even Rihanna has a song for diamond. Still don't buy it guys???

On the Monday roster there were 13 Diamond girls and 1 Gold

For today, there are 14 Diamond girls and 1 Gold.

What happened to the Silver Class ......... lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    .... no more j amber ... sigh must have seen her a dozen time never once charged for CIM.

some girls that use to be 1 hour minimum have 45min booking available now

They must be getting a run for their money by some of these new K girls ... and rightfully so these new girls and fresh and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    On the Monday roster there were 13 Diamond girls and 1 Gold

For today, there are 14 Diamond girls and 1 Gold.

What happened to the Silver Class ......... lol
    Supply and demand my brother

Supply and demand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pussyhands ... ''' Maybe the diamond girls are getting a lot more customer than gold class that's why it's a natural move of supply and demand to phase it out or minimise it.... '''
    . definitely make sense what you say but bad news for those who likes real GFE ... for those who like Natural beauty!!! Most [ not all ] of the diamond girls have done plastic surgery as you know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    harrycd ... I have not issue with the reception, just I wanted to say [ and this has to do with the character of the person ] they are too serious most of the times, but understand why.
    JAV stars? ha ha ,,, I have the feeling that you don't like 'authenticity' in this field. Personal I don't like ' professionals' , i love raw - organic girls with natural beauty [ not plastic and 1 kilo of make up ].
    and most of gold + premium class girls could deliver this ,,, ' we make love not just sex '. Only a few of the diamonds girls can offer this feeling. , , the reason? The majority are professional.
    ... for the story, , I am Caucasian and practicing Tantra. Japanese and korean girls for me is heaven.

U make a good point, i guess they are running a business

There are still there, the gold ones but low amount.

U might have to shop around a little...

And yeah I am a sucker for plastic surgery! It's a fantasy for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast