Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long Massage Sessions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1hr feels too short a time mostly. 2hr minimum ftw

Junior Member(有D料到)
    An ML told me they had this guy book for four hours pretty much to relax. He'd get a massage for a bit, then sit there and read the newspaper, get some more massage, sleep, then read, massage, etc... Probably some RnT in there as well. She said she and her colleague took turns each hour so they could get a break.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughandsmile View Post
    An ML told me they had this guy book for four hours pretty much to relax. He'd get a massage for a bit, then sit there and read the newspaper, get some more massage, sleep, then read, massage, etc... Probably some RnT in there as well. She said she and her colleague took turns each hour so they could get a break.
    Sounds a bit like me a few weeks ago in Hong Kong.
    Arrived in the morning from Sydney and went straight to work. Finished about midday, then whilst walking thru TST, wechat was pinging every few steps. Sitting down for lunch decided to answer a few and found one of them not far afterwards. See I didn't need to be back at the airport till evening, I spent the afternoon being "pampered". Funny, they completely forgot to charge me when I left !! ended up fixing the bill this week when I was up there for the day again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh so you can get WeChatted just by being near someone? Never used it before. And you are a good guy for fixing the bill! People admit when they haven't paid yet are the best.

So how do you fill all that time though? I can only imagine even a non-stop legitimate massage for several hours would drive someone insane, let alone extras/FS!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughandsmile View Post
    Oh so you can get WeChatted just by being near someone? Never used it before. And you are a good guy for fixing the bill! People admit when they haven't paid yet are the best.

So how do you fill all that time though? I can only imagine even a non-stop legitimate massage for several hours would drive someone insane, let alone extras/FS!
    Imagine what it's like for the girl! The punter probably sees a special connection between them but the girl is probably bored shitless! Hehe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    never gone more then an hour myself and that git repetative.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I Had a 3 hrs session recently if you haven't try it give it a go
    Time flies when u having a good time
    Talk nd play then relax....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12