ML: Jenny
Age: I'm guessing mid to late 20s? Not a good judge of age especially in dim lighting
Body: Petite as per advertisement. Amazing perky breasts and an even more amazing tight ass jesus christ. Smooth tanned skin all over.
Ethnicity: Thai
Fee: $65 for an hour + tips for services.

Is Parramatta Blossom a sister shop of SBM? They seem to use the same pictures+names but I digress.

Asked through their WeChat who was available at 12pm and got Jenny, Mina and Jojo. But because my dumbass took too long to try find the back entrance Jenny was unavailable but decided to come back at 1pm for her. Very good business decision on my part. She looks, as I've said, amazing.

Get in the room and undress in front of her. Bit embarrassing but you know. She is very friendly and talkative with a decent conversational level of English. She is very forward in that she didn't hesitate to sit up on the table while massaging my upper back. The short dress she wore allowed her soft thighs to be rubbing up against me which was..I'm going to run out of superlatives. It's great honestly. Lots of oil and you can see her perfect ass in both the wall mirrors. Massage itself could be better but that wasn't what I was there for.

The flip revealed her ass and breasts. Typical NHJ was offered but I asked for a bit extra and she obliged. Having her ass a few inches away from my face while her head bobbed up and down the goods was crazy. Like I said, out of superlatives.

Would I return? Yes. Most definitely. That image is going to a safe locked space in my brain. Also writing this just half an hour after I finished.