Thread: Mable - Slim, tiny waist, huge knockers, great lover.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Mable - Slim, tiny waist, huge knockers, great lover.

Person's Name : Mable

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Thursday 31st August 2017

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/mable.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, slim, tiny waist, huge knockers (enhanced), erect hard nipples, wide thigh gap.

Pussy: Nice. Small lips. Freshly and fully shaved. Yeah!

Roster: Wednesday and Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

After my buddy Rich’s recommendation I figured I should give Mabel a road test.

Mable didn’t disappoint. Great session.

Mable does indeed present well. Attractive face, huge knockers bursting out of her bra, and a lovely slim body with slim legs and slim waist.

Mable isn’t a party girl and doesn’t smoke. No kissing unfortunately. Nice hug hello and a slow fondle of her erect nipples and lovely fully shaved pussy. Her thin legs and wide thigh gap are a highlight. Her thigh gap must be 2 in or more.

Nice hello hug and then onto the bed for some boobie rub on body treatment. Who doesn’t like a full breasted girl rubbing their soft boobies all over you?

I then got Mable to hop up on the bed for some kneeling doggie DATY. Wow. She just looks fantastic in this position with her body reflecting in the mirror with full breasts hanging down, and her legs wide apart and pussy on full display. She must have the widest thigh gap I have ever encountered.

DT BBBJ was a another highlight. Mable is great cock tease until she finally devours the entire length. Whew.

Into her in mish and she has a lovely love tunnel. Nice and tight the full length. Into doggie and again the full penetration available from her wide thigh gap was amazing. Great view down onto that hour glass body and tiny waist.

Nice cowgirl finish. No CIM on the menu.

Mable is a slow, sensual lover. Don’t rush it. Be gentle. Enjoy the moment. Attractive, huge boobies with rock hard nipples, lovely wide thigh gap, fully shaved pussy. DT BBBJ. Good English.

Yummy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Woo hoo. She sounds awesome. Just my type. Perhaps I take a ride down there tomorrow on my motorbike.

Shop Owner
    Mable is working today ,for booking 95241278

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Saw Mable today
    Pretty much as per pussyhunters after report.
    Such a shame she doesn't kiss other wise she would be one of the best.
    Still had a great time with her and will see again.
    hopefully she will kiss on return visits.

Shop Owner
    Mable is working today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shared 30 mins with Mable today. An average experience as she clock watched a bit. Contrary to the initial report Mable does smoke, I saw a packet sticking out of her bag, eats in the room which is off putting and she is terribly concious of her boobs, her left one having a big scar down the middle.

No one is perfect, we all know and get that but to show a bit of princess attitude at the same time is not great.

Yes doggy was good, lovely slim waist but I can’t help think the customer service side was a let down, might have been an off day?

Shop Owner
    Mable is working today , for booking 95241278