Thread: 2nd time with K miki my little girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

2nd time with K miki beautiful girl

I must write this otherwise will not write when my mind is little bit more clear

Kind of a battle to write this, because I already find it difficult to book miki . Took me few days to book her in advance . I hate when wilson say to me miki is fully booked, fully book . This "fully book " is worst than the worst word I ever heard.

Ok back to my dating with Beautiful girl miki. As other review have stated, she is no doubt the prettiest girl can ever appear in this industry. I just can't help myself looking at her face and The perfect shaped breast . I found the best view is she lying down and her arms crossed and squeezing her breast together. Those 2 pointy pink nipples just too nice to be true. And her face while me inserting is so cute, so innocent . Just like banging a shy girl and she stick a bit of her tounge out with eyes closed feeling enjoying your effort on the other hand so shy like afraiding parent find out she is having sex with boyfriend . Sorry I can't put it properly in words of the scene I just experienced . Something should happen in dreams. Please check out the AV actress Yua mikami 三上悠亞, her very first video after she fallen into an AV actress from a pop star. Miki is so similar to this . Miki is prettier and much younger than yua . With firmer and pointer breast.

I am so in love with her so worried I will sink boat. If one day wilson tell me she no longer in sydney , I will so regret I haven't see her enough for sure.

She like extra gentle and polite gentalment as all lady should be respected . Rough guy please stay away from my little girl. Can't express more but seeing her is addicted. Please be caution . She won't be like professional WL , more like a girl u just met in a library and suddenly become your gf and go home with you.

Last time she was in bladk dress, today with white dress. I asked her to wear the dress while BBBJ and some cuddle.

In my opinion if People like me like super pretty face and perfect body shape and real gf experience . Miki might be the only one available in sydney .

I must stop now and click post before I regret and delete all the above . Hope I can still book her without wilson tell me the worst word I can hear .
    Last edited by corner_king; 01-09-2017 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Used inappropriate word

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Sounds like love dude

Banned
    Strong use of little girl and child references. Shooter is.......uncomfortable, but happy OP enjoyed himself.

But uncomfortable.

Seriously I don't think the intent of the terms are meant to refer to some child like attraction or anything. I'd say English is second language and corner king is expressing the beauty, the youthful, fulfilling young lady that Miki is. Plus she's not exactly childish looking but very pretty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am sorry to used an inapproiate word for few people of understand

What I meant is miki is so lovely that need to be loved and care of . Never meant she looked underage or any sort

Banned
    I want write pros and cons so bad here but

I won't stir other shop's report.
    It was good read corner king.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hhhmm she's on tomorrow ... think ill pay her a visit ... still 1hr minimum. ill aim for 3 shots. I'm more of a pse than a gfe kinda guy so this will be a good chane to teach her a few tricks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    hhhmm she's on tomorrow ... think ill pay her a visit ... still 1hr minimum. ill aim for 3 shots. I'm more of a pse than a gfe kinda guy so this will be a good chane to teach her a few tricks
    If you were still thinking after seeing the roster, your chances of meeting her next day is very very slim.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by corner_king View Post
    I must write this otherwise will not write when my mind is little bit more clear

Kind of a battle to write this, because I already find it difficult to book miki . Took me few days to book her in advance . I hate when wilson say to me miki is fully booked, fully book . This "fully book " is worst than the worst word I ever heard.

Ok back to my dating with Beautiful girl miki. As other review have stated, she is no doubt the prettiest girl can ever appear in this industry. I just can't help myself looking at her face and The perfect shaped breast . I found the best view is she lying down and her arms crossed and squeezing her breast together. Those 2 pointy pink nipples just too nice to be true. And her face while me inserting is so cute, so innocent . Just like banging a shy girl and she stick a bit of her tounge out with eyes closed feeling enjoying your effort on the other hand so shy like afraiding parent find out she is having sex with boyfriend . Sorry I can't put it properly in words of the scene I just experienced . Something should happen in dreams. Please check out the AV actress Yua mikami 三上悠亞, her very first video after she fallen into an AV actress from a pop star. Miki is so similar to this . Miki is prettier and much younger than yua . With firmer and pointer breast.

I am so in love with her so worried I will sink boat. If one day wilson tell me she no longer in sydney , I will so regret I haven't see her enough for sure.

She like extra gentle and polite gentalment as all lady should be respected . Rough guy please stay away from my little girl. Can't express more but seeing her is addicted. Please be caution . She won't be like professional WL , more like a girl u just met in a library and suddenly become your gf and go home with you.

Last time she was in bladk dress, today with white dress. I asked her to wear the dress while BBBJ and some cuddle.

In my opinion if People like me like super pretty face and perfect body shape and real gf experience . Miki might be the only one available in sydney .

I must stop now and click post before I regret and delete all the above . Hope I can still book her without wilson tell me the worst word I can hear .
    Hi corner_king. Is Miki free of any plastic surgery [ body - face ]? Are you talking about natural beauty? thank you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi NC3

I am not 100% sure on face, it looks natural and comfortable to look at and touch , can't see or feel any scar , as I kiss her everywhere on her face . But it will be too real to be true it hasn't done any surgery . God would be too favour to her .

But honestly it's very natural looking . I hate some plastic surgery on face that look obviously too, for miki , very natural well done job I think

As for the boobs, I think it's implanted but can't really feel when squeeze them. I think the implant only place very close to the chest bone. I think she would already have a B+ or C naturally, now made it to a D. Still very soft and natural looking . Can't see and feel any scar either . I have hold some solid hard enhanced boobs before and hated them too

Her skin is very smooth and soft , no hair on body anywhere . Her private part also lasered i think , very smooth and soft and no spiky hair

Hope that will help Answer your question

Was going to give myself and wallet a break, but now u make me want to see her again . U should contribute some towards my visit to her , hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by corner_king View Post
    Hi NC3

I am not 100% sure on face, it looks natural and comfortable to look at and touch , can't see or feel any scar , as I kiss her everywhere on her face . But it will be too real to be true it hasn't done any surgery . God would be too favour to her .

But honestly it's very natural looking . I hate some plastic surgery on face that look obviously too, for miki , very natural well done job I think

As for the boobs, I think it's implanted but can't really feel when squeeze them. I think the implant only place very close to the chest bone. I think she would already have a B+ or C naturally, not made it to a D. Still very soft and natural looking . Can't see and feel any scar either . I have hold some solid hard enhanced boobs before and hated them too

Her skin is very smooth and soft , no hair on body anywhere . Her private part also lasered i think , very smooth and soft and no spiky hair

Hope that will help Answer your question

Was going to give myself and wallet a break, but now u make me want to see her again . U should contribute some towards my visit to her , hahaha
    ... Yes, Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bro were you looking at her with a magnifying glass or something lol .... nah i appreciate the details.

on the website it says "TYPE:BIG SEXY TATTOO AT BACK"

tell me more about this back tat .. not a big fan of tats on girls.

btw ur right she's super popular .. fully booked and still 1 hour minimum
    Last edited by justinfox; 02-09-2017 at 09:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The whole back of her to the waist is covered with a pretty girl face with half body tattoo , and some stars near her shoulder that she said in the process of removing

So u will see another girl when doing doggie

I don't like tattoo as well, but this tattoo on miki somehow doesn't bother me.

Skin still super smooth on tattooed area, can't feel any tattoo by hand .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    bro were you looking at her with a magnifying glass or something lol .... nah i appreciate the details.

on the website it says "TYPE:BIG SEXY TATTOO AT BACK"

tell me more about this back tat .. not a big fan of tats on girls.

btw ur right she's super popular .. fully booked and still 1 hour minimum

Don't hold back, book Miki already, guaranteed you will not get disappointed, she's amongst the best