Thread: Lily and Annie

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lily and Annie

Went to this shop for the second time today as they seemed to have some nice looking girls on the roster. Stayed two hours and did a "back to back" session, first with Lily, then with Annie.

Lily is a young teenage looking girl, probably in her early 20's. Pretty, very petite and slim, enhanced b cups, lovely long wavy hair, smiley and cute. She had a very tiny frame and a small waist, bum and pussy.

The photo of her on the roster and ladies page is actually her.

She gave great service. Always very attentive, great bbbj and was a really nice, tight fuck. Tried a few different positions, got a bit of light kissing, a good DATY session and overall I enjoyed her service.

Showered and went back to reception. All girls were busy so waited 10 minutes and Annie arrived at the shop. She told me she also works at 102 Liverpool just up the road and had just walked down from that shop. Annie is probably about 40, very attractive lady, size 10ish figure, enhanced C / D cups and a lovely fully shaved, quite meaty pussy. She was happy to DFK, gave great head and was a good fuck. Came all over her tits at the end. I did not cum with Lily as I wanted to save my energy for the second girl.

Both girls were very professional and nice girls but I didn't feel that there was too much connection or passion there with either of them, just going about their business in a friendly WL manner. I preferred the session with Lily as she is very young and cute but I did notice her sneakily looking at the clock a few times during our hour together so perhaps she was just waiting for it all to be over LOL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    40 years, that's bloody MILF type. Saw yuyu and suky on their website. Not sure photos are genuine or not. Owners post girls photos with fake and geniune. Not sure those two girls are real photos or not