Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest earning WL

Senior Member(無間使者)

Highest earning WL

Who do you believe to be the highest earning WL in Sydney, based on total weekly earnings?

Probably someone who works a lot and gets booked a lot too. My guess is someone from Ginza given it's popularity, though could be 42/5 given some of the girls seem to work long hours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Who do you believe to be the highest earning WL in Sydney, based on total weekly earnings?

Probably someone who works a lot and gets booked a lot too. My guess is someone from Ginza given it's popularity, though could be 42/5 given some of the girls seem to work long hours.
    It would be one of the more mature, popular ladies in the $150 shops I reckon. They're businesswomen and know how to work punters a lot better. Lot more flexibility in their work arrangements in regards to extended hours available for regulars etc.
    The Ginza girls earn a packet, but they're employees on a conveyor belt at the end of the day.

probably miki. 1 hour booking n $220 for herself?

um 220 x 11 hours (3-1) x 6 days = $14,520 just at ginza tax free lololol

n the amount of happiness she generates? alot more than $14k imho

assuming she retire at 30:

$14,520 x 52 weeks x 8 years = $89,240,320

the lesson here is DON'T fucking even try to fall in love with her. we are all poor suckers n this is especially true for yogurt lol

only way to win here is to be handsome toy boi caffery n make miki have a baby at 30 lmao

n xmas had the real potential to be a miki killer(thin n pretty, m8 massage skillz, better bbbj n a more interesting personality) but she quit lolol

Banned
    I would probably guess one of Ginza girls as well. They are always booked out everyday so someone with the highest hourly rate most likely making the nost money. But it depends how many hrs they work as well. I assume it is Miki?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post

the lesson here is DON'T fucking even try to fall in love with her. we are all poor suckers n this is especially true for yogurt lol

only way to win here is to be handsome toy boi caffery n make miki have a baby at 30 lmao

n xmas had the real potential to be a miki killer(thin n pretty, m8 massage skillz, better bbbj n a more interesting personality) but she quit lolol

1. miki doesn't work 6 days
    2. miki isn't 22 years old (Don't want to be bitch but I bet my tits on it)
    3. miki can't work 52 weeks due to, ovulating cycle, need to go back Kr to maintain her beauty, holiday because she deserves it etc

but, anyway if miki rings me and say something I'll piss on my pants.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I think she would laugh at this.
    I dont know how much she makes but I don't think ANY of the number is real.
    $220/hr ?
    11hr of bookings @ 6 days/week ?
    no way jose!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    I think she would laugh at this.
    I dont know how much she makes but I don't think ANY of the number is real.
    $220/hr ?
    11hr of bookings @ 6 days/week ?
    no way jose!
    Huh? What's wrong with $220/hour? That is possible tho, she may get tip too.

Senior Member(無間使者)

...No, it is not like this beta101

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

3. miki can't work 52 weeks due to, ovulating cycle, need to go back Kr to maintain her beauty, holiday because she deserves it etc

Yeap , she is not 22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post

There are some elite working girls who charge in the thousands. Not sure if they operate in Sydney

Banned
    Honestly 533 and Ginza girls deserve the money they earn. They are doing CIM, dragon drill and 2 shots/1 hr. They are working twice as hard as other girls.

But really the smarter WLs have moved away from 533 and Ginza. Their body gets sick and ruined by working there, and there are other busy shops in Sydney.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the one supplying all the other girls with ice would be making the most money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    More realistically even if u count it as take home of 150 and with 6 guys a day, even if it's 3days a week so if u calculate a 52 weeks in the year, so for the remaining 4 days a week will be time for period and holidays etc etc, that's abt 140k a year... That's more then what most of us AVG ppl are earning esp if u consider it tax free. If they are smart and invest their money and save, even if they work for 5 years they could pretty much have an apartment esp if the girls are going to uni and studying as well. Quit after 5 years and find another job n get a partner. Say if hey started at 18 work till 23, they are pretty much set for life. Unless of course if they don't spend their money wisely... Cuz easy come easy go right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    probably miki
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    I assume it is Miki
    Haha what's up with the Miki hype lately, everyone seems to be raving about her.
    Oh didn't realise you're friends with Miki. Koreans seem to all know each other.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Honestly 533 and Ginza girls deserve the money they earn. They are doing CIM, dragon drill and 2 shots/1 hr. They are working twice as hard as other girls.
    2 shots an hour is standard. One shot an hr shops / girls are the ones doing half the work.

And never put 533 and the #1 shop in Sydney in the same sentence sgain.

Banned
    Who said Ginza or 533? Must be some kind of joke.
    I've not seen any figures but I would say it's definitely not one of those shops and definitely not an Asian shop. The Asian girls offer their service at a discount to caucs simply because they have to compete in price with other Asian girls.
    The wl that make the biggest money would probably be those that market themselves properly and charge $500+ range. They would likely do overnights or overseas trips where they can make $10k-$15k for a week's work. I'm not saying they are necessarily the best out there, it's just that's where the big money is at. The wl that cater to the punting whales can earn $300k+ a year.
    The Asian wl in shops are hard working compared to their cauc competitors. They offer bbbj, cim, dragon drill etc, all for $300-$500. Take my hat off to them.
    Can you imagine the physical and emotional toll of working in a conveyer belt shop for a long period of time.
    The smart ones would have a plan to get in, make their money, and get out and start a business or have saved to be comfortable in life after wl.
    Anyway I think this question can't be answered definitively by anyone here. We are all just making educated guesses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    2 shots an hour is standard. One shot an hr shops / girls are the ones doing half the work.

And never put 533 and the #1 shop in Sydney in the same sentence sgain.

2 shots/hr is not standard. I have been around town, its not a policy all shops have.

533 and Ginza are the two most popular shops in the full service Asian Sydney.

So its likely the highest earning WL comes from either 533 or Ginza.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Working those amounts estimated by beta, the girl would be fucked up physically and mentally by the start of the third year. Unless she was on ice, she could pull through 3 years straight. But... She would still be fucked up...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One girl I stopped seeing just because she worked in my mind way too much, I got a little attached but she was all business baby. She works at the $150 shops week days and an agency weekends. She is very pretty has a great body and is late twenties. Mon shop, Tuesday, agency, Wed shop, thurs fri shop weekends agency, never ever has a week off ever unless to go back to Hong Kong. She is a very very hard worker and told me she needs to keep doing this for another three years and she has been around for a while now. Main reason I stopped seeing hear was that business vibe at the end of the day, and that's cool but I think you deserve one day of a week sometime through the year.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast