Thread: Naked Massage without extra

Junior Member(有D料到)

Naked Massage without extra

Hi there,

I am a big fan of Thai massage, however, a lot of places that require you to wear underwear for massage. Do you guys where I can get a Thai massage that I can take off everything, yet, a very good massage (I usually feel sore after gym). Not really after a part 2 anyway.

Prefer somewhere not too far away from a city or Inner West

And also, not too expensive 'cause, I am student.

Thanks for reading.

Banned
    When you go to a legit shop, please respect the masseur. They don't need to see you naked )
    Or you can go to Guru massage in Burwood and let Master Adnan massage you. Then maybe you can get 100% naked.
    Buy voucher on Groupon so you can have cheaper price. Or use Medicare.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just get naked as they're usually pretty good in covering your private area when doing their job.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Really? I'm not sure you know what Medicare is, BC
    Ah, yes, I'm not sure,
    Just one time I was so tired then manager gave me her medicare card so I could get a massage with cheaper price as she claimed 30% back later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Level 5, 375 George st between McDonald's and Apple. $69 per hour with one of the vouchers from the girl outside

It's a bit weird- fully enclosed rooms, box of tissues, they will have you there naked - but no happy ending. But they will do a quite erotic but also technically good massage though so I guess this has some purpose.

One ML said if I gave her $40 she would watch me give myself a HJ. That is a first- not such a great value proposition there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Ah, yes, I'm not sure,
    Just one time I was so tired then manager gave me her medicare card so I could get a massage with cheaper price as she claimed 30% back later.
    I think you are confused between private health insurance and Medicare. Private health insurance covers up to 30% of massage costs. Maybe the private health insurance card you saw was Medibank?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    I think you are confused between private health insurance and Medicare. Private health insurance covers up to 30% of massage costs. Maybe the private health insurance card you saw was Medibank?
    I think so. Sorry for inaccurate information.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When you go to a legit shop, please respect the masseur. They don't need to see you naked )
    Or you can go to Guru massage in Burwood and let Master Adnan massage you. Then maybe you can get 100% naked.
    The thing is I am not feel comfortable when wearing underwear when getting massage. But, do not want to try not wearing anything in legit shop.
    I do not have Medicare btw.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tbl17 View Post
    Just get naked as they're usually pretty good in covering your private area when doing their job.
    They always ask me to keep underwear. Tried once before, but the massage was rough and no thigh massage at all.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by az1za View Post
    Level 5, 375 George st between McDonald's and Apple. $69 per hour with one of the vouchers from the girl outside

It's a bit weird- fully enclosed rooms, box of tissues, they will have you there naked - but no happy ending. But they will do a quite erotic but also technically good massage though so I guess this has some purpose.

One ML said if I gave her $40 she would watch me give myself a HJ. That is a first- not such a great value proposition there
    Is this one that often has young ladies out front handing out flyers? Never come across that "service" before. Don't think I will bother trying it though.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Googled it and it is Siam Welness Massage Therapy? Is it a one? Do you know anywhere else?

Banned

I'll watch if you pay me $15.

Better deal?

Banned
    Ahh yes, I feel bad. That's the only time I do like that. Now always pay full price.
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Ah, ok, you've mixed up Medicare (Australia's public health care system) with private health insurance.

Not saying this to make you feel bad, but since you had no idea, I think you should know that it is totally illegal for someone to claim a benefit on their private health cover when the person receiving the benefit (in this case, the massage) is someone else (excluding dependants who are listed in the health insurance policy). The manager who did it obviously did it with good intentions and a kind heart, but it really is fraud from the health insurance company's perspective.

Banned

WTF? are you sure they all allow that? I've been there before and wished it was rnt cause the girl at the front with the big knockers is hot. I go to the one downstairs on level 2 which does extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just wear what your comfortable with

Banned
    Theres alot of Thai shops that do extras and they'll do it for you