Thread: Competitive Rivalry

Senior Member(無間使者)

Competitive Rivalry

Went to see one of my regular ML's last Saturday without a booking. She hadn't arrived so I took one of the other girls who had seen me before. It worked out well, I got the works. When I walked out my regular saw me leave.

Yesterday, I went to see my regular ML again at this place and the service was next level. She did things she had never done before. I guess they talk and try to out do each other to keep their customers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Perhaps it being a free market - consumers win.

That's why I think it's better to write reports and not keep info to urself. This way everyone wins :@

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Did she question you at all? Why see her ? How is She etc
    You got lucky buy a lotto ticket hehe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like you had a win mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would you pick someone else if your regular was there?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    Went to see one of my regular ML's last Saturday without a booking. She hadn't arrived so I took one of the other girls who had seen me before. It worked out well, I got the works. When I walked out my regular saw me leave.

Yesterday, I went to see my regular ML again at this place and the service was next level. She did things she had never done before. I guess they talk and try to out do each other to keep their customers.

I don't know man sometimes it's hard to figure out what they think. They might just play around teasing you and have fun with it.

Banned
    I will stop treating them special
    But actually they just like free birds. Can't keep them for myself all the time. If I spoil them by giving more, then they will expect more eventually. If their demands exceed my limitations, then I'm happy for them to move to others. Done it few times already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Perhaps it being a free market - consumers win.

That's why I think it's better to write reports and not keep info to urself. This way everyone wins :@
    Haha, I see what you did there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Did she question you at all? Why see her ? How is She etc
    You got lucky buy a lotto ticket hehe
    No, nothing. It was funny though because usually when I walk in she's a bit shy, but this time was super friendly. She took me in a different room and when she came in, clothes came off straight away and she laid on my back and started kissing me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tbl17 View Post
    Would you pick someone else if your regular was there?
    I have previously when I have just turned up and she was already with a customer, so she wouldn't have known I was there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I will stop treating them special
    But actually they just like free birds. Can't keep them for myself all the time. If I spoil them by giving more, then they will expect more eventually. If their demands exceed my limitations, then I'm happy for them to move to others. Done it few times already.
    I don't expect anything. It is RnT after all and it's always the girls choice. I find that I do get a better service each time, but that's because of the relationship I've built and them feeling comfortable with me. I treat them well and make sure that they have a good time.

Banned
    Oh that's really good. For some clients, we build up the relationships eventually as we feel more comfortable but no pressure on me. But for few regulars, at the end I have to tell them to see others as I can't do more than that but get tired as they keep trying to get more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    I don't expect anything. It is RnT after all and it's always the girls choice. I find that I do get a better service each time, but that's because of the relationship I've built and them feeling comfortable with me. I treat them well and make sure that they have a good time.

Banned
    Sometimes when feeling down a familiar face can lift your spirits.
    A regular WL you know will always make a effort to make you smile.