Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad feeling after a punt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Punterman mental note to himself: I have been licking this pussy for ages and she still has not come a dozen times yet, WTF!
    Ladyboy: This dude is really trying hard, I feel sorry for him!
    Punterman thought bubble: I'm gonna stick my tongue up her arse now and I just hope she cums soon otherwise my reputation is shit!
    Ladyboy: Hope he doesn't taste the cum in my pussy and arse from my last clients that did BBFSCIP and Cum in Ass since I didn't have time for a shower.
    Punterman: Fuck this arse tastes good.
    This is one of the funniest replies ever.

It almost makes having punterman back a good thing.

Banned
    Punterman mental note to himself: I have been licking this pussy for ages and she still has not come a dozen times yet, WTF!
    Punterman thought bubble: I'm gonna stick my tongue up her arse now and I just hope she cums soon otherwise my reputation is shit!
    Ladyboy: Hope he doesn't taste the cum in my pussy and arse from my last clients that did BBFSCIP and Cum in Ass since I didn't have time for a shower.
    I agree with Maxy...this is hilarious

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    ROFLMFAO!!!
    Fucking hilarious!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a video of this? :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Poor old Pman cant take a trick on this forum....hahaha.

The biological reasons have been brought up (PCD/PCT) but what about the emotional reasons?

My first punt an emotional rollercoaster. It was an overnight iin Macau. I woke up, looked to see her smiling, so did the deed, showered and took her out front to get a cab home. She was waiting at the cab rank and i was having a smoke, looking at her thinking 'what have I just done?'

We had a conference that day then back on the ferry to HK. Had dinner with my colleagues in TST then went back to my hotel in Mongkok. Thought i'd take some sights in so walked up Nathan Rd, thinking about what happened the night before. I was so sad and empty, never really felt that way before.

I have had a couple of ordinary punts where i have just wanted to get out of there, but nothing like the feelings I had in Macau. Other times more than happy to finish the hour off with massage, cuddle, chat etc etc.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    LOL. I am still recovering from the shock of not getting a "girl" to orgasm for the first time in my life.

The funny thing is I seem to remember that "her" pussy was actually quite a nice fuck.

Anyway the punting life is all about experiences.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    oh FFS - now how do you expect me to get that image out of my head in a hurry?

I've only just come back from a punt thinking this was a relevant thread and you do and do that to my head!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12