Thread: SASHA: a 21yo Korean 100% NATURAL BEAUTY and a sweet heart too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

SASHA: a 21yo Korean 100% NATURAL BEAUTY and a sweet heart too.

Sasha is beautiful; not just pretty, not just cute, not just gorgeous - she is truly beautiful.
    It's so rare to find a Korean girl with such 100% natural beauty; no surgery, no boob job, no nothing.
    She also has a beautiful body, and probably most important of all a beautiful personality - such a warm sweet girl.
    And to complete the perfect package she is surprisingly horny and loves sex once you give her a bit of TLC and she gets over the initial shyness.

LOOKS and BODY
    Sasha is only 21yo and from Seoul.
    She is a naturally beautiful girl, as beautiful as any K-pop singer or K- drama actress you can think of - but most importantly without any of the famous Korean surgery.
    She is tallish at around 165cm with a nice slim body -slim but still soft and feminine without too much muscle.
    Her arse is so tiny and cute! You can hold her whole bum with your hands.
    Nice set of natural B+ or maybe C cup boobs with beautiful nipples.
    Long legs, slim waist and tummy, and small hips.
    Beautiful soft smooth skin.
    She still had her bush when i met her, but I don't think it will last for long

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Sasha is either a total newbie or maybe has a little bit of experience, but definitely not a professional.
    She is still a beginner and a totally GFE girl and basically just treated me like I was her boyfriend.
    She is a very sweet girl, a bit shy but very sensual and passionate once she warms up.
    If you expect the attitude and service you get from professional girls like Jessie and Barbie, then you will be disappointed with Sasha, but if you like a sweet natural girl who will fuck you like you are her boyfriend then you be in heaven with Sasha.

DFK and DATY
    Sasha is a very passionate and sensual kisser.
    Shy at first but once she started then fucking hell, she just wouldn't stop!
    Sasha absolutely loves DATY.
    Once I started touching and licking her pussy her last bit of shyness disappeared and she turned into a horny nympho, squirming and moaning and screaming and squeezing me so tight she bruised me.

BBBJ
    Sasha isn't highly skilled at BBBJ.
    She gives a very sensual blowjob you would get from an inexperienced girlfriend - slow and sensual and tender, with no PSE stuff.
    The sight of her perfect mouth around my cock and her beautiful face shyly looking up at me almost made me come on the spot.

FUCKING
    This was probably the biggest surprise of the session.
    Sasha absolutely loves to fuck!
    She is one of the most horny and passionate girls I have ever met.
    I won't go into details, but I will just say she is one of the best fucks I have ever had - her passion, horniness, and sensuality is amazing.
    Definitely not PSE, but more like horny girlfriend sex.

OVERALL
    Sasha is the sort of girlfriend we always wish we had; she's beautiful, shes sexy, she's sweet, she's got a nice sense of humour, and she is as horny as hell and loves sex.
    If you want professional service there are better girls, but if you want a beautiful natural, genuine, horny girl then Sasha is as good as it gets.

You weren't the first do to an AR for her, are you losing your touch?

I think she's now moved to the top of my list
    Hopefully she's working this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    You weren't the first do to an AR for her, are you losing your touch?

I was too love struck to write last night bro

Girls like Sasha are my biggest weakness. They get under my thick skin.
    Lucky there is the perfect cure at Ginza today - a new 19yo Japanese girl!

Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Sounds like the exact type I should and probably won't avoid. Urgh.....punting problems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    That girl is gonna steal a lot of hearts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That girl is gonna steal a lot of hearts
    rooter have you tried K Juliana?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    rooter have you tried K Juliana?
    Yeah i've been meaning to try her but wanted to see a review first. I should really do my part and see her, and do a review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sasha picture is no longer on the website and she cancelled all her bookings today. Does that mean she won't be back?

When I got my booking last night, I was like when they cancelled my booking, I was like

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I noticed the same too. She must have quit the job since her photo is no longer on the website.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can now only read this review and imagine what could have been. Sasha just like Mayo, both escaped me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let's hope you are right Longan. Fingers crossed!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think she is gone. I was her last customer last night. She was so good so I checked with her about days she would be working. She then hinted she might quit. As she did not like some bros wanted two shot in 1 hour session. She felt it was too much and might quit. Very sorry if she did but also felt lucky I was able to see her once.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hope she hasn't gone, just had a second session with Shasha lately and it was another superb one like first one (1 shot during 1 hour).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kboy88 View Post
    I think she is gone. I was her last customer last night. She was so good so I checked with her about days she would be working. She then hinted she might quit. As she did not like some bros wanted two shot in 1 hour session. She felt it was too much and might quit. Very sorry if she did but also felt lucky I was able to see her once.
    She's not someone Wilson would want to let go. If she wants 1 shot, pretty sure Wilson will cater for that...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    She's not someone Wilson would want to let go. If she wants 1 shot, pretty sure Wilson will cater for that...
    Well before Ginza shot to the top, there this shop that used to be the best in town until they cared more about what the girls want.

I'm not sure Wilson is willing to go down that path and as for the girl, she should be able to land somewhere if she is that good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a chance to see Sasha on her last day. She is certainly pretty and is one of the hottest girls in the industry, but I felt her attitude and service was not of ginza quality.

But I'm sure she will reappear in some other shop.