Thread: Gone in 180 seconds - Mika the Massage Master.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gone in 180 seconds - Mika the Massage Master.

E​stablishment: Bella Massage
    Date of visit: 6 September 2017
    ML Selected: Mika
    Damage: 1 hr at $65 + $50 tip

Experience: Went to the shop without a booking and with the intention to see Amber since she was listed on today's roster. All excited as I rocked up early but... but...but she called in sick!!!! Just my luck with Amber!!!! Mamasan was apologetic when leading me into the shop and Mika happened to be sitting at the front. An exchanged of glances and Mika gave me a teasing look! Cupping her puppies and asked if I would see her instead. SOLD! Can't say no to such a tease, furthermore her massage is supposed to be excellent~!

Into the room, undress, laid face down and a thumping knock on the door. Mika enters and closed the door with a thump too. The cheeky Mika came in and started her "hello" in a low husky voice. Made me cracked up and broke the ice. She asked if she can use the baby powder as part of her part 1 routine, I said yes and off she went. Lightly dusting me with baby powder, coating every inche of my body leaving no cracks un-powdered.

Strong pressure, experience was felt through her affirmative touches, stretching my back from top to lower back, paused at certain accupoints to firmly knead out the tensions. Mika certainly tick all the boxes as advertised. EXCELLENT massage it is!
    Nice to chat to as well and got to know that she and Elsa are good friends. She is having a friendly competition with Elsa to see how many return customers can they reel in. All these while still massaging the back of my body, then the moment of turning over came. She continues to give me a really good massage on my upper inner thighs, soothing out those accupoints with firm pressure. By now those pressure she imposed on my inner thighs has cause a firm member needing full attentions. I seriously didn't want the massage to stop, and with 30minutes to go, Mika gave my bottom a smack and zip zap in a flash. Everything was off and I became one of those GIF in Ahlungor's postings. Junior disappeared and reappeared between those nicely shaped puppies.

I usually last a fair bit of time when comes to Part 2, but how can I resist the urge and withold the building earth shattering pressure caused by those D cupssss! Pew pew pew pew pew and one of the squirts landed on my chin. Mika laughed hard as Junior goes back to sleep almost immediately.

A quick cleanup and I still got 20minutes to go. Yes, it was that fast. More massage was offered and I can't complain about the service offered. Times up with the mamasan gently knocking on the door. Opened the door and felt a smack on my bum by Mika. She asked me to see her again on this Saturday (followed by an air kiss thrown my way), very tempting offer indeed. I shall see. I still want to see Amber though....

Return Factor: Yes and Yes Yes Yes Yessssss to Mika.

Hope this helps fellow brothers out there in making a decision.

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    E​stablishment: Bella Massage
    Date of visit: 6 September 2017
    ML Selected: Mika
    Damage: 1 hr at $65 + $50 tip

Experience: Went to the shop without a booking and with the intention to see Amber since she was listed on today's roster. All excited as I rocked up early but... but...but she called in sick!!!! Just my luck with Amber!!!! Mamasan was apologetic when leading me into the shop and Mika happened to be sitting at the front. An exchanged of glances and Mika gave me a teasing look! Cupping her puppies and asked if I would see her instead. SOLD! Can't say no to such a tease, furthermore her massage is supposed to be excellent~!

Into the room, undress, laid face down and a thumping knock on the door. Mika enters and closed the door with a thump too. The cheeky Mika came in and started her "hello" in a low husky voice. Made me cracked up and broke the ice. She asked if she can use the baby powder as part of her part 1 routine, I said yes and off she went. Lightly dusting me with baby powder, coating every inche of my body leaving no cracks un-powdered.

Strong pressure, experience was felt through her affirmative touches, stretching my back from top to lower back, paused at certain accupoints to firmly knead out the tensions. Mika certainly tick all the boxes as advertised. EXCELLENT massage it is!
    Nice to chat to as well and got to know that she and Elsa are good friends. She is having a friendly competition with Elsa to see how many return customers can they reel in. All these while still massaging the back of my body, then the moment of turning over came. She continues to give me a really good massage on my upper inner thighs, soothing out those accupoints with firm pressure. By now those pressure she imposed on my inner thighs has cause a firm member needing full attentions. I seriously didn't want the massage to stop, and with 30minutes to go, Mika gave my bottom a smack and zip zap in a flash. Everything was off and I became one of those GIF in Ahlungor's postings. Junior disappeared and reappeared between those nicely shaped puppies.

I usually last a fair bit of time when comes to Part 2, but how can I resist the urge and withold the building earth shattering pressure caused by those D cupssss! Pew pew pew pew pew and one of the squirts landed on my chin. Mika laughed hard as Junior goes back to sleep almost immediately.

A quick cleanup and I still got 20minutes to go. Yes, it was that fast. More massage was offered and I can't complain about the service offered. Times up with the mamasan gently knocking on the door. Opened the door and felt a smack on my bum by Mika. She asked me to see her again on this Saturday (followed by an air kiss thrown my way), very tempting offer indeed. I shall see. I still want to see Amber though....

Return Factor: Yes and Yes Yes Yes Yessssss to Mika.

Hope this helps fellow brothers out there in making a decision.
    Thank you Catiness for your support. Amber is not feeling too good today with a toothache. Come try her on either Monday or Wednesday.

Hope you enjoyed your time with Mika and come see her more often too!

xoxo Bella

Mika might be busy on Saturday. Thanks for the AR.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Hi Raybo,

Want to come and see Mika on Saturday?

xoxo Bella

Long long time ago when Saturday used to be my RnT date !

Either Sophie at 501 Newtown or Yuki at 288 Wattle and then there was Super, 21 Jump Street, Saturday at Snow Lotus where Cici, Tiffany and Nancy worked their magics !!

Those were the days, And Now, very unfortunately, Saturday is a no go day instead !

But you guys who have the freedom, please enjoy !

Cheers

BTW, just a word of advice to Bella:

Please train and set the standards for your ladies to provide a longer part 2 whenever possible , even for a standard $50 tip , no one would like to have it over in 3 min!

A 15 min part 2 would be considered minimum time of pleasure for a 30 min session, just my two cents .

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    BTW, just a word of advice to Bella:

Please train and set the standards for your ladies to provide a longer part 2 whenever possible , even for a standard $50 tip , no one would like to have it over in 3 min!

A 15 min part 2 would be considered minimum time of pleasure for a 30 min session, just my two cents .

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for your advice. I will definitely take that feedback seriously. The two occasions in reported so far are not because of our masseur's doings. I think the customers already had some tensions built up and just wanted someone to help with the relief. Anyway, I will definitely tell them to provide some edging next time.

xoxo Bella

Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Hi Raybo,

Want to come and see Mika on Saturday?

xoxo Bella
    Most likely. We have to give Elsa a run for her money! Keen to meet you too! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Long long time ago when Saturday used to be my RnT date !

Either Sophie at 501 Newtown or Yuki at 288 Wattle and then there was Super, 21 Jump Street, Saturday at Snow Lotus where Cici, Tiffany and Nancy worked their magics !!

Those were the days, And Now, very unfortunately, Saturday is a no go day instead !

But you guys who have the freedom, please enjoy !

Cheers
    The good ol' days hey! Saturday is all mine these days and I love it! No more kids sports etc etc. Occasionally have some work around the house or tend to the lawns and garden, but can knock that off pretty early and enjoy the rest of the day!

Banned
    Most likely. We have to give Elsa a run for her money! Keen to meet you too! ��
    Coming again any time soon? Let us know and we will arrange a session for you.

xoxo Bella

xoxo Bella
    See you soon Bella, real soon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Miki & Elsa are good friends? How good? 😉 Good enough to do a double together? Wow that is getting me excited! But just need to both separately first 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

xoxo Bella
    I wish they can reply with some enquiry about today's roster..tnx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff Rogers View Post
    I wish they can reply with some enquiry about today's roster..tnx
    Hi Stiff Rogers,

I wish you will check out our roster page which provides the masseurs on duties for the week. Also, please note that we as a shop are relatively responsive in this forum, it is quite unfair for you to say we are not taking care to respond to enquiries .

Kthnbai, Bella
    Last edited by bella812; 20-09-2017 at 08:15 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    Miki & Elsa are good friends? How good? �� Good enough to do a double together? Wow that is getting me excited! But just need to both separately first ��
    Hi nixon64,

It will certainly be an amazing double massage with the both of them. But you need to hurry because they are going on holiday after this week.

xoxo, Bella