Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: K Shasha one of the most beautiful girls in Sydney, one of my best ever visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

K Shasha one of the most beautiful girls in Sydney, one of my best ever visits

There were 2 other AR for Shasha already, but this new K girl at Ginza has to named and famed.

Ginza has some of the finest girls in the past and now, I repeat this again because it's still true.
    Miki at Ginza is definitely the hottest girl in town that you can stick your dick in right now. Mina has given me a 10/10 punt and it was hard to top these 2 girls already. Not anymore, Shasha has just top that lot.

Saw her profile and it reads "21yo, slim, pretty face, leggy", that was enough to SMS Ginza crew for a booking. I think I was her second customer. Maybe the first was rooter.

Went there and receptionist "warned" me: "She's pretty but inexperienced, too young". I said "sounds like my type!". I don't need supertastic DFK, I actually prefer showering myself, no DD. Experienced, professional girls are great if you like to be served like king, I actually like inexperienced girls more.

Opened the door and first impression was that Shasha's outfit doesn't look that great. Then looking at her face and body, I thought "I've hit a jackpot!".

Man! She is pretty, and all look natural. Perhaps she had a nose fixed up a bit and wear eye lens, that's it and she looks great. A sweet girl indeed, like a classmate you've first met. PERFECT!

Shasha is young, very young. Slim, youthful, white smooth skin, no marks no stretched marks, nice bum, BEAUTIFUL body. She's around 1.65m and she has long legs, look-wise she's excellent. You just have to see her to believe it. There is nothing to dislike about her body and look. PERFECT!

Her boobs are the best, all natural B/C cup size, high and look beautiful. And it's all natural! It's just PERFECT!

Shasha is still learning, so she's not pro like Barbie or Miki, this is exactly why I like Shasha more. A total awesome unforgettable GFE. PERFECT!

Down there she has a full bush, that's how natural she is! I don't mind digging the bush to find the cave. She enjoys DATY, body reaction is just awesome, PERFECT!

Sex with Shasha is the best you can get. I tried to make it last as long as I could, it's just too good to blow it early. PERFECTO!

My session with Shasha has to be 11/10. Walked out the room this time and didn't have to deal with noisy neighbour like last time.

Can't wait to see Shasha again. I expect a long queue at Ginza next time full of guys dying to see Shasha.

Banned
    As usual, great AR xboyx except you were the second customer . Either Rooter is a shareholder in Ginza or he is actually Wilson lol. Don't get mad at me Wilson, just a joke.

Seriously dude, you gave Mina 10/10 and now 11/10. Has our scoreline been screwed? Wau...must bloody good ... 👊. Thanks for sharing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think Mina needs to get 9/10 so Shasha would get 10/10 now. Shasha is outstanding, I still fancy another visit for Shasha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Shasha has been off the roster for a few days now. I hope she's coming back. Come on greedy punters, pushing for a second shots sometimes make the girl tired and now we could lose a gem

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so shes gone ............. ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Shasha please come back!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Mina have tattoos across her?

I bumped into a girl on the way in and she had lots of tattoos and fits her description

Prefer not to have tattoos on a chick

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dammiyt View Post
    Does Mina have tattoos across her?

I bumped into a girl on the way in and she had lots of tattoos and fits her description

Prefer not to have tattoos on a chick
    If she had a huge tattoo that covers most of her back then that's K Miki.
    I am not usually a big fan of tattoos either but for Miki I will definitely make an exception ; she is gorgeous.
    She can park her slippers under my bed any night of the week

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah I think this wasn't miki - this was Mina as she had short hair and the Tatts I saw was in front instead of back? Not sure bro

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nah I think this wasn't miki - this was Mina as she had short hair and the Tatts I saw was in front instead of back? Not sure bro
    Short hair and a tattoo on her chest sounds like K Bibi.
    She is a PSE maniac.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Short hair and a tattoo on her chest sounds like K Bibi.
    She is a PSE maniac.
    Thanks rooter! Always wanted to try Mina, she looks amazing from the photos. But never really liked Tatts on the body. Like Alisa was good but she would have been perfect if she didn't have the tats

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks rooter! Always wanted to try Mina, she looks amazing from the photos. But never really liked Tatts on the body. Like Alisa was good but she would have been perfect if she didn't have the tats
    mina doesn't have any tats should try her out and write an AR

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mina has no tats if I remember correctly.
    Miki has big tats covering her back
    Alisa has tats covering her left boobs (but doesn't cover her nipples) that goes around to her back a little bit

regardless all tats girls at Ginza mentioned above are very good. If you see the tats, you've gotta hit her, it's the God sign.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    SHASHA SHASHA SHASHA
    she's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Shop Owner
    oppaaaaa 278 have new k and new c tomorrow too

479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 278club View Post
    oppaaaaa 278 have new k and new c tomorrow too

sorry now all things comes into my ears sound like "Shasha"
    ....and "Sayaka"
    ....till Lolita & Yuri comes back then it'll all sounds like "shashasayakalolitayuri"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    updates on Shasha.
    She is still a pretty girl and very sweet, very genuine girl and great to be with. She has picked up some weight in the past few months. Regardless my session with her yesterday was still awesome, we had great time and connection.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She looks so pretty

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popfeiyu View Post
    She looks so pretty
    she still looks pretty with that gentle face. I do wish she got slimmer as I like slim girls, missing her slim body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    she still looks pretty with that gentle face. I do wish she got slimmer as I like slim girls, missing her slim body.
    TBH, I prefer girls not too slim cuz asian girls always too slim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast