Thread: Bella is PERFECT

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bella is PERFECT

Been a while since my last review - maybe its my unusually high expectations or just lazy haha but just have not met any that is worth me to invest time into constructing a proper review... until tonight.

Rocked up to 5 star and caught up with andy - saw the line up, theyre all smoking hot but none really made me go "omg i want her right here right now". Until Bella walked by and Andy asked how bout her? She starts now he said - my eyes and dick came to an agreement that says yes she is the one.

Bella isnt very tall but her nice big eyes and figure is what caught my attention, the tight black dress she had on outlined her best ASSet i reckon.

Got into the room and boy was i in for a big surprise for what was bout to happen -
    Bella bear hugs me and starts to undress me leaving me with just my undies on then tells me to sit please (lol), she turns around bends over and starts grinding me while she slowly gets rid of each clothing (dress and bra panties? Haha) after all came off it was shower time which had more grinding and bbbj followed by more grinding.
    I have never experienced this before and now because of it, my expectations for taking my clothes off and showers has forever changed.

Onto the bed, was instant DFK then worked her way through cat bath which was alright but through all this her hand was tightly holding my dick. She puts her ass in front of me nudging for 69 and gives me the look "me too". Tried to give her the best tongue motion and service i could - i could tell i did a great job cause she was wet wet wet and she stopped the sucking and just kept moaning while the grip on my dick got tighter and tighter. Fuck i was proud haha.

On came the dom and boom she just starts riding me intensely, she is really tight and really fkn horny, did few thrusts in missionary and i just finished off in doggy - she starts to speak out in mandarin randomly which surprised me cause i dont understand mandarin but i went along with it anyway. The pace never slowed down and was always on turbo, which i really enjoyed since usually girls who are tight will more than likely slow the pace down and the vibe dies alittle but understandable i guess.
    She also gave a nice strong massage, though only tried 5mins of it.

I cannot stress enough about how much i enjoyed my time with Bella and would definitely return, my one regret would be that i did not start doggy first as it really showcases her really great figure.
    Thank you 5 star once again for such an amazing quality girl.

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Fun Loving BELLA

Loving today 2pm....

C. FM is back today
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *