I met a mature age but very attractive South-American lady through Tinder who was visiting Sydney and circumstances too complicated to describe had us booking a hotel in the Rocks on our first date to give her some Aussie hospitality - my first Tinder root without paying. Yippee! I've never had a squirter before so it was a new experience I relished, as she wasn't done with just one, and once she got her breath back she gave the best BBBJ I've had before presenting that hungry pussy for my pleasure. Young easy pussy is great, but a horny mature woman who makes you work for it is also very alluring.
We followed this up a few nights later but regrettably had to resort to sexting for the rest of her trip as I was out of town for business in rural area where there was no fun to be found. I arrived back too late to see her again, but with 2 weeks of buildup to share with some lucky lady. That's where May came in.

Having just finished another appointment and needing a shower, I told May not to bother getting dressed so we didn't really have much of a part 1 until after the business end had been concluded. I can vouch however for her massage skills, providing a lovely head and foot massage to finish off that was the icing on the cake.

May is an average size Chinese girl, good full breasts and very friendly with good English skills. She enjoys some mutual touching, and it's amazing she kept me on the edge without unloading as long as she did with her expert touch. Would definitely revisit!