Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mamasan Double

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Finally did the mamasan double on Friday. Nicole is sexy, confident woman. Vicky provides firm massage and her breasts sre so soft. Second half was sensory overload. They work well as a team. Just when I began exploring things speeded up and it was over. Would love to explore more with Nicole.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilum View Post
    Finally did the mamasan double on Friday. Nicole is sexy, confident woman. Vicky provides firm massage and her breasts sre so soft. Second half was sensory overload. They work well as a team. Just when I began exploring things speeded up and it was over. Would love to explore more with Nicole.
    Thanks mr ilum

Please come to explore me and I will anti explore you anywhere you like

Nicole 💋

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Thanks mr ilum

Please come to explore me and I will anti explore you anywhere you like

Nicole 💋
    I sure will, Nicole.

Banned
    Thursday roster :

1. Top star Hong Kong Coco : 24 .size 6 . C cup . Beautiful personality and super beautiful face . HongKong night club experience. Very friendly . Connection . Become very popular . Lots booking .

2. New girl Angela, first day on trial, curvy in all the right places, service queen, understand men’s needs.

3. Lily very experienced, slim and sexy body, very sensual service, come try,

4. Vicky : Mature super sexy . Size 6 . DD cups . Very experience .super massage skill .

5. Nicole: mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience good connection .

Special mamasan double, one of its kind, must try for all RnT brothers, $100/30 min, want to play ?💋

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thursday roster :

1. Top star Hong Kong Coco : 24 .size 6 . C cup . Beautiful personality and super beautiful face . HongKong night club experience. Very friendly . Connection . Become very popular . Lots booking .

2. New girl Angela, first day on trial, curvy in all the right places, service queen, understand men’s needs.

3. Lily very experienced, slim and sexy body, very sensual service, come try,

4. Vicky : Mature super sexy . Size 6 . DD cups . Very experience .super massage skill .

5. Nicole: mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience good connection .

Special mamasan double, one of its kind, must try for all RnT brothers, $100/30 min, want to play ?💋
    How much mamasan double for one hour?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    How much mamasan double for one hour?
    Darling Kevsbrah come see us for one hour Double is $200, unlimited fun for everyone of your 60 min

Call me now on 0424 550 748

Vicky and me waiting for you 💋💋

Nicole
    QVB

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Darling Kevsbrah come see us for one hour Double is $200, unlimited fun for everyone of your 60 min

Call me now on 0424 550 748

Vicky and me waiting for you 💋💋

Nicole
    QVB
    Okay thanks will make booking when I got free time.

I have been reading the forums for a couple of weeks and thanks to AHLUNGOR decided to give the MD a go. Thank you Vicky and Nicole for a great 45 minutes in heaven. I have a hand injury atm, it is my right hand and I am right-handed. Vicky helped me undress which was fun and removed my nerves. When I rolled over for part 2 I said to Nicole I wished I had 2 hands. She said, you've got a mouth and fed me her nipple while Vicky kissed my nipple and stroked me so well. The amazing sensations of these to hot milfs had me finished pretty quick. Nicole hung around and chatted about this and that and helped me get dressed afterwards. I can highly recommend the MD and hope to see Vicky and Nicole every month.

Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    I have been reading the forums for a couple of weeks and thanks to AHLUNGOR decided to give the MD a go. Thank you Vicky and Nicole for a great 45 minutes in heaven. I have a hand injury atm, it is my right hand and I am right-handed. Vicky helped me undress which was fun and removed my nerves. When I rolled over for part 2 I said to Nicole I wished I had 2 hands. She said, you've got a mouth and fed me her nipple while Vicky kissed my nipple and stroked me so well. The amazing sensations of these to hot milfs had me finished pretty quick. Nicole hung around and chatted about this and that and helped me get dressed afterwards. I can highly recommend the MD and hope to see Vicky and Nicole every month.
    Hey brother doubles,

You are most welcome, glad to hear that you have enjoyed your Mamasan double with Nic and Vicky, they are good combination isn’t it ?

And wishing you a speedy full recovery on your right hand ! We man all know how important our leading hand is to us! On second thought, whatever you need to do with your right hand, the girls at QVB can probably all give you a helping hand 🤚 or two 🤚 🤚.........haha

All the best

Cheers

Banned
    Thank you for doing double with me and Vicky mr double, we will do double double again soon please when you have two hands

Nicole 💋
    QVB massage

Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I look forward to the double on Wednesday, will leave a report after.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post

See you tomorrow darling 💋

Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post
    Hi there MrStone,

So you have booked the mamasan double tomorrow - Enjoy !

And a birdie told you also booked Cherry 🍒 today ! Envy !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    underprivileged (when it comes to punting)Queenslander here heading down to Sydney for the long weekend spent hrs reading reviews on here overwhelming the choice you have in Sydney but from sounds of it and being a big tit lover and Spanish lover im going to have to try these two lovely ladies on sat ..cannot wait is it too soon to call and book tomorrow for saturday ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dont bother calling mate. Both of them dont work on the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by mman69 View Post
    underprivileged (when it comes to punting)Queenslander here heading down to Sydney for the long weekend spent hrs reading reviews on here overwhelming the choice you have in Sydney but from sounds of it and being a big tit lover and Spanish lover im going to have to try these two lovely ladies on sat ..cannot wait is it too soon to call and book tomorrow for saturday ???
    Can you make it on Friday ?

Not only you can sample the mamasan double but two of my other favorite Spanish queens in Cherry 🍒 and Rachel are also working !

None of them works on the Sat!

Ps. Actually, on second thought, not sure about this Friday as it’s a PH! You may need to try other shops, I can find out tomorrow if any of the Star MLs will be working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh noooooooooo better call could maybe make later friday ty for letting me know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mamasan double, is the best tjat you can ask for. Think i have been there for few times just for the double special...

Mamasan double special at QVB is BACK !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Tuesday roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast