Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Mamasan Double

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Ahlungor .... are you able to find a photo of Nicole anywhere? Are you aware as to whether QVB have ever posted one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    Thanks Ahlungor .... are you able to find a photo of Nicole anywhere? Are you aware as to whether QVB have ever posted one?
    Brother Jack,

if you are interested in seeing Nicole, then don't wait for her photo, just go man - and you are aware that she is a mature milf, right ?

I guess I am probably the very few really lucky ones who had met Nicole when she was twenty something and had Double D Cups, yeap, she was a lot more bustier when she was younger, you guys should have seen her back then................haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    No photos IIRC. Nicole is taller and more fuller framed. Amazingly shaped C cups for her age, nice long legs and elegant looking.

Don't like take photo, why look photo, come see real Nicole, best sexy mamasan in massage shops, loves all men, satisfy you guarentee

Nicole
    QVB massage
    xoxoxox

Banned
    Black Friday Special roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Linda, very popular busty girl, super natural big boobs, F Cups - AHLUNGOR special !! very experienced and service queen.

3. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Linda F Cups !!

Cherry Double D Cups

Vicky EE Cups

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Friday roster :

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Monica : size 4. DD cups . 24 yrs . Singapore.girl . Sweet gentle hands . very Experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Monday roster:

1. Coco :size 6: natural C Cups . popular sexy young china doll . Super sweet and beautiful face, best connection . Experience massage service

2. New young girl Jennifer, beautiful Thai babe with soft white skin, shoulder length hair, petite size 4, C cup, very cute pocket rocket.

3. Ashley, Hong Kong girl, petite and tiny like a baby doll, very cute and sweet but experienced and great service, very good English.

Monday Special: today only !

Mamasan special of $100/30 min all inclusive with Nicole and any of the three young girls working today

Double your pleasure in the New Year !!

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Tuesday roster :

Last chance for Mamasan Double, Nicole going on holiday tomorrow, last day today !!

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Mamasan double is back in town !!

Nicole has rested for her two weeks since returning from China and back working with Vicky !!

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Before I am recalled to the nursing home they are on my bucket list

Mate, based on your comments below, you are looking for values and a bargain punter ? so this mamasan double at $100/30 min all inclusive is the best value in town and must try man !

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    She looks great, but a bit above my pay grade

Mamasan double is back today !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Are they actually open? Haven’t seen anything from them and have heard they are moving?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsian View Post
    Are they actually open? Haven’t seen anything from them and have heard they are moving?

Spoke with Nicole this morning, yes, they are open and already serving !! But today can't get any other girls working so just the two sexy mamasans !

Cherry 🍒 is back on Friday !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same location in the city or new location?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Puntalot View Post
    Same location in the city or new location?
    Same place mate, 139 York St

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same place mate, 139 York St
    Oh joyous news!!! When I'm back in Sydney next, double at QVB and a double at SBM. Better save up, bring a lot of cash and drink lots of pineapple juice!

Finally caught up with Nicole and Vicky this afternoon.

No, I wasn't there for the mamasan double although they were very tempting, especially Nic with that very open and short split dress of hers, she really has some awesome legs, probably more womanly and much sexier than younger girls half her age ?

I was there to be reunited with my no. 1 Cherry 🍒 of course, and apparently she has been booked out from this morning, 4 sessions back to back, so she hasn't even had lunch yet, when she saw me, Cherry 🍒 tried to put her bowl of cup noodles away but I told her don't worry, take your time and finish your noodles, and have some of those 5 spicy pork hogs slices that Vicky and Nicole was having, they looked so yummy. So I have a bit of time to find out how things are since the re-opening.

1A has moved on but 1B is definitely staying and no plan of relocating, land lord is quite flexible and the two ladies are happy to stick around, they have, after all, lots of locals and regulars. didn't bother to call up other girls as the city traffic, according to them are still very slow, it was fine for them to work by themselves as other girls will complain about not enough jobs and may work one day and not turn up the next, so, not really worth it.

Unless it is someone like Cherry 🍒, she just brings her own business (like yours truly) to the shops she works, so win win all around.

And good luck to that punter who was starting his mamasan double just as I was finishing and ready to leave, but I did hear you, "NO MASSAGE - JUST PLAY" , your exact words, I can totally picture and imagine the kind of funs you are having.............haha

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And good luck to that punter who was starting his mamasan double just as I was finishing and ready to leave, but I did hear you, "NO MASSAGE - JUST PLAY" , your exact words, I can totally picture and imagine the kind of funs you are having.............haha

Cheers
    I swear it wasn't me as I'm not in Sydney, but when I am, those will be the words I will be using. Do they do #3 or is it more like #2.5?

Just read your adventures with Cherry review just then, you must be so happy to get back to a favourite haunt and your #1

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Puntalot View Post
    I swear it wasn't me as I'm not in Sydney, but when I am, those will be the words I will be using. Do they do #3 or is it more like #2.5?

Just read your adventures with Cherry review just then, you must be so happy to get back to a favourite haunt and your #1

Thanks Sir P,

regarding the mamasan double, I can't really comment on the extras beyond the nude HJ and Spanish finishes, you would be so busy and full on, you probably don't even have time to go any further? And for the best value in town of $100/30 min with two naked sexy MILFs. You won't need anything else ! IMHO.

Cheers

Mamasan double @$100 for 30 min all inclusive, it's the best value RnT in town.

Quote Originally Posted by dpsdvmh6 View Post
    Person's Name : Mamasan Double- Nicole & Vicky

Establishment : QVB Massage- 1B, 139 York St

Date of Visit : 3 Jul 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : NA

Phone : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : 10am-8pm

Rates : $100/30mins

Size/shape : Nicole. Long legs, firm ass, perky boobs. Vicky: ditto, but larger boobs on a smaller frame.

Nationality or Ethnicity : ML Chinese

Services Provided : Massage + HE (4 hands)

Value for money/recommend? : Always

My experience/comments : The legendary Mamasan double is back!

Nicole and Vicky have always been cool gals, and I'm so very happy to see them on the other side of lockdown, albeit in a heavily reduced lineup- 1A and Eva have now gone, and for most weekdays now it's only the two mamasans...

So I decide to make a booking, and see if it's OK for a double- would hate for them to miss out during peak times because I was selfish, haha. I'm greeted like a long lost friend, and both gals seem to be in better shape than ever, Vicky rocking a new haircut and foxy as ever.

I request 15 minutes of massage (Vicky is damn underrated at Part 1), and 15 minutes of play. It's always a glorious sight when both of them slip out out of their tight dresses and are their in their beautiful lingerie waiting to be unwrapped!

Part 2 is a blur, but all the legends are true- Vicky handling Spanish duties today, and Nicole working on my chest with her oh-so-smooth body. It's over far too quickly, and I make a promise to myself to see each lady individually soon!

The latest update and review on the Mamasan double at 1B QVB:

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    So was in the city today for work and had a long lunch and thought I haven’t been to see the old QVB massage - there is a new QVB massage over on Clarence Street don’t get the two mixed up!

The last time I got the mamasan double might have been in 2016, so I enquired and asked if it was still on the table, they said they could do it right there and then so I obliged!

$100 for two experienced ML massaging you for 30 min is unbelievable value. Extras included.

The massage itself was really good, I almost fell asleep, good pressure on my back and neck while the other massaged my legs.

After about 15 minutes Nicole went out to get the hot towel and they wiped me down. Both undressed while I was still face down and started getting me ready for part 2. I was hard as a rock by the time I turned over.

If you like big tits, these two ML are for you. They have lost some size over the years but they still have an amazing set on them, great handfuls.

Nicole gave me a face full of those tits and was rubbing my chest while Vicky went to work on my lil bro. Safe to say I finished hard and quickly.

This is without a doubt the best value punt you can get in Sydney.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast