Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Mamasan Double

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does QVB have a WeChat?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    By far one of the best experiences with Vicky and Nicole. Anyone who hasn’t tried is missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Insider101 View Post
    Does QVB have a WeChat?
    No they don't. Just give them a call on their number.
    Usually Nicole and Vicky will tell you what you need to know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone confirm the price at Qvb, for the double they have a special Price, but is that include everything ? Or there is an extra for getting both girl to nude?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive
    Price includes tip. So yes, both will get nude and you can reasonably explore both with your hands. If you touch up their nether regions you won't be able to use the same hand on both without a wet wipe so best to be ambidextrous.

Quote Originally Posted by cordy View Post
    Can anyone confirm the price at Qvb, for the double they have a special Price, but is that include everything ? Or there is an extra for getting both girl to nude?
    Basically the mamasan double is the signature deal of this shop : you pay $100/30 min all up, you get Nicole and Vicky two mature milfs with tons of experiences who just know how to pleasure the male bodies ! Both nude from the start, no restrictions on touching and plenty of Spanish , awesome sensual 4 hands ! And unlimited shots too if you can manage!

ps. People often asked : how about an hour double? That will be $200 man!

ps2: any one fancy a Spanish and prostate combinations ?? at the same time !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Both nude from the start
    You may need to request this as it was mostly a clothed massage for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    Any photos? I've only seen the one photo of Cherry from this shop

Here is another one for Coco !

I think Nicole is in the process of posting more girls photos in their roster, still figuring out how to do it ...............lol

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info guys, but is the special only limited to both mamasan, or i can choose one day of them and another normal girl? Formal ex cherry and 1 mamasan is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by cordy View Post
    Thanks for the info guys, but is the special only limited to both mamasan, or i can choose one day of them and another normal girl? Formal ex cherry and 1 mamasan is it possible?

Brother Cordy, the short answer is no, but I have seen and heard that the mamasans are fairly flexible on meeting customers needs.

Let's face it, the most popular doubles at QVB was actually Not the mamasan double but a double with Cherry and Rachel !! enough said, and for that combination and basically any ML of your choices, you would pay $40/30 min massage fees for 1 girl plus $50 tip X 2 = $180 for 2 girls.

With the mamasan double, you get the Nicole/Vicky double for $100/30 min which is a $80 saving = 44% off - so it's a really good deal, they basically waived the massage shop fees and just charge you for the tips. Is it fair for the non mamasan massage girl to service you for the half hour and only get the $50 tip and no massage fees ?

Having said all that, I have seen and known for a fact that from time to time, either Nicole or Vicky will accept a mamasan double booking at the $100 special with one of them actually Not there, they just get one of the younger girl to join in and give you the discounted session. So, it's possible but it will be luck of the draw and good luck with that.

Only yesterday I think brother Woods went to see Cherry and he was offered a double with Nicole joining in for only an extra $50 - so there are specials to be have on the run and all you have to do is be there and if any girl is free, it's a bargain begging to be have !

I can't say and promising on behalf of the shop but they are fairly flexible and if you become a regular, they will look after you for sure and some special discount here and there won't surprise me.

ps. personally, I will recommend you try the original mamasan double rather mixing and matching, because (and same with most massage doubles !) massage girls may or may not perform their best and be the most sensual or erotic or raunchy when there is another ML in presence ! if you have done a massage double, most likely you would know what I meant, Not with the mamasan double as they have done this hundreds of times, they are un-restricted, no more shyness in front of each other and in fact, more like a game or competitions between them to out perform their business partner, and who is going to benefit ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will keep on mind, thanks Bro Ahlungor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    It must be the Asian blood, but they both still look just as good as they used to 2-3 years ago.

thank you lakeshow brother

Nicole
    xoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Thursday roster:

2. Linda, new girl, first day, super natural big boobs, F Cups - AHLUNGOR special !! come try before the big brother !! very experienced and service queen.

Linda F Cups !!

Apparently Linda has already done 5 bookings since this morning, any of you guys who had seen those F Cups care to share !!

Just dying to know if they are real and if Spanish was on offer ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Apparently Linda has already done 5 bookings since this morning, any of you guys who had seen those F Cups care to share !!

Just dying to know if they are real and if Spanish was on offer ??
    I am no expert, but they certainly do look real. I would love to sample them and let you know

Banned
    Tuesday roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Linda, very popular busty girl, super natural big boobs, F Cups - AHLUNGOR special !! very experienced and service queen.

3. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Linda F Cups !!

Cherry Double D Cups

Vicky EE Cups

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Thursday roster:

1. Coco :size 6: natural C Cups . popular sexy young china doll . Super sweet and beautiful face, best connection . Experience massage service . Day Off today.

2. Linda, very popular busty girl, super natural big boobs, F Cups - AHLUNGOR special !! very experienced and service queen.

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Coco Natural C Cups

Linda F Cups !!

Vicky

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a picture of Mamasan Nicole on here?
    Can see Vicky but not Nicole?
    Keen to see the other half of the Famous Duo!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    God I'm missing having not been in Sydney for a few months.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if the unlabelled photo below of the attractive MILF in the yellow dress and black bra is Nicole?
    I thought I might have seen it somewhere before marked as Coco?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    Does anyone know if the unlabelled photo below of the attractive MILF in the yellow dress and black bra is Nicole?
    I thought I might have seen it somewhere before marked as Coco?
    That photos below in the yellow dress definitely Coco !

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast