Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mamasan Double

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mamasan Double

Finally went and tried out the mamasan double at QVB since I'm a huge fan of spanish. I must say there have been some negative reviews about the age of Nicole and Vicky but to me, (and normally I'm quite harsh when it comes to looks) they were much better looking and in-shape than expected. Had a decent massage at medium strength and after 20 minutes or so, I was sucking on Nicole's breasts while Vicky gave me the best spanish I've ever had, so good that I finished earlier than usual. I really love it when they do the moving while spanish, instead of them leaning against the table for you to thrust, so that won a lot of points for me.

Definitely worth the $100, should definitely try it out sometime. They're both lovely and polite people, who are there to please you.

Fun FactWhen I mentioned this forum, they immediately said "Ahh... Ahlungor" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    Finally went and tried out the mamasan double.....

I was sucking on Nicole's breasts while Vicky gave me the best spanish I've ever had, so good that I finished earlier than usual........

Fun FactWhen I mentioned this forum, they immediately said "Ahh... Ahlungor" lol.

Hi there brother Kun, long time no hear !

So you said Vicky gave you the best Spanish you ever had !!

Even better than Linda ???

From QVB , you should also try Cherry definitely. She is my no 1 girl !!

Great review though.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi bro Ahlungor,

I don't know if it was because I haven't had Spanish for so long but Vicky just made me feel so good. Linda wasn't bad at all and she spoke canto which was a plus. However I much prefer to lie down while the Girl gives me Spanish JAV style. Linda leaned against the table for me to F her Ts but it's not proper Spanish (at least to me).

I have to try Cherry now. I've been following your recommendations, as I am also a man of The Paizuri appreciation club.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does cherry work on Sunday? Haven't been to qvb for a while. Now I really wanna try the girl cherry now.

Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    Hi bro Ahlungor,

I don't know if it was because I haven't had Spanish for so long but Vicky just made me feel so good. Linda wasn't bad at all and she spoke canto which was a plus. However I much prefer to lie down while the Girl gives me Spanish JAV style. Linda leaned against the table for me to F her Ts but it's not proper Spanish (at least to me).

I have to try Cherry now. I've been following your recommendations, as I am also a man of The Paizuri appreciation club.
    Horses for courses buddy! There is no right or wrong plays here, just whatever takes your fancy. Vicky of course is one of my favourite manasan and she always delivers.

But just on the quality of the breasts and sheer size, Linda's tits would rank higher in my book and that's just my humble personal opinion.

Cherry will be another level up from Vicky and she is a lot of fun .

Tuesday and Friday you will find her working .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Wsbird View Post
    Does cherry work on Sunday? Haven't been to qvb for a while. Now I really wanna try the girl cherry now.
    Cherry works on Tuesday and Friday, book early mate.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Vicky and Nicole double a while back, didnt have a chance to post the review
    Ahlung was on the money, they are great value, and fun to give it a go
    But they are MILFs, so you go to be good with that

One criticism I have is that they were chatting Mandarin throughout to each other
    I found it a little offputting and rude, like they were basting a turkey
    Much better if they talk to you, and make YOU feel like center of attention

But it must get boring for them after the number of years they have been doing it
    If you like MILFS, you should try it at least one time, but they need to focus more on the guy, not on their own small talk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    didnt get the spanish the first time i had a double with them but it was definitely worth the price. However got the fuck Vicky's tits during the single session. was fun.

Banned
    Nicole on holiday .

Mamasan double at $100 available with Vicky + any other girl you like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    best deal available $100

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    best deal available $100
    Basically you are getting Vicky to join in the fun for next to nothing ! As normally you will pay $40/30 min massage only, $50 tip for one girl, now you can pay just $100 for two !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    where abouts is emily these days?

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    where abouts is emily these days?
    She is a good friend of Babycat !

Banned
    Wednesday roster :

1: Grace, Taiwan, new girl , young slim petite, next door girl friend, passionate, willing to please, must try

2: Rachel, DD Cups, Spanish princess , great service, connection very playful, Wild and exotic

3. Linda, D Cup , experiences and good service, willing to please, Nanjing bad girl wants to party.

4: Baby, new girl, tiny Malaysian girl, gentle trainer customer please

5: Vicky : Mature super sexy Size 6 . DD cups . Very experience .super massage skill .

6: nicole : mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience connection . First day back from holiday !!!

Best mamasan double massage service with Vicky ( $100/30 mins in total charge )

Nicole is back !!

Always great to see Nic when she is fresh from holiday. The comments below would just about sum up my sentiments about the incomparable mamasan doubles :

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post

Did the mamasan double at QVB massage, and Vicky and Nicole milked me twice in 30 mins

No juice left to go for FS after that, but now I'm at home and horny again

Banned
    Friday roster

Feeling lucky ?

Lucky 7 lovely ladies at QVB, best collection!

1. Cherry—the most popular one, 26,
    Chinese, size 6, natural EE cup, super
    experienced,very friendly, good connection, best services. Back from holiday now

2. Kiki : 22 - Hong Kong , Japanese grow up student . Size 4 c+ cups . Stunning . Funky very experience and connection . New industry . New star .

3: Mandy : 21 Tai wan girls . Super slim . Tinny . Beautiful Asian milky skin . Girl friend material . Stunning . Massage experience .

4: Rachel . 26 Chinese . Size 8 DD cups super Busty . Super connection . Super Spanish Queen. Play cheeky

5 Vicky . Sexy mature . Size 6 EE cups
    Best massage experience and top service as well

6. Funcky girl Linda, trendy in girl , size 6, natural D Cups, strong massage and love to play,

7. Nicole, mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience connection . Best double play with Vicky.

Special mamasan double with Vicky and Nicole, $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd love to try out this special double at $100. However, just to hard to walk into this shop with the millions of ppl right across the road at the bus stop all the time!!

Also, do I need to ring the bell and wait before entering the glass door? Also concerned about walking into the correct shop (with this new 1A and 1B merger - where exactly am I going?)

Shop owners - would be great if you could provide some clear instructions on how to get to your shop!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by myspareid View Post
    I'd love to try out this special double at $100. However, just to hard to walk into this shop with the millions of ppl right across the road at the bus stop all the time!!

Also, do I need to ring the bell and wait before entering the glass door? Also concerned about walking into the correct shop (with this new 1A and 1B merger - where exactly am I going?)

Shop owners - would be great if you could provide some clear instructions on how to get to your shop!

Brother, please come see us, 1A and 1B now together, we have 7 girl working today, best choose in city

Nicole
    QVB

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Brother, please come see us, 1A and 1B now together, we have 7 girl working today, best choose in city

Nicole
    QVB
    i am bit confused too, even the mobile number is not matching up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    0450006577 is it the right number to call?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast