Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 111 Scarborough Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

111 Scarborough Street

Hi Boys
    There are now over 21 massage shops in Southport within 1 kilometer of each other, I thought I would try the new joint in Scarborough St. The girl was bigger than Hitlers gas bill, spilt more oil on me than the Exon Valdez spilt in Alaska rooms were nice extra's not offered did my doe punting it's good fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mate I'm not sure if you should be doing Jewish/Hitler jokes.
    Actually, I am sure. You shouldn't be.
    you wanna edit that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess the moderator will sort it out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh for goodness sake, its a joke. It does'nt rate a mention compared to some of the abusive shit spewed out on here against shops and even other punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shit if ok for pub talk it's ok on here hahah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Shit if ok for pub talk it's ok on here hahah
    Yeh. The day f...... PC rules this forum, time to toss the skins in the bin. I get enough of these "im offended" cock s....... at work.
    Im not taking aim at anybody here but forums like this r, so far at least, free from the delusional SJWs self rightious crap that stifles society. Yeh happens every day in pubs and thank goodness it still can.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Music to my ears red. Let's get on with punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What I really hate are all of these snowflakes & professional offendees that are trying to dictate to the world

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 re PC. Damn, wish I'd checked out Southport when i was up the GC 2 weeks ago! Next time i know I'm headed up I'll drop ya a PM. 21 shops all that close, fuckkkk, kid in a fkn candy store. Shooting fish in a barrell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dean69 View Post
    Hi Boys
    There are now over 21 massage shops in Southport within 1 kilometer of each other, I thought I would try the new joint in Scarborough St. The girl was bigger than Hitlers gas bill, spilt more oil on me than the Exon Valdez spilt in Alaska rooms were nice extra's not offered did my doe punting it's good fun.
    I have not laughed so hard for ages …funny as Deano …see this has changed hands …
    Any mail gents..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dean69 View Post
    I guess the moderator will sort it out.
    My shout Mate…beers with you any time…every time I pay my gas bill I will think of that joke …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Punter View Post
    +1 re PC. Damn, wish I'd checked out Southport when i was up the GC 2 weeks ago! Next time i know I'm headed up I'll drop ya a PM. 21 shops all that close, fuckkkk, kid in a fkn candy store. Shooting fish in a barrell.
    Trouble is they are all grit..Not one good one amongst them…the one that closed down was the best …all the others are a rip off…the birds behind the pub are all like the gas bill or ugly..126 is filthy …23 Nind does not pay their bills and the lights are always off please don’t waste your money…38 charges like a wounded …2 Hick street was ok…the girl was about 50 but great fs and willing and not too expensive…hoping to get some mail on 111 …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Trouble is they are all grit..Not one good one amongst them…the one that closed down was the best …all the others are a rip off…the birds behind the pub are all like the gas bill or ugly..126 is filthy …23 Nind does not pay their bills and the lights are always off please don’t waste your money…38 charges like a wounded …2 Hick street was ok…the girl was about 50 but great fs and willing and not too expensive…hoping to get some mail on 111 …
    Haven't been there but their locanto ad links to another shop in a dodgy arcade in Hanlan Street, Surfers. I've checked this shop out before and didn't stay due to the lack of talent.
    I went to the new shop at Chevron Island and didn't stay as the ML who greeted me was an unfriendly chubby Thai lady in her thirties with blonde hair. Not a fan of Asian girls with blonde hair, just doesn't look right. Other girls might be worth staying for but she was the only one available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Haven't been there but their locanto ad links to another shop in a dodgy arcade in Hanlan Street, Surfers. I've checked this shop out before and didn't stay due to the lack of talent.
    I went to the new shop at Chevron Island and didn't stay as the ML who greeted me was an unfriendly chubby Thai lady in her thirties with blonde hair. Not a fan of Asian girls with blonde hair, just doesn't look right. Other girls might be worth staying for but she was the only one available.
    Thanks HST another crap shop in Southport …surely with 20 odd shops one of you punters must be able to give us some good news…why have a forum like this if every thing is a secret..eff me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks HST another crap shop in Southport …surely with 20 odd shops one of you punters must be able to give us some good news…why have a forum like this if every thing is a secret..eff me
    Maybe they’re all crap??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why? why? Tell them its just human nature!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What do you expect nilly all of the 20 shops belong to the same person

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They don’t own the 2 I mentioned the rest I know are not so good…
    Seems to be a few new shops atm…Thai at Chevron looks ok …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    166 Scarborough St has been great for me...

out of the 5-6 visits over the past 2 yrs had mostly good to great experiences, did not get any names as I know I don't go down there much

last visit was approx 3-4months ago, saw a petite Thai uni student, did a proper and wet p slide, extra damage was $150

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    166 Scarborough St has been great for me...

out of the 5-6 visits over the past 2 yrs had mostly good to great experiences, did not get any names as I know I don't go down there much

last visit was approx 3-4months ago, saw a petite Thai uni student, did a proper and wet p slide, extra damage was $150
    Thanks Mate great mail…I have been there a few times over the years and not had much luck..mostly older and the place is just a bit old and dingy…will give it a try again sometime ….

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast