Thread: 福建 Amy. 36C 美胸,粉红色奶头,靓死。雪白肌肤。做爱超投入。无得顶!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

福建 Amy. 36C 美胸,粉红色奶头,靓死。雪白肌肤。做爱超投入。无得顶!!

Girl's Name : Amy

Shop : 45 George, Granville

Date of Visit : 2 Sep., 2017

Rates : $90/30 min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, nice natural tits (36 in - C cup) and big bums (est 36 in) , medium waist (est 27 in) , size 8, 166 cm tall, snow white skin, pretty face. Medium length hair.

Roster: daily in shop

Ethnicity : Chinese (Fujian)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review

Last Saturday morning, I got a message from Roger, suggesting me to see a new Chinese girl, who is very busty and has snow white skin. Her name is Amy。 He is very confident that I would like her. I told him that I had a very nice girl called Amy before and he reassured me that this is a different girl. So I confirmed with him that I would go and have a look in the afternoon.

When I arrived the shop in mid-afternoon, Roger quickly got Amy to come to say hello. Amy wore a black bikini. I could see her nice tits and long legs. She has snow-white skin. Her smiles were lovely. I took her for half an hour.

Inside the room, after she took off her clothes, I found her body exceptionally good. Her body is very curvy and her snow white skin is very elastic to touch. Her tits have pink nipples (quite rare these days and look like virgins' tits). They are not too big, but firm and perky. She went into shower together with me and got me a very good clean-up. She was just fantastic. After shower, I hugged her and had some nice sweet chats before we went to the bed. She told me that she is from Fujian province and arrived Sydney only recently.

Amy provided CBJ and standard services only. Her services were done quite professionally. I started in mish position first. To my surprise, I found her pussy very tight. She yelled throughout the whole session. She had lovely eye contact with me while I was on top. She held my back very tightly while I was fucking her.

We tried other positions, cow-girl and doggy afterwards. As it was just a 30 min session, I didn't try to prolong the fucking time and came strongly inside her pussy in the doggy position.

We had shower together again and we hugged and rubbed each other's body, just like lovers.

Most of the girls that I saw in shops work mostly for Chinese customers, but Amy is a bigger girl and so she doesn't mind other nationalities, if their culture respects women. She seems to have some idea as to which countries' guys she would refuse to come to say hello. She said now, most of her customers are still Chinese as they love her sexy body and busty figures. I would fully agree with them.

Overall, very good experience, especially at this price for a good 30 minutes with a very busty 36C pretty girl.

36 C Cups, pink lin , 齊齊洗白白,引死人!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    36 C Cups, pink lin , 齊齊洗白白,引死人!
    brother ahlungor, long time no see

when will you visit us in the west

Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    brother ahlungor, long time no see

when will you visit us in the west
    Hi there brother Roger,

The West is a bridge too far for me these days man !

You always have the busty girls I love, just no chance of getting there unfortunately!!

祇有齋吹水同望波長嘆!

Banned
    Hi there brother Roger,

The West is a bridge too far for me these days man !

You always have the busty girls I love, just no chance of getting there unfortunately!!

祇有齋吹水同望波長嘆!
    yes i totally understand

pleaes just dont forget us when u have the chance to come west

cheers

yes i totally
    understand

pleaes just dont forget us when u have the chance to come west

cheers
    45 加 22, 常在我心間!

After report Promotion every day between 10am - 7pm @ 45 George st Granville/Clyde

please wrtie us a review to receive $20 discount on your next visit
    BTW, brother Roger, if I do have a chance to visit , may I have my discount on that visit ? As I don’t know when I can visit again......... lol

I promise , I’ll write a review ........ 😝 haha

Banned
    BTW, brother Roger, if I do have a chance to visit , may I have my discount on that visit ? As I don’t know when I can visit again......... lol

I promise , I’ll write a review ........ �� haha

haha... sure you can.. just let me know when will it be

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After report Promotion every day between 10am - 7pm @ 45 George st Granville/Clyde

please wrtie us a review to receive $20 discount on your next visit
    Is $20 discount only valid during 10am - 7 pm every day? this cannot be applied during peak hours?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemay View Post
    Is $20 discount only valid during 10am - 7 pm every day? this cannot be applied during peak hours?
    Hi bro littlemay,

Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service...
    Last edited by 45George; 20-02-2018 at 11:04 AM.