Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northside massage shop review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Northside massage shop review

I usually don't post full detail reviews but fk it I'm sick off holding back! so got some help after a few p.m with another punter got some tips on finding a young lady I saw a few times a while back. I called up a few shops and finally narrowed it down and boom I found her. Finnaly had a spare time this weekend so fk it made a booking. Shes apparently was an ex front desk girl and ml at a popular shop we all know and love. I think Shes got heaps of regulars there so surely theres punters on this forum who might know her. Nationally I think she's like an Nepalese/Indian mix. Neways missioned it up there and too my luck was greeted by the lady I was searching for. Decided to go an hour hoping to have some fun with her. Great attitude she's really easy going , chatty and look wise shes a real beauty and pretty.not a stunner but I find it strange a lady like her would be working in a massage parlor.

Neways massage was great she's been trained well nice pressure And worked my whole body including my legs, just what I needed. Things got interesting when she got on the table and gave me a cock/nuts massage while I lifted my ass in the air. Erotic sensual touches and light twisting motions up and down my shaft and my balls. She worked me up good and I was ready for the flip. She asked if I was after a today and offered a bare back bj and after a bit of negotiating I agreed. She gave me a quick wipe to clean my cock then got to work. It felt incredible there Was no hj action just her mouth and tongue. A nice wet sloppy bj with a lot of licking. She took it like A champ and did some nice deep throat as well. Towards the end of the line I told her I was cuming However she kept going and I grabbed the back of her head and shot a big load down her throat. She took the whole thing np and thanked me for it. I was completely drained and moaned so loud I hope the other punters/ml didn't hear me.

Attuitude 10/10
    Looks 9/10
    Body 7/10
    Massage 9/10
    Ending 10/10

Would I return? Hell yes!!

*Negative points*
    * place is a mission for me to get too. At the same driving time I could prob go to the coast.

* place is located right in the middle of a busy area where there's people standing/sitting around having lunch etc this is probably a deal breaker for some. I felt very uncomfortable walking into this shop I almost bailed.

Thanks heaps my fellow punters for the help expcially "redoor" . I'll have to make it up to u...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha... Thats what friends r for 😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At least the suburb please

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This ml sounds like the one we were both looking for at some point.. Did she move shop again?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh man she sure did. I thought she was out of the game but guess not!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    Attuitude 10/10
    Looks 9/10
    Body 7/10
    Massage 9/10
    Ending 10/10

*Negative points*
    * place is a mission for me to get too. At the same driving time I could prob go to the coast.
    * place is located right in the middle of a busy area where there's people standing/sitting around having lunch etc this is probably a deal breaker for some. I felt very uncomfortable walking into this shop I almost bailed.
    I'm gonna repeat the sentiment - at least give us a suburb? I'm northside and this sounds right up my alley.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's what PM's are for man..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well the shop is on Gympie road isn't it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rode Rd?
    Nah couldn't be…could it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi mate can u pls pm me the name of the girl? many thx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has already moved on fellas. As we know the shops do read this forum. We all get burnt once. Happened to me a few years back and a lovely lady recognised my review. I only do names over PM now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anna nana Erina which one..?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    She has already moved on fellas. As we know the shops do read this forum. We all get burnt once. Happened to me a few years back and a lovely lady recognised my review. I only do names over PM now.
    Given your right there is going to be a multitude of MLs running around finding a new shop to work. LOL
    I can name around 5 shops on the northside that fall into the category that Tuan mentioned plus he gave no name.
    As far as Im concerned he was vague as he could be,given its a forum so why participate if you cant post.
    Otherwise we may as well just fanatize but then theirs plenty that do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Otherwise we may as well just fanatize but then theirs plenty that do.
    yeah, that's what I'm putting this post down to - a fantasy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    I usually don't post full detail reviews but fk it I'm sick off holding back! so got some help after a few p.m with another punter got some tips on finding a young lady I saw a few times a while back. I called up a few shops and finally narrowed it down and boom I found her. Finnaly had a spare time this weekend so fk it made a booking. Shes apparently was an ex front desk girl and ml at a popular shop we all know and love. I think Shes got heaps of regulars there so surely theres punters on this forum who might know her. Nationally I think she's like an Nepalese/Indian mix. Neways missioned it up there and too my luck was greeted by the lady I was searching for. Decided to go an hour hoping to have some fun with her. Great attitude she's really easy going , chatty and look wise shes a real beauty and pretty.not a stunner but I find it strange a lady like her would be working in a massage parlor.

Neways massage was great she's been trained well nice pressure And worked my whole body including my legs, just what I needed. Things got interesting when she got on the table and gave me a cock/nuts massage while I lifted my ass in the air. Erotic sensual touches and light twisting motions up and down my shaft and my balls. She worked me up good and I was ready for the flip. She asked if I was after a today and offered a bare back bj and after a bit of negotiating I agreed. She gave me a quick wipe to clean my cock then got to work. It felt incredible there Was no hj action just her mouth and tongue. A nice wet sloppy bj with a lot of licking. She took it like A champ and did some nice deep throat as well. Towards the end of the line I told her I was cuming However she kept going and I grabbed the back of her head and shot a big load down her throat. She took the whole thing np and thanked me for it. I was completely drained and moaned so loud I hope the other punters/ml didn't hear me.

Attuitude 10/10
    Looks 9/10
    Body 7/10
    Massage 9/10
    Ending 10/10

*Negative points*

Thanks heaps my fellow punters for the help expcially "redoor" . I'll have to make it up to u...
    She look very good...remind me an ex from SS that I am missing...can you send me some details..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebusty View Post
    She look very good...remind me an ex from SS that I am missing...can you send me some details..
    Cant pm u, you dont have enough posts yet but i can assure u the girl in this post isnt the one u r missing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Cant pm u, you dont have enough posts yet but i can assure u the girl in this post isnt the one u r missing.
    Thanks for the answer...the one that i am missing is from South America..she has been on and off in SS...very friendly😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pm me suburb and name

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you want driver's license number and DOB as well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys to all of those that are still after a pm from me just letting u all know this ml is gone. Could it off been cause if this review? Who the fuck knows! Funny enough at Her previous shop I tried to make a booking after she greeted me at the door to only to find out she left a week later due to issues I won't say. (nothing to do with this forum)

And also this was no "fantasy" service I think I've been a member long enough and earned my stripes but hey it's all good if you don't believe me. It's a forum we all have different opinions.

Neways sorry if i dissapointed anyone she was a beautiful lady and gave prob one of the better services I've had in a long time. To be honest If she still worked there I prob wouldn't see her to much anyway since like i said the place was simply to far for me and the location had no privacy which is important to me. Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast