Date of Visit : 3rd Sept 17

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 165 slim

Pussy: light hair*

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ :

Review: ok ... first of all i have been a long TP64 customer... and this exp prompted me to write a AR.
    First i sms sophies phone to make a booking of the girl i wanted to see... immediate reply that Mimi wont be avilable till 11pm was a bit too late for me as i wanted to visit earlier ... no biggy.. so i said "maybe next time" but got a msg back a few mins later that i could get the time slot i wanted ... which i thought was awesome... so i made my way down to TP
    When i finally got there i got to see Mimi right away.
    Immediately i could tell she was in a bad mood...

1. She didnt even greet me
    2. She was on the phone as soon as i got in
    3. I showered and she didnt even bother handing me a towel
    4. She was texting constantly

I paid for 1 hr of sex i may have gotten 20 mins tops...
    Her appearance isnt bad for a mature woman nice figure... but she didnt shave her underarms maybe its jusy me i like my girls smooth and maintain... i dont mind a bit of bush down below tho.
    Started off with the norm cat bath... and gave a decent BBBJ maybe for 5 mins ?
    And u know boys when the WLs want to rush things ... immediately got the dom out and put it on me... and told me to go on top... and i was like "ok" thinking to myself i wouldnt mind getting the easy 1 out. After a mish session i finished up... aftsr no massage was offered like all other TP64 girls usually do... she did what i expected... back on her phone... and even had tbe audacity to make a phone call ? Which didnt last very long but still common courtesy your working here... after she just spoke to me for 40 mins... now im a good listener but i did t pay to hear about your problems with your personal life... didnt even attempt to wake him up for a 2nd session...

Needless to say i prob wont be going back to see her again

Just a heads up to fellow punters looking to see Mimi
    All the other girls at TP64 are great just this exp i thought id share

Cheers

Banned
    At a minimum you'd expect shaved pits. Did you complain to Sophie?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    its a hit an miss with most of them here, not surprised

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry for the typos did this review on my phone... isn't the easiest to review... And no i didn't tell sophie just walked out frustrated didn't want to deal with it at that time lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I gave up on this place a while back. Never took a gamble on Mimi and sounds like I didn't miss a thing.
    I tried 64 again recently and it was as uninspiring as ever. That being said, I know Rita is awesome because I saw her previously at another shop so I would go to 64 again just to see her but as for the rest I wouldn't bother. They are all too old or just plain shit.