Thread: System Maintenance

System Maintenance

Firstly, we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused during our system maintenance work, that includes downgrading membership status and frequent Internal Server Error messages.

To ensure the system run smoothly and at higher speed, we have to get rid of a lot of old posts, old rosters threads, spam posts and threads and videos to lighten the work on the server. Under normal circumstances, this action should have little effect on members' status, but inevitably, some members might find some of their accumulated posts have been deleted together with the above mentioned threads, resulting in the downgrading of their membership status, we would like to offer the following solution :

If you find your membership has been downgraded, please send me a PM, stating your previous post count, we will investigate and update your post count accordingly.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation,

Aus99 Moderator

Banned
    Thanks bro admin.
    I'm glad this has been clarified because I know some members would rather lose an arm than to lose their post count and membership status.

I'm AHL and my post count is 1,000,000,000,000,000................
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Banned
    Plenty of imposters here who really Admin who should be weeded out like weeds in a cemetery .
    They are too worried about saving face and christ its the internet and the so called Alpha
    Males who act like they are in high school and still have adolescence minds.

A friendly reminder of the above message...