Thread: Would you?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Would you?

Would you rather to pay $150 to a WL for a good root and a good massage

OR

Pay $150 to a ML for a good massage and a good root?

I would pick the latter, cos its harder to find

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ML. You get tea afterwards!

Banned
    I think the first one is harder as most wl don't have massage skills (not including in their must). Someone can fix me???

Banned
    No massage table in a brothel. It's a bit hard to get a good massage on a bed.

Banned
    Most people here are fine but really some don't need a massage or good root but
    a good kick up the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    No massage table in a brothel. It's a bit hard to get a good massage on a bed.
    You obviously hadn't met Milo at 5 Star ?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I think the first one is harder as most wl don't have massage skills (not including in their must). Someone can fix me???
    I am no expert on massage (or punting for that matter) but know a few WL's that were ML's previously. As for their skill level, that's somewhat subjective.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    when i first started punting i used to think (maybe still) fs is everything,
    but as time goes, i realise fun part is having a good massage from ml and the exciting part to score extras with them !
    so i probably will pick the second option! just being adventurous lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My preference is pay a ML $150 for a good root then a massage. Nothing better than blissing out on a massage table after the deed is done.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    My preference is pay a ML $150 for a good root then a massage. Nothing better than blissing out on a massage table after the deed is done.
    Or get the deed redone!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    The 1 and only ever time I went to a brothel was for the #1 worst massage I had ever received. Imagine being lifelessly pressed in aimless motions for 40 minutes (and I paid for 60!) followed by a miserable ending.

No doubt they're good at their main speciality, but if a hot dog stand charges you more than a boutique coffee shop, the coffee better be at least decent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    All I want is $150 fs. If a WL wants to massage me I politely decline as it wastes my sucky fucky time

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Its unusually to get a good root at a massage shop and like wise its unusual to get a good massage at a full service shop.

So decide which you want the most and go to the appropriate shop.

Nothing to stop you going to both I suppose and if you go massage by the time you pay for full service you could have gone down the road to the low cost full service shops and had a good root as well.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Its unusually to get a good root at a massage shop and like wise its unusual to get a good massage at a full service shop.

So decide which you want the most and go to the appropriate shop.

Nothing to stop you going to both I suppose and if you go massage by the time you pay for full service you could have gone down the road to the low cost full service shops and had a good root as well.
    Some of my best FS sessions have been on a massage table in a massage shop ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would choose the second option.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Some of my best FS sessions have been on a massage table in a massage shop ...
    Now you've talking my language... I avoid sex in a bed at all costs... They're for couples who prefer to stay safe... I made a confession to an ML one day that I would need a marital massage bed in a large shower or in the spare room... The bed is the place to relax, recharge, sleep... Preferably alone...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would you rather to pay $150 to a WL for a good root and a good massage

OR

Pay $150 to a ML for a good massage and a good root?
    These are literally the same thing.

An ML who will fuck is just a WL working at a massage shop. There's nothing special about "extras" at a massage shop that makes it any different to getting FS at a FS shop.

If you want FS but only get massage/happy ending then you're the guy wasting money so do whatever you want, but it's nothing special when you do end up getting "extras" at a massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "I got extras for free" post in 3...2...1...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    Ha ha, in the eyes of the law and in the eyes of a controlling boyfriend or husband, doing a nude HJ and fucking a customer is ONE and the SAME THING.
    you are a man with so much experience brooooo

Banned
    Good question I'd go with the ML. You'd get a better massage and a girl in better condition with a tighter pussy