Thread: FLAME SPA SEMINYAK BALI with SOFI (8/10) 🔥

FLAME SPA SEMINYAK BALI with SOFI (8/10) 🔥

Establishment : Flame

Date of visit : September 2023

Weblink: https://flamespabali.com/

Phone : +62 361 934 2011 (call or WhatsApp)

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 12 AM

Rates : $120/h + $10 tip

Extras Cost : -

Services Provided This Session : Massage, B2B slide (nuru-ish), HJ, shower together, (NO SEX)

Girl : Sofi

Size/shape : 160-165 cm, slim, A cup, Lasered, Tattoo at abdomen right side, long hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indonesian

Language : Indonesian and English

Massage : 7/10

HJ : 8.5/10

Face : 7.5/10

Service : 8/10

Recommend : Yes

So, let me tell you about my adventure at Flame in Seminyak! 🌟

I walked into Flame and was warmly greeted by not one, but two lovely ladies at the reception. They were like the dynamic duo of hospitality! They ushered me into a semi-open room where we had the fun task of discussing prices and what kind of "treatment" I was in the mood for. I decided to go all in with the $120 package and paid in cash. Cash is king, right?

Now, here's the kicker, they told me I could have not one, but two rounds of fun during the session! Just had to let the ML know. While I waited for my thrilling spa adventure, they even offered me two free drinks – one was infused water, and the other was ginger-lemongrass hot tea. Talk about making you feel pampered!

But wait, there's more! The receptionist asked me to lock away all my personal stuff because, guess what, no phones allowed in the massage room. So, with my belongings safely stashed, we embarked on a journey to pick the lucky massage therapist. And let me tell you, there were at least ten candidates to choose from, ranging from tall to a bit chubby, blonde to skinny. They were all rocking lingerie, and they were all local Indonesian beauties.

Now, picking the right therapist is crucial, right? So, I asked the receptionist for her recommendation, and she dropped the name "Sofi." With Sofi as my choice, the receptionist guided me to room number 6, and here's the kicker, there's a sign outside that says "CUM IN." Yep, no ambiguity here, this is definitely an RnT shop!

Once in the room, the receptionist kindly asked me to wait. While waiting, I checked out my surroundings. The room was pretty spacious, about 4x4 meters – not your typical RnT size. I had gone for the standard room, but you could upgrade to a bigger one for just 10 bucks more. They even have a room with a jacuzzi, but I was here for the full experience.

The room itself was clean and dimly lit, setting the mood just right. There was even a shower big enough for two, and right next to it, an air mattress big enough for...well, you get the idea. They provided amenities like mints, bottled water, and Q-tips, almost like a mini-hotel.

Knock, knock, Sofi arrives! She's like a pocket rocket, full of enthusiasm. She asked me to undress and lay down on the bed. I had already showered beforehand, so I was good to go. Sofi started with an oil massage. Now, I can't say it was super technical, but it got the job done. We had some nice chats, though there were a few funny language barrier moments.

During Part 1 of the session, she'd randomly caress my thigh to, you know, get the mojo going. And let me tell you, it worked like a charm!

Then came Part 2. Sofi whipped out this warm, Nuru-like gel and started giving me a B2B slide, just like in a Nuru massage. It was heavenly! She ventured into the genital area, and, well, let's just say things got interesting. We kept at this Nuru-like massage for a solid 5-7 minutes.

Next, Sofi asked me to flip over, and she handed me some of that magic gel for my own hands. I got to play with her tits, while she gave me a proper HJ. It wasn't the softest or most sensual, but it was full of energy, in a good way.

Now, no deep kissing or anything, but light kissing was on the menu, and some touching was totally allowed. Sofi even hopped on top of me in a cowgirl position, rubbing her pussy on my pelvis while continuing the HJ. After about 3 minutes, she switched things up and brought it all to a grand finale.

In summary, for a price of $120, I'd say Flame is worth every penny. The place looks modern, the service from start to finish was top-notch, and the girls were simply gorgeous. I had a blast and highly recommend it to all you adventure-seekers out there.

And here's a little tip for you: If you're in the mood for round two, just ask the ML when the session starts. They're more than happy to accommodate. Heck, you could even go for two girls for just $160! Talk about a spicy deal! 😜
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds a bit expensive on bali side. Another place i have been is Delta Spa bali, same HJ happy ending but with a much cheaper price point around 900k and 90 minutes. you dont get the b2b treatment though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Expensive for Bali mate

$120-150 for a massage in Bali might sound pricey, but if you compare it to the usual $120 you'd spend for just a one-hour massage in Sydney, suddenly it seems like a steal, right? ��

Anyhow, I decided to give Flame a shot about two weeks later to try their Doubles. To be honest, I wouldn't recommend it. The conversation felt super awkward, but hey, maybe I just picked the wrong girls.

And as for adding Nuru to the mix, well, in my honest opinion, it's just a waste of money. You see, with the regular massage, they give you this hot gel that's pretty similar to Nuru. Plus, for the price of that Nuru gel, you could upgrade from a single ML to two ML. ��
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Boi,

Went to Jakarta and visited Pablo’s cave & resto.

$73 for a 90 minute session $20 tip

Massage, b2b, shower together, bbbj & sex.

What a bang for your buck….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds expensive but thanks for the review. will check out