Thread: Saigon Sex

Senior Member(無間使者)

Saigon Sex

After anther punishing week in Saigon I have seen another 4 amazing new fucks - 2 returns and 2 that were fakes.

1. Revisit 1 - I first me this girl from a home massage service and I have since gone private with her. She isnt a typical plastic enhanced working girl, and is very family orientated.
    Gave her a real hard fuck given it was my first for the week - 1,500,000 dong including transport

2. Revisit 2 - I always see this working girl who is absolutely stunning and always obliging - very sexy and a GFE experience - 1,500,000 dong

3. Newby 1 - this girl is a blonde/enhanced VN girl who has an amazing figure , met her in a club about 6 months abo but she has been in China working - spends a lot of the time at the gym - so hot to fuck her in the mirror - 2,500,000 dong

4. Newby 2 - A new massage shop has opened up right next door to where I stay so I had to try it - the usual sexy little girls out front but I was wary of a bait n switch where you end up with some countryside troglodyte trying to suck you off for a high fee. But in this case the little hottie on the street followed me up the stairs and did the massage - she was very cute and very sexy wearing a traditional massage costume of a longer skirt and blouse top - took me to a curtained off room and said take all off - I was unsure of the service here as I dont like the curtain rooms and often it means nothing will happen.... so I am naked on the table and she starts her massage and asks where I am sore - I tell her my legs are sore and then she reaches into my balls and says what about your other leg - so I knew where this was going- after a short massage on my back she asks me to flip - I can hear the owners kids playing in the reception area - and then she starts comparing my semi hard cock to her forearm and says " same size" ---- I let my hand up her skirt expecting either the chastity shorts ( the ones that massage girls wear to stop access) or to get told NO - but instead I find very small lace underwear and an already wet pussy - we agree on a price for naked/HJ/body slide - 2,000,000 dong ( a bit expensive but she was hot and wet and I was hard so why not) - and she undressed totally - wow as usual for a lot of young VN chicks, no fat, small waist and sexy bum, medium tits so no complaints - she oils me up, gives me some oil to oil her up and then jumps on for s good body slide with lots of tit action, nipple sucks bother ways - cut to the chase - good HJ/ good BBBJ and CIM - but no sex allowed in shop

I got her number and she came to see me after work and she was a great fuck - said I had already paid her in the shop no no further charge - I will be going back to this one for more next Time as she is hot, sexy and loves to fuck.

5. Newby 3 - I have been going to a legit spa for a really good massage each time I visit Saigon - this place has cameras and curtains and they make you wear boxer shorts during the massage - there is always a little hint now and then but the cameras are on the girls so they have to behave. I was seeing a girl from this shop for a while on each visit, but she was trying to have a full relationship and get me to fund her to AU so I stopped seeing her - apparently she gets a lot of overseas trips with clients- but she only does nails/ facials and hairdressing so I always see other girls for massage - so there is a cute massage girl at this shop I have been grooming.

This trip I went and saw her 3 times and each time she massaged closer and closer to my hard cock even touching me through the shorts a lot and smiling at me. so I asked if she would do a massage at my place after work - yes !!

She came to my place later than night nicely dressed and freshly showered - I gave her a dink and we sat on the lounge - I said why dont I massage you a bit as you have been working
    Started on her shoulders and then gently around her neck/throat and ears She was moaning softly as i touched her neck and along her collar bones - I asked her to stand in front of me and started to massage her lower back and the top of her butt/ she pushed her chest into my face... I lifted one leg onto the couch so she was 1/2 on my lap and massaged her upper leg below her bum, and then lifted the other leg up so she was sitting on my lap - she immediately relaxed and started to grind on my hard on and then DFK - she was really hot/ said no sex for 2 years and she was so tight I believe her - very sexy and wouldn't take any money at all. I was walking her back to the spa ( a lot of the girls live in the spas ) and said good night to her when Newby 4 happened

Newby 4 - I had literally just dropped 3 to the spa and turned around/ next door is a 4 star hotel with a rooftop bar and their was a very sexy girl standing on the footpath / we made some eye contacts and as it was late and dark i asked if she was OK
    She said she was trying to see where she would go now ( working girl I presumed) and I said why not go with me ....so she came back to my place which still smelt of sex with newby 3
    I gave her a drink and had a quick shower... when I cam back she was sitting on the couch and I sat next to her - she leant across and said I smelt great and began kissing my neck - I was roaming her ( great ) body with my hands and she climbed onto my play. after some good DFK and her feeling my hard cock she stood up and undressed in front of me ... wow what an amazing little body / perky breasts and such a tight little flat stomach and shaved pussy - so I rolled her onto the couch and sucked her nipples/and made her cum DATY - then I stood up and undressed ( I never wear underwear in Vietnam as it is too hot - also makes the undressing thing easier) she started sucking my balls and sack while kneeling on the couch and I reached back and roamed her pussy then I picker her up bent her over and fucked her hard from behind... we did a few positions and then she said - I cum your mouth so you cum my mouth - and then she sucked me dry - I will see this one again as I think she has more to offer and I was a but spent from number 3 and tant to give this one more attention.. fee - 1,000,000 dong ( discount as she said she was bored and hadnt met anyone that night so she was happy to have some fun

Fake 1 & 2 - as usual social media sites like Wechat and Telegram mean I get a lot of requests all with the same BS fake photos on their profiles - I slipped up with 1 and told her to come over - she did send me some very convincing pics that were really in Saigon so she was believable - but I always tell them that if they are not he person in the pic I will send them away - Number 1 I had connected with on social media about 12 months back and I relented and asked her over - she arrived and I just closed the door in her face - I looked more like the pic chick than she did.. Number 2 - what can I say guys I was horny so said yes/ the pics were of a leggy/ tall for an asian/ cute thin girl - what turned up looked the opposite. I opened the door and she said - I am here - I closed the door saying I am not

SO as usual plenty of action without much effort. usual hot VN babes everywhere but a few changes in the past few years punting in VN

1. Prices are about 100% higher for any decent talent
    2. a lot more non working girl types are turning to prostitution due to economic challenges so more options but prices have not yet fallen - same demand/increased supply/ price the same .... sorry Adam Smith the VN economy is not listening
    3. a lot more activity is out in the open - remember that prostitution is illegal in VN and having a girl in your hotel room can get them arrested - but there is a lot more openess in spas and other places now
    4. Always video with online girls before meeting up ( I didnt and wasted time)
    5. keep an eye out for opportunities when you dont expect them
    be prepared to pay a bit more for better quality
    6. dont get into scams where they want money up front etc
    7. dont need to go to bar girls or sex massage places - there is plenty of talent walking the streets/working in cafes and bars

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    great post meme

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A great read, thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    loved the read and absolutely miss VN

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great read, glad you had fun

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    After anther punishing week in Saigon I have seen another 4 amazing new fucks - 2 returns and 2 that were fakes.

1. Revisit 1 - I first me this girl from a home massage service and I have since gone private with her. She isnt a typical plastic enhanced working girl, and is very family orientated.
    Gave her a real hard fuck given it was my first for the week - 1,500,000 dong including transport

2. Revisit 2 - I always see this working girl who is absolutely stunning and always obliging - very sexy and a GFE experience - 1,500,000 dong

3. Newby 1 - this girl is a blonde/enhanced VN girl who has an amazing figure , met her in a club about 6 months abo but she has been in China working - spends a lot of the time at the gym - so hot to fuck her in the mirror - 2,500,000 dong

4. Newby 2 - A new massage shop has opened up right next door to where I stay so I had to try it - the usual sexy little girls out front but I was wary of a bait n switch where you end up with some countryside troglodyte trying to suck you off for a high fee. But in this case the little hottie on the street followed me up the stairs and did the massage - she was very cute and very sexy wearing a traditional massage costume of a longer skirt and blouse top - took me to a curtained off room and said take all off - I was unsure of the service here as I dont like the curtain rooms and often it means nothing will happen.... so I am naked on the table and she starts her massage and asks where I am sore - I tell her my legs are sore and then she reaches into my balls and says what about your other leg - so I knew where this was going- after a short massage on my back she asks me to flip - I can hear the owners kids playing in the reception area - and then she starts comparing my semi hard cock to her forearm and says " same size" ---- I let my hand up her skirt expecting either the chastity shorts ( the ones that massage girls wear to stop access) or to get told NO - but instead I find very small lace underwear and an already wet pussy - we agree on a price for naked/HJ/body slide - 2,000,000 dong ( a bit expensive but she was hot and wet and I was hard so why not) - and she undressed totally - wow as usual for a lot of young VN chicks, no fat, small waist and sexy bum, medium tits so no complaints - she oils me up, gives me some oil to oil her up and then jumps on for s good body slide with lots of tit action, nipple sucks bother ways - cut to the chase - good HJ/ good BBBJ and CIM - but no sex allowed in shop

I got her number and she came to see me after work and she was a great fuck - said I had already paid her in the shop no no further charge - I will be going back to this one for more next Time as she is hot, sexy and loves to fuck.

5. Newby 3 - I have been going to a legit spa for a really good massage each time I visit Saigon - this place has cameras and curtains and they make you wear boxer shorts during the massage - there is always a little hint now and then but the cameras are on the girls so they have to behave. I was seeing a girl from this shop for a while on each visit, but she was trying to have a full relationship and get me to fund her to AU so I stopped seeing her - apparently she gets a lot of overseas trips with clients- but she only does nails/ facials and hairdressing so I always see other girls for massage - so there is a cute massage girl at this shop I have been grooming.

This trip I went and saw her 3 times and each time she massaged closer and closer to my hard cock even touching me through the shorts a lot and smiling at me. so I asked if she would do a massage at my place after work - yes !!

She came to my place later than night nicely dressed and freshly showered - I gave her a dink and we sat on the lounge - I said why dont I massage you a bit as you have been working
    Started on her shoulders and then gently around her neck/throat and ears She was moaning softly as i touched her neck and along her collar bones - I asked her to stand in front of me and started to massage her lower back and the top of her butt/ she pushed her chest into my face... I lifted one leg onto the couch so she was 1/2 on my lap and massaged her upper leg below her bum, and then lifted the other leg up so she was sitting on my lap - she immediately relaxed and started to grind on my hard on and then DFK - she was really hot/ said no sex for 2 years and she was so tight I believe her - very sexy and wouldn't take any money at all. I was walking her back to the spa ( a lot of the girls live in the spas ) and said good night to her when Newby 4 happened

Newby 4 - I had literally just dropped 3 to the spa and turned around/ next door is a 4 star hotel with a rooftop bar and their was a very sexy girl standing on the footpath / we made some eye contacts and as it was late and dark i asked if she was OK
    She said she was trying to see where she would go now ( working girl I presumed) and I said why not go with me ....so she came back to my place which still smelt of sex with newby 3
    I gave her a drink and had a quick shower... when I cam back she was sitting on the couch and I sat next to her - she leant across and said I smelt great and began kissing my neck - I was roaming her ( great ) body with my hands and she climbed onto my play. after some good DFK and her feeling my hard cock she stood up and undressed in front of me ... wow what an amazing little body / perky breasts and such a tight little flat stomach and shaved pussy - so I rolled her onto the couch and sucked her nipples/and made her cum DATY - then I stood up and undressed ( I never wear underwear in Vietnam as it is too hot - also makes the undressing thing easier) she started sucking my balls and sack while kneeling on the couch and I reached back and roamed her pussy then I picker her up bent her over and fucked her hard from behind... we did a few positions and then she said - I cum your mouth so you cum my mouth - and then she sucked me dry - I will see this one again as I think she has more to offer and I was a but spent from number 3 and tant to give this one more attention.. fee - 1,000,000 dong ( discount as she said she was bored and hadnt met anyone that night so she was happy to have some fun

Fake 1 & 2 - as usual social media sites like Wechat and Telegram mean I get a lot of requests all with the same BS fake photos on their profiles - I slipped up with 1 and told her to come over - she did send me some very convincing pics that were really in Saigon so she was believable - but I always tell them that if they are not he person in the pic I will send them away - Number 1 I had connected with on social media about 12 months back and I relented and asked her over - she arrived and I just closed the door in her face - I looked more like the pic chick than she did.. Number 2 - what can I say guys I was horny so said yes/ the pics were of a leggy/ tall for an asian/ cute thin girl - what turned up looked the opposite. I opened the door and she said - I am here - I closed the door saying I am not

SO as usual plenty of action without much effort. usual hot VN babes everywhere but a few changes in the past few years punting in VN

1. Prices are about 100% higher for any decent talent
    2. a lot more non working girl types are turning to prostitution due to economic challenges so more options but prices have not yet fallen - same demand/increased supply/ price the same .... sorry Adam Smith the VN economy is not listening
    3. a lot more activity is out in the open - remember that prostitution is illegal in VN and having a girl in your hotel room can get them arrested - but there is a lot more openess in spas and other places now
    4. Always video with online girls before meeting up ( I didnt and wasted time)
    5. keep an eye out for opportunities when you dont expect them
    be prepared to pay a bit more for better quality
    6. dont get into scams where they want money up front etc
    7. dont need to go to bar girls or sex massage places - there is plenty of talent walking the streets/working in cafes and bars
    Awesome report, thanks

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m heading to Saigon next month. Do you have contact details of these girls. Very keen to check out newby 4 and 1.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Will be moving to Vietnam for possibly a year! Can't wait to get some action aswell.

With one of the tips about paying upfront. You usually pay once your finish the deeds?

Just wondering how different it is from Sydney

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pained744 View Post
    I’m heading to Saigon next month. Do you have contact details of these girls. Very keen to check out newby 4 and 1.
    Likewise!

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi where in saigon exactly are these bars/cafes/massage? Pham ngu lao strip?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage Shop on Le Loi street near the corner of Pasteur upstairs above a clothing boutique
    Girls are outside at night scoping for customers but not in the day - they stay upstairs

Legit massage shop on Pasteur street next to Liberty Central Hotel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nguyen Pho Khanh St in F1. There are about 8-9 blowjob shops. Some girls also offer FS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are the HBT shops still there for takeaway?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Make sure you book a visitor friendly hotel!