Thread: Hana and Mina: great K girls!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hana and Mina: great K girls!

Two reviews in one post. After reading some of the K girl reviews posted by fellow punters, I decided to try a few of the more recent K girls.

Hana
    I tried Hana on her first week and have seen her a couple more times. She has a gorgeous young pixie like face, long hair, size 6 body with natural B cups. Age is in her early 20s. She is very engaging with none of the dreaded KPS. Has a bubbly and cheerful personality.

The other reviews have been spot on. All my sessions have been in different rooms so there was some variety. Intros were intimate and followed by a great soapdown finished with a BBBJ. I loved it when she made eye contact while licking and sucking my knob!

On the bed, she always likes DATY and u can feel her body quiver and her pussy get very wet. If all the positions she enjoys CG the best and she cums after a 10 minute ride. I still can visualise and feel her riding me with her facial expressions and her hot pussy juices running down my balls. The sensation is heightened by the ceiling mirrors. Doggy is good in a room with a side mirror available as u can see her gorgeous face while pumping her. I would either finish with some CIM or spray my batter on her tits.

My first round is usually long unless it's with a hot youn legal aged teen. We usually cuddle for 5 minutes before she starts with a BBBJ. I just chill and watch her. I would get about 5 min of sex before the buzzer goes.

Mina
    I have only seen Mina once. She is also a young, gorgeous K girl with B cups. She reminds me of an ex-K gfriend but thankfully with no KPS! She was shy at the start with only some LFK but she became more passionate as the session progressed. The first round was intense with sex in multiple positions and I finished with a CIM. The second? She did get me rock hard, and we did get through a few positions but there wasn't enough time.

Return factor for both girls is very high. After I try Miki!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mina and Hana are both young and excellent. Live their body and soft touches. Miki is smoking hot too you defintely should try Miki. I'm revisiting Angela today.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just had the chance to try Hana today. I think my experience is consistent with what you said above. Great body, medium B size cups, a really really good BBBJ and a good fuck

I think the only thing that turned me off (which i think she tried to mask with the LFK) was her smokers breathe. Being an ex smoker I’m fine with it (maybe not after thinking about it), but overall great girl. Just a heads up for the guys that don’t like smokers breathe