Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask bella812

Ask bella812

Since Bella likes it, I started this thread.

First question: why did you come back to the industry and opened your new shop? Is your previous business not profitable enough?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I often wonder, how do you ask during interviews with the girls if they are willing to do extras ? Do you give hints about it ? Do you be upfront or direct ? Is it basically a requirement for the job ie if you don't do it then you won't offer the work etc.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Why did you say Elsa can massage to Xmas ?

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Since Bella likes it, I started this thread.

First question: why did you come back to the industry and opened your new shop? Is your previous business not profitable enough?
    Hi garfield,

Sometimes we need abit of luck and opportunity to keep a business going. Unfortunately, some of my previous ventures are not as smooth sailing and when the opportunity to start up a shop like Bella Massage comes along. I give it a go and try it out.

kthxbai, Bella

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    I often wonder, how do you ask during interviews with the girls if they are willing to do extras ? Do you give hints about it ? Do you be upfront or direct ? Is it basically a requirement for the job ie if you don't do it then you won't offer the work etc.
    Hi scooper,

There are alot of unspoken rules in our day to day living. We are primarily a massage shop, genuinely trained masseurs do work at our shop and we can only manage/impose restrictions up to a certain degree and beyond closed doors anything can happen.

kthxbai, Bella

Do you really think that a girl considering a job in a massage shop doesn't realise it may involve sexual service of some description?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Why did you say Elsa can massage to Xmas ?
    Hi CunningLinguist,

I have read the AR by Xmas and very much appreciate her candid review. In terms of the level of massage skills, Elsa is a professional masseur with more than 5 yrs of experience back in Taiwan. Many of our customers have tried and verified that Elsa gives a good massage. I have personally tried her massage and is totally satisfied with her level of skills.

It is unfortunate that on this occasion, Xmas did not enjoy her session. Her critic of the choice of music will be taken onboard seriously. In terms of the existing layout of the shop, please bear with us as there are regulatory redtapes which need to be crossed before alterations can happen. We really appreciate Xmas taking time off to visit our shop and regardless of her experience, it is still a good thing to say hi.

To conclude, I told Xmas that Elsa can do a good massage was not to mislead/deceive her as I have tried Elsa myself on many occasions and am truly 100% satisfied with the level of skill set she possessed. Feel free to come and try Elsa yourself and form your own judgement.

kthxbai, Bella
    Last edited by bella812; 15-09-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    all the best for your shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Waowww.. what happened since the last time I visited this forum?? Seems to me things are heating up between Xmas and Bella.. I guess she doesn't like her "alpha female" status being disrupted. Not trying to take sides here, But I've experienced firsthand Elsa's massage. And due to all respect to Xmas, I think she's just a bit too harsh on her AR.. Granted, I've had much better massage from my experience with other masseuses (Lisa, Candy, Lyn to name a few). But Elsa's massage skills is definitely on my top 10. She did well to make me relax and release some stiffnes on my shoulders as well.

But then again, it's YMMV. Each to their own, right?? Maybe Xmas was expecting some back walking or something. Just thought I'd give my honest opinion here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageXXX View Post
    all the best for your shop
    Hi SavageXXX,

Thank you for your blessing.

kthxbai, Bella

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    Waowww.. what happened since the last time I visited this forum?? Seems to me things are heating up between Xmas and Bella.. I guess she doesn't like her "alpha female" status being disrupted. Not trying to take sides here, But I've experienced firsthand Elsa's massage. And due to all respect to Xmas, I think she's just a bit too harsh on her AR.. Granted, I've had much better massage from my experience with other masseuses (Lisa, Candy, Lyn to name a few). But Elsa's massage skills is definitely on my top 10. She did well to make me relax and release some stiffnes on my shoulders as well.

But then again, it's YMMV. Each to their own, right?? Maybe Xmas was expecting some back walking or something. Just thought I'd give my honest opinion here.
    Hi khuntong,

Thank you for sharing with us your positive experience with Elsa. I think massage is a very intimate experience, not all massage techniques will suit everyone. As a competent masseur, Elsa would have been able to adjust her pace to suit if being requested. Nevertheless, we will keep that in mind and be more proactive in getting feedback from customers during the session.

As for the the title of "Alpha Female"... no intentions to disrupt Xmas in fact wouldn't mind behind the downlink as she has been doing a great job on social media. I can only try to emulate her success.

kthxbai, Bella

I don't really see there is a need for this thread, easy enough to ask Bella whatever you want to know in her shop's reviews and girls information posts.

I think unlike Jerry who is very cool about her previous profession and BC who is a current ML, Bella probably much prefer to be treated in her current capacity as Mamasan only ?

Just my two cents .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I don't really see there is a need for this thread, easy enough to ask Bella whatever you want to know in her shop's reviews and girls information posts.

I think unlike Jerry who is very cool about her previous profession and BC who is a current ML, Bella probably much prefer to be treated in her current capacity as Mamasan only ?

Just my two cents .
    Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you once again for your insights.

As a friendly gesture to show that I have no intentions to challenge the "alpha female" title, I have decided to not response to any questions in this thread moving forward.

Have fun!

kthxbai, Bella

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Do you really think that a girl considering a job in a massage shop doesn't realise it may involve sexual service of some description?
    No of course not. That's why i asked how did it usually go between the shop and girl ?

It's all good and well if you assume they all know about the unspoken rules until some naive poor girl comes in a room and found a dude sitting there with his dick out on the massage table lmao.

No of course not. That's why i asked how did it usually go between the shop and girl ?

It's all good and well if you assume they all know about the unspoken rules until some naive poor girl comes in a room and found a dude sitting there with his dick out on the massage table lmao.
    If the initial interview is done properly, there shouldn't be any confusion or awkward moment down the track .

I have known many girls looking for works at a RnT shop for the first time moving across from a legit environment- for no particular reasons other than financial.

Mena the red hot Taiwanese babe ex Stanmore was a perfect example and of course, she made a perfect transition and learnt her part 2 skills from the best , the rest is RnT history and I'm pretty sure up until today, for all those punters who had the pleasure of meeting Mena, Mena would be in their personal Top 5 favorites!

Personally I have met at lease two other ladies who were a first timer in the RnT and both of them made the transition with minimal fuse as well. Penny the Thai girl at Snow Lotus and Michelle the receptionist who ended up being a Mimi protege and had a tour of Tokyo with the master !

And from memory, there had been a couple of MLs who were listed as part 1 only on the Diva's roster . So, it's definitely a free industry and the MLs always have the final say.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Hi Ahlungor,

As a friendly gesture to show that I have no intentions to challenge the "alpha female" title, I have decided to not response to any questions in this thread moving forward.

Have fun!

kthxbai, Bella
    Is that because the boss told you not too?

Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Hi Ahlungor,

Have fun!

kthxbai, Bella
    Alungonorrhea strikes again, lol!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Alungonorrhea strikes again, lol!
    Thats gotta be one of the best nicknames I've seen on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Thats gotta be one of the best nicknames I've seen on this site.
    Classic by Xmas!
    Not far behind are PunterCreepyMan and Shillungor

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Bella asked if she could get her own "Ask Bella", thread in the ask Xmas and babycat thread on page 62

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast