Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask bella812

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Bella asked if she could get her own "Ask Bella", thread in the ask Xmas and babycat thread on page 62
    Yeah but the paternalistic Shillungonorrhea doesn't like it so he told her she doesn't want it anymore ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Yeah but the paternalistic Shillungonorrhea doesn't like it so he told her she doesn't want it anymore ...
    Hes like a Jedi Master of ML's

Banned
    If that doesn't work, he will just get Christmas banned. I'm sure if it was possible it would have been done already. Control must be maintained at any cost.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree, that whole exchange in this thread regarding participation/non participation raises a lot of questions in my mind. Very weird indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post

Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you once again for your insights.

As a friendly gesture to show that I have no intentions to challenge the "alpha female" title, I have decided to not response to any questions in this thread moving forward.

Have fun!

kthxbai, Bella
    Bella, I only raised this post because you said you want it. Now I felt so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Bella, I only raised this post because you said you want it. Now I felt so stupid.
    Mate you did the right thing, nothing stupid about it, the only stupid thing was Shillungonorrhea got involved.
    I think this reflects poorly on Bella also, a gutsy confident young woman running her own shop being told what to do by an ageing Shill with questionable morals and integrity who has been given his final warning before being banned on another site.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1177086

Banned
    Hi Ahlungor,

As a friendly gesture to show that I have no intentions to challenge the "alpha female" title, I have decided to not response to any questions in this thread moving forward.

Have fun!

kthxbai, Bella
    Kindly stay on the site. The girls here makes this site so much better. You are much needed!

Lol what's wrong with AMA thread?
    Keep up the good work Bella!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    No you are not mr Garfield you are a good ma n try to help!!!

Bella want to start her own ask questions thread to generate more popularity for her shop. No way is Bella is challenging Xmas here where all this bullshit come from ? Bella Don't ever think that you here for your shop only nd some have fun with us dirty old man along the way

Just Like nana at sussex star she was well liked by many many guys here even that her english wasnt very good( her BAD English is cute it give us a good laughs) but she always still try her best. I pretty sure All guys will appreciated your time here for answering our questions. All the best Bella

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Ahlungor,

Have fun!

kthxbai, Bella

Planned to visit the shop this weekend until this post, Bella acts poorly. Well, change plan to visit shop on SS street instead..

Banned
    poor Bella... I love her. she's pretty as fuck as I said, but now... because of alungor ... ㅠㅠ She's doomed.
    and the fucks sake.. stop trying to make me alpha female bitch omg.. I said she can use xoxo because she's pretty like Ariel(the mermaid). .. am I still bitch?
    I write about everything on my blog, not only about Elsa... and still seeing this she's challenging me so I'm bitching to her? wtf? ㅜㅜ mad
    I even paid massage, didn't even try to get any discount, likely others
    use XOXO please
    use whatever your own very definite idea woman, don't listen to alugorilla or me!!! be strong independent pussy!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    use whatever your own very definite idea woman, don't listen to alugorilla or me!!! be strong independent pussy!
    Yeah !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    poor Bella... I love her. she's pretty as fuck as I said, but now... because of alungor ... ㅠㅠ She's doomed.
    and the fucks sake.. stop trying to make me alpha female bitch omg.. I said she can use xoxo because she's pretty like Ariel(the mermaid). .. am I still bitch?
    I write about everything on my blog, not only about Elsa... and still seeing this she's challenging me so I'm bitching to her? wtf? ㅜㅜ mad
    I even paid massage, didn't even try to get any discount, likely others
    use XOXO please
    Alugorilla 2/10

Alungonorreah 10/10

I read Xmas AR, nothings wrong with it, some of the dry humour may rub people the wrong way?
    Oh man, Bella haven't updated her roster page, please come back! I am still waiting for 1st ABC ml at your shop.

Banned
    Just read Christmas AR for Bella massage and I have to say I'm sad at this story for everyone concerned. Firstly, Christmas seriously thought it was legit? This cracks me up. Obviously it's not cause she's advertising on this site to begin with plus she's advertising her girls to say things like 'pretty, D Cup etc'. Dead giveaway. I guess Christmas isn't a punter so she doesn't know these things. Secondly, unless Christmas is bisexual and wants body to body (mmmm) ,she's after a relaxing proper massage and should have been given the best masseuse not the one with the biggest tits (mmmm). Nothing worse than being excited to relax and drift off into massage heaven, spending $100 odd bucks (includes undies, parking) and leaving totally unsatisfied. Communication is the key with the manager.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ahlungor creepy as fuck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Focker View Post
    I guess Christmas isn't a punter so she doesn't know these things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Alugorilla 2/10

Alungonorreah 10/10
    Whilst "Alugorilla" is no SILVER BACK and can be ignored, "Alungonorreah" pandemic is fatal .

It is wise for shop owner to implement preventive barrier day 1 to avoid destructive "Alungonorreah" pandemic effect

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Whilst "Alugorilla" is no SILVER BACK and can be ignored, "Alungonorreah" pandemic is fatal .

It is wise for shop owner to implement preventive barrier day 1 to avoid destructive "Alungonorreah" pandemic effect
    Allowing someone else to speak for your shop on the forum has never ended well. There have been previous instances.

Hopefully a lesson learnt for this shop owner.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast