Thread: Shops contacting you!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Shops contacting you!!!

Hi all
    Sitting at home with my phone just lying around (as you do) when I get a random text from a shop with the shop details and which girls are currently available!!! Luckily I was the only one that saw the text!!
    Given the discretion sought by a large portion of shops' customers, why would a shop so blatantly violate a persons privacy...aaargghhhh!!!

Just my rant for today. .

Banned
    Could it be the case that you're a regular or one of their VIP customers and this is why they contact you unexpectedly when it's quiet or there are new girls starting?

Banned
    If you're married and your wife checks your phone messages it sure would get you in trouble. She would definitely become suspicious that you're having fun behind her back.

Banned
    Just tell your shop not to contact you. Or use wechat but turn off notifications?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thats annoying when shop texting or calling .............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's really on the person doing the "cheating" the shop wasn't to know you had a wife. Anyway, give a fake number if worried?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As long the message isn't too personal, you can always just say it's a spam message

Quote Originally Posted by winky View Post
    Hi all
    Sitting at home with my phone just lying around (as you do) when I get a random text from a shop with the shop details and which girls are currently available!!! Luckily I was the only one that saw the text!!
    Given the discretion sought by a large portion of shops' customers, why would a shop so blatantly violate a persons privacy...aaargghhhh!!!

And why on earth did you give out your number in the first place when it is unsafe to receive any call or messages ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And why on earth did you give out your number in the first place when it is unsafe to receive any call or messages ??
    When you make a booking by phone or wechat, what options do you have without leaving a contact number or wechat account ?

But for a responsible shop, they won't contact you unless you ask repeatedly to be informed about the returning of a particular girl or you want to be the first guy of a new girl !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Get an app for your phone that allows you to isolate calls/messages from selected numbers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by winky View Post
    Hi all

instinct reaction , WTF!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop should never never initiate such silly act!!! shit the VIP act - it is really Very Incompetent Performance that the shop demonstrated!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    You should give your phone a password and disable showing the contents of an SMS/message on the lock screen.

Banned
    The only reason this happens is when you have a stupid and over zealous shop owner/manager not using their brain. Exercising discretion is one of the top rules of punting industry.
    If you are married and you end up getting caught it could be the most expensive fuck you've ever had.
    The flip side of the coin is that if you are really worried about getting caught then DO NOT PUNT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Summerville did this to me as well - twice!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    When you make a booking by phone or wechat, what options do you have without leaving a contact number or wechat account ?
    If you don't want people finding out the reasonable solution is to not use that phone number.

What is in your control? Your phone and the information you give the shop. What is outside your control? The shop contacting you. Even if normal etiquette dictates they do not initiate contact you there is a possibility of it occuring. Using "your" phone number has an associated risk.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Get an app for your phone that allows you to isolate calls/messages from selected numbers.
    Unless you use this to ban all unknown numbers it will not work 100% as places get new phone numbers but keep their existing client phone number list.

If it really is important to you the simplest solution is t get another sim.