Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strip Clubs

Senior Member(無間使者)

Strip Clubs

Hi guys, looking to take my mate on his bday to any strip club. Never been in Sydney before so just some basic dumb questions...
    ~recommendations for best strip clubs?
    ~their entry fees and how much to pay for girls for lap dance (fully naked)etc?
    ~how long time they do lap dance?

(Been in Melb few years before and they had entry fees of $7.5 if you go before 7pm or $15 after. $20 for fully naked lap dance for one song which is appro 3mins or $50 for 3 songs appro 10mins)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Syd just doesn't compare to Melbourne for strip clubs. Melbourne so much better. Don't waste your money. Sydney better in regards to full service though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    Hi guys, looking to take my mate on his bday to any strip club. Never been in Sydney before so just some basic dumb questions...
    ~recommendations for best strip clubs?
    ~their entry fees and how much to pay for girls for lap dance (fully naked)etc?
    ~how long time they do lap dance?

(Been in Melb few years before and they had entry fees of $7.5 if you go before 7pm or $15 after. $20 for fully naked lap dance for one song which is appro 3mins or $50 for 3 songs appro 10mins)
    It's been a few years since last time I went to strip clubs. A couple good ones in city , minx near martin place bar on pitt st or pure platinum on pitt st as well next to macdonald.

Entry fee was around 25 bucks per person and you can buy like ticket things at reception to tip the girls. Overall the girls were great but I think Minx near martin place looks a bit higher class.

Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    It's been a few years since last time I went to strip clubs. A couple good ones in city , minx near martin place bar on pitt st or pure platinum on pitt st as well next to macdonald.

Entry fee was around 25 bucks per person and you can buy like ticket things at reception to tip the girls. Overall the girls were great but I think Minx near martin place looks a bit higher class.
    Pure platinum has been closed and merged to the Men's Gallery (PS the McDonald's also has been closed)

I like velvet underground near wynyard. Many pretty girls but the place is a bit small. The private show a bit expensive and not much special, but it is like that across all Sydney.
    Free entrance fee before 8, not sure if it has been changed or not.

Banned
    I used to go Men's Gallery a long time ago (before I became a regular punter hehe) . Was like $20 entry, $60 lap dance in private room, plus you tip the stage girls. Most of all they kill you with overpriced drinks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't waste your money. I've never been to a good joint in Sydney. Most girls can't dance for shit even if they're hot. After being to Bangkok and Pattaya I"m not sure I'd ever waste my time in one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Times change. Werent things better in Syd in the pre 2000s then it went downhill ?

Banned
    It's not worth going to those strip clubs. You're better off going to a RNT or FS place. Better value for your money!!!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    dollhouse in potts point used to be my go to.
    but recently (last 6 months?) they started charging cover charge. i stopped going haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Any update on dollhouse? Price of drinks, lapdance, extras etc?

Bumping this one on Dollhouse in Kings Cross. I have a friend considering working there. Trying to get a view on its vibe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What is the cover charge? I may have to pay a visit to see what punters get up to

I believe it’s $25

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    With the punting scene in Sydney, I would only think that a strip club is fun when you visit it with a female friend just for a gag. If guys, probably should just hit the shops to get the best value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    With the pointing scene in Sydney, I would only think that a strip club is fun when you visit it with a female friend just for a gag. If guys, probably should just hit the shops to get the best value.
    Pointing is free mate. You only pay when you touch 😁. But agree with your sentiment, strip clubs are a waste of cash

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Pointing is free mate. You only pay when you touch 😁. But agree with your sentiment, strip clubs are a waste of cash
    lol, stupid auto correct got me again

I agree and it’s the same the world over.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've never really got strip clubs, you just paying to get worked up and that's about it. Sure maybe they can offer upgrades, but if you dont luck out ya just walking home, cash lighter, dick harder.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I said the same thing and people took it personally

Strip clubs give you blue balls

A lady charges you $50 to strip in front of you but you can't touch. Big deal. Schoolboy stuff

You can get that in the first 1 minute of a brothel punt. Then you can touch. Then you can f_ck

No comparison

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Has anyone seriously taken a woman to a strip club?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast