Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negative reviews

Banned

Negative reviews

Fellas I want to start writing some ARs . Being a negative person by nature most of my ARs will be negative. It's good to have a vent when you get fucked over by a shop. However I recently negative reviewed a shop and one of the members here (pun intended) had a hissy fit. So what is the acceptable way to negative review here? Shops and girls? What is OK or the done way to go about it here?

Hmmmm. Good question, I encountered this problem recently and I've written an AR on it. I'm a pretty positive and chill person but that doesn't mean I don't get annoyed when I feel what I paid for doesn't sastisfy my expectation. I don't know if it's your style but read my AR "Punting you win some you lose some" I think that's the best way to go about writing a "negative" AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Focker View Post
    What is OK or the done way to go about it here?
    Have any reviews been removed due to being negative? Are there repercussions for negative reviews? Are the shops paid advertisers?

Keep it civil and surely it is not a problem?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    The best review is an honest review. If you are angry best to cool off first so you don't attack the girl/shop, be fair.

A review is an account of what really happened, be it possitive or negative. Just don't fall into the malicious attacks category, once you have voiced your dissatisfaction, move on, this is not a platform for settling the score !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Hmmmm. Good question, I encountered this problem recently and I've written an AR on it. I'm a pretty positive and chill person but that doesn't mean I don't get annoyed when I feel what I paid for doesn't sastisfy my expectation. I don't know if it's your style but read my AR "Punting you win some you lose some" I think that's the best way to go about writing a "negative" AR
    Your review was negative, but at the same time highly constructive and offered points of improvement for the girl rather than simply bashing and negging. If anything, reviews such as yours would be worth their weight in gold to shops, as the majority of major corporations pay for that kind of customer feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Focker View Post
    However I recently negative reviewed a shop and one of the members here (pun intended) had a hissy fit.
    Where's the review?

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Your review was negative, but at the same time highly constructive and offered points of improvement for the girl rather than simply bashing and negging. If anything, reviews such as yours would be worth their weight in gold to shops, as the majority of major corporations pay for that kind of customer feedback.
    thanks shooter you da real MVP

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As long as you are giving the good ones I think it's ok to give negative reviews, got to remember its a forum and as long as you are giving goods and bads then all good thats what these forums are or should be about. This forum is not here for trolls to bully anyone that may not conform to a line of so called appropriateness. Shops advertise, people visit these shops, get into it I say, some of the chit chat on here is good some of it bad, but it's a forum for everyone and hopefully it continues to be so.
    I really like it and hopefully it stays that way, please feel free to post negative but please take the time to post positive too as the shops on here spend a fair bit of time updating rosters ect.

Banned
    Still waiting on that negative review of a shop you said you posted that caused someone to have a hissy fit. Surely it was actually a review and not a 3 sentence B grade haiku about a shop you've never visited?

Banned
    Still waiting on that negative review of a shop you said you posted that caused someone to have a hissy fit. Surely it was actually a review and not a 3 sentence B grade haiku about a shop you've never visited?
    I think we all need to chip in and pay for inmydream and Tall Focker to visit a shop for their first time. Provided they are 18+ already

We used to have someone that said they would do a review and never did ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    I think we all need to chip in and pay for inmydream and Tall Focker to visit a shop for their first time. Provided they are 18+ already
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Hold on, pump the brakes guys. Are you saying these blokes could possibly be past members who bombed out and have started new profiles yet retained their past bad habits?! No, not possible, no way.....

Banned
    You must be referring to Harmony. The no.1 bullshit talker of all time. I have zero doubt that he is still here with a different name

Hold on, pump the brakes guys. Are you saying these blokes could possibly be past members who bombed out and have started new profiles yet retained their past bad habits?! No, not possible, no way.....
    I reckon they can make amends by reviewing this ML:
    http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRub...-pics/21868062

You must be referring to Harmony. The no.1 bullshit talker of all time. I have zero doubt that he is still here with a different name
    Who do you reckon he is now Maxy? - Caffery???

WayneK
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post

WayneK
    Did someone say my name?? On the contrary though I've done plenty of reviews oit supposed person hasn't written 1.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post

WayneK
    You said it, not me.

Banned
    You are such a retarded troll Maxy.

I put a lot of review on Ginza girls so see after reports yourself. All ginza regulars would know my contribution with the rating. Next time you go to Ginza ask Wilson if inmydream has been here before.

I also put AR for Momo in M5 due to some negative feedback she received. In addition I also sent a pm to chrismas right after I saw Hana because photo was quite different with the actual person.

Maxy, stop taking drugs mate. I also noticed you woke up early this morning. Need to line up to Centrelink to get your dole payment??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i find reviews containing negatives a lot more helpful to my decision making process. over the top positive reviews can easily be seen as false imo.
    not that amazing sessions dont happen, but it's good to see it all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I reckon they can make amends by reviewing this ML:
    http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRub...-pics/21868062
    Not sure about the L part in the ML.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast