Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negative reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Not sure about the L part in the ML.
    haha thats true there are so many ads like that where you can't be sure, I had a punt a months ago where I started getting lady boy vibes mid coitus and it really killed my boner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    I think we all need to chip in and pay for inmydream and Tall Focker to visit a shop for their first time. Provided they are 18+ already
    WTF! Microbro you are fucking nuts!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Hold on, pump the brakes guys. Are you saying these blokes could possibly be past members who bombed out and have started new profiles yet retained their past bad habits?! No, not possible, no way.....
    No I'm not a past member who was banned but are you? Judging by your constant harassment of members I'd bet a grand $1k both you and Microbro have been banned before

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    You must be referring to Harmony. The no.1 bullshit talker of all time. I have zero doubt that he is still here with a different name
    Who was Harmony and what Bullshit did he used to say?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Focker View Post
    No I'm not a past member who was banned but are you? Judging by your constant harassment of members I'd bet a grand $1k both you and Microbro have been banned before
    How about instead of gambling that $1k, you take it and actually have your first punt? That way you can contribute something to the PUNTING forum other than mindless drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Focker View Post
    However I recently negative reviewed a shop....
    Which shop was this? Still waiting.

In fact, wait, let's take it down a step. What shops have you visited? What's your favourite? Which girl is your regular?

No? Too advanced?

Okay, allow me to drop back another gear.

What does a breast feel like? And if you say a wet bag of sand.....

Banned
    Amazon uses advanced algorithm's to suss out fake reviews . However that's not needed here.
    However Astroturfing is used by corporate world to increase patronage for clients and can't see
    why a online forum any different.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly View Post
    Amazon uses advanced algorithm's to suss out fake reviews . However that's not needed here.
    However Astroturfing is used by corporate world to increase patronage for clients and can't see
    why a online forum any different.
    Why did you press enter after the word "see"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12