Thread: Yumi with no KPS

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yumi with no KPS

Yumi with no KPS

Nationality: Korean
    Date of visit: 15/09/2017
    Services: Cat bath, CBJ, FS

On Friday I finished work early and went to the shop with no booking. Mamasan was friendly and told me to wait 5 mins for a new Korean girl to finish off. Also, she called Feifei and Coco to say hello as well. Both girls look nice with great friendly smile. But I want to eat some kimchi so picked Yumi.

(Look)
    A real Korean girl with an attractive face, sexy lips, good body shape with no extra fat, long legs with smooth skin, natural b+ boobs, and long dark hair. The pic is not her by the way but who cares after I saw her in front of me!

(Experience)
    I was not expect her services to be the same as the others. So kissing, daty, bbbj are off the menu. She was friendly and communicated well in English.

On the bed, we chatted to break the ice, then I started playing with her boobs. Great to see a nice pairs in good shape against the gravity. Responsive and soft in deed.

CBJ was good with her strong tongue work. Also she took the whole length in her mouth and still remain the great suction. At the same time, she looked at me with her sexy eyes!

Later, I kissed her long legs, moved up to inner thigh, and then a few lick and kisses on her pussy but end it with her friendly smile and told me no. She said she want strong sex than the licking so Dom up on missionary.

She was a bit afraid about taking the full length of mine. So told me she is happy to take half length. But in fact I was all in and she was happy and enjoying the action. Happy smile when her legs were rest on my shoulders or open wide. So perhaps this is kind of sweet words that she used to enhance the experience.

On doggy, man! the view was amazing with this ass... no need to say more. Then on cow girl, she mentioned it again that she was worry to go deep and at the same time hop on, slide in and ride with no hesitation. A good rider took the control, and only penetrate half length, focusing on the head then and soon she became a rabbit and moved very fast. I am a happy man, then every stoking after were deep and strong. It was a great view too looking this beauty doing the thing on top and I was able to play with her bounding boobs at the same time.. holded her legs up and I was pounding her crazy from below. In no time I shoot every single drop out. I still remembered her great eye contact and lovely smile.

We were hugging each other after, and shower separately. Told me to remember her name as "yummy" and pointed to herself that she is available on Friday.

Please note: most of my reported girls have moved on. For this true gems with no KPS, I hope she will be here long enough so I can see her again.

YMMV

Looks 9/10
    Services 7/10

Shop Owner
    Yumi on today booking welcome

Today we have nice new Lisa
    New girls Lisa 19yo young fresh and juice

Lisa nice gorgeous friendly

Lisa young fresh and juice

Lisa slim big busty very beautiful face

Lisa DD cup new to this industry
    ​​​7 Cowper